Chapter 14

Textbooks and Tears (Under construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn't hardly sleep that night. I kept thinking that Jongin found out that I was the girl last night at the dance. I started getting ready for school. I made absolutely all my makeup was off and I wore my ponytail and glasses. Cinderella finally turned back into a pumpkin. I made my way downstairs to get Yoon-Jo, but Yoon-Jo wasnt downstairs. I went back to his room. "Yoon-Jo, its time for school" I said, but he was still in bed. "I'm sick, mom said to stay home" he coughed. I walked over and pet his head. "Get better soon!" I said as I left his room and off to school.

On my way to school, all I could think was about that day. The dance, the payback, the butterflies, Luhans kiss..... Oh my god, Luhan.... What do I say to him? What should I do? I cant? Can I? Should I? What do I do?!?!. I clenched my heart, "I can't accept him because mom wouldnt allow it, but it would break his heart" I silent said to myself. I finally made my way into the school yard.

The moment I stepped I into the school I could hear the whole school talking. "You should have seen Jongin's face when that girl poured her drink on him" "Did you see the way those two were dancing?" "Who was that girl? Luhans girlfriend?" "I wonder how Rae-Mi feels about this"

What if I just ruined their relationship? What if they break up because of me? 

I was beginning to feel so horrible about what I did now, I encouraged him by doing something when he had a girlfriend. I am so horrible. I can't believe this.

"Yoon-Mi"

"Yoon-Mi?"

"YOON-MI"

I didn't realize that Luhan was standing right in front of me. "Huh?" I said as I looked up at him. "Are you okay? You were in a daze" he said. "Luhan, I feel so bad. What if they break up because of me??" I whispered. Luhan put his hand onto my shoulder, "It won't be your fault because Jongin is also at fault" he whispered back. I nodded and he led me to the classroom. When we entered the classroom; Jongin wasnt there yet, but Rae-Mi was and she looked angry.

I sat down at my desk and I just tried to breathe. I felt so bad, but at this point, they would leave me alone and spend more time looking for the masked me. I should be good, I hope. Soon Jongin came barging in and stared around. His eyes locked onto Luhans and approached him. "Where is the girl you were with at the dance?" he hissed. My palms became sweaty, but Luhan remained calm like always. "She doesnt go here" Luhan said. "Where does she go?" Jongin barked. "She told me not to tell you" Luhan smirked. "Why?" Jongin hissed. "Because she doesnt like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter