Chapter 22

Textbooks and Tears (Under construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom.... can we move back to Busan?" I asked her.

My mom stared at me for a moment feeling a little confused. "Why?" she questioned. I sighed, "I don't like it here. Ever since we moved here, nothing good has happened to me. At least in Busan, I was left alone" I breathed. Mom sighed, "We can't move right now because of my job, but I will talk to my boss about transferring me once you graduate high school in three months. Okay?" My mom offered. I nodded.

"I really want you to be careful of your father. Don't give in to his lies. Did you see that girl he was with?" my mom spat. "Is that why you don't like me wearing makeup or fancy clothes? because you don't want me to turn into a homewrecker?" I asked. My mom nodded, "Correct". I understood where she came from. That girl was about 10 years younger than my dad and wore a lot of makeup and nice clothing. I understood why my mom hated that girl so much, especially since my mom was always so modest and looked natural.

________________

The next day at school:

"Yoon-Mi"

"Yoon-Mi"

"Yoon-Mi, please stop walking and just talk to me" Jongin said trying to catch up to me. He finally grabbed ahold of my arm. I loudly sighed as I turned to face him. "Please Yoon-Mi, I cannot bare for you to keep treating me like this!" Jongin begged. "Why does it matter anymore? I'm not your girlfriend, Rae-Mi is. Don't apologize to me" I glared up at him. "Rae-Mi isn't my girlfriend and you know that!" Jongin heaved. 

"Oh, but I do know! You two both agreed to get back together" I hissed. "No we did not!! I'm done with Rae-Mi" Jongin said grabbing onto my shoulders. "That's not what Rae-Mi said" I hollered. Jongin was taken back. "What did she tell you?" he questioned. I cocked my eyebrow. An arm soon appeared around my waist. "I'm sorry Jongin, but Yoon-Mi has class now" Luhan appeared. Jongin glared at him.

"Don't touch my girl!" Jongin hissed. "Your girl is over there" Luhan smirked pointing to Rae-Mi whom is flirting with another guy. The anger in Jongin's e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter