Chapter 3

Textbooks and Tears (Under construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stretched and felt my back crack as I rose from my desk. My back was killing me, but that was to be expected since I fell asleep in a horrible position. I stared at the homework on the desk and quickly put it into my backpack in case I forgot and got ready. Taking my time, I sluggishly walked down stairs and sat down for breakfast.

"Noona, Are you sick?" asked Yoon-Jo sitting across from me. I looked at him, "No, why do you say that?" I said giving him a reassuring smile. "You don't look pretty today. You look like a panda!" Yoon-Jo frowned, pointing at my face. I touched my swollen eyes and sighed. "Noona just didnt get a good night sleep, I promise tomorrow I won't look like a panda" I said holding out my pinky. Yoon-Jo wrapped his small pinky around mine and sealed it.

Yoon-Jo and I headed out the house, hand in hand like normal. "Are you excited that your friend is going to come over in a few days?" I asked. Yoon-Jo beamed with happiness as he nodded. I pet his head as I watched him skip into the elementry school. I began walking next door to my school. 

Walking up the school stairs, I frowned when I once again, reached Jongin and Rae-Mi with their gang of friends. They all grinned. "Hey~ Yoon-Mi, you have our homework??" cooed Jongin. I fumbled through my backpack and pulled out the groups homework. They looked over their homework and then back at me. Rae-Mi wrapped her arm around my shoulders, "You know, I better get a good grade on this. If not, you're done for!" she whispered and then walked away laughing with the others.

I put my backpack back on my back and went to my class. Luhan waved to me as I stepped inside the class. I lowered my head as I sat next to him. "Hey Yoon-Mi! How are you?" Luhan asked kindly. I nodded slightly as I stared at my desk.

"Are you okay?" Luhan asked touching my arm. I pulled my arm away from him and looked up at him, "I'm fine." I muttered. "What's wrong? You look like you didn't sleep at all!" he said pointing at my swollen dark eyes. "I'm fine" I muttered once again.

"She was probably taking care of her son!" I heard from behind me. Rae-Mi appeared in front of our desks. The class turned their head in my direction, I lowered my head. "You have a son?" Luhan asked in shock. I remained silent; I clenched my fists in frustration. "Yeah, he goes to the elementry school next door. How sad really. Your son is going to remember his moms high school graduation" Rae-Mi laughed.

The class began muttering and whispering to themselves. 'What a ' 'I cant believe she had a kid already' 'I wonder who the dad is' 'The kid probably doesnt even have a dad, probably too embarassed'

I could feel my eyes burn, trying to hold in my tears. Rae-Mi grinned as she walked away as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter