Chapter 16

Textbooks and Tears (Under construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I would like to know"-

 

I felt a wave of confusion sweep over me. I really don't understand Jongin what so ever. "After making my life a living hell for 4 months, you think its okay to try and suddenly be friends?  I dont get you" I stared at him. "You remind me of someone that I miss dearly, but you have some qualities that remind me of that girl from that dance" he said tilting his head.

My eyes widened and then quickly narrowed. Don't fall for this trap Yoon-Mi. He is trying to get information from you, he is just playing with your feelings. "So you are using me as a substitute for those people? Sorry, but I'm not some play thing that you can step on and then dust off and act like nothing happen. You may be able to get away with it with Rae-Mi, but I know better" I growled. That was the one thing I hated most, was people manipulating someone else. I learned that from my dad and I wasn't going to make the same mistake.

"Look, I apologize for everything that happened. I realize that I was completely horrible towards you. If I told you that I am only an around Rae-Mi, would you believe me?" he asked. I scoffed at him, "No". Jongin leaned forward, "Well you better believe me. Trust me, Im not that everyone thinks I am. The way I act with Jong-Eun is the way I normally am. I'll show you that I really am a nice guy. I behave the way I do because Rae-Mi was sassy and fierce and I liked that in her, but trust me. I'll stop." he begged.

I cocked my eyebrow at him, "Thats being so two-faced, but ok though. Whats in it for you in the end?" I questioned. "I want you to tell me who that girl was that was with Luhan at the dance" he smiled. I rolled my eyes at him. I knew it, there is always a catch. He always has ulterior motives. This guy cannot be sincere at all.

 "I know who she is, but I won't tell you" I crossed my arms. Jongins eyes narrowed, "Come on Yoon-Mi! Tell me" he barked. "How about you spend more time with your girlfriend than worrying about some girl that doesn't want you?" I nagged at him. "How about you mind your own business! Rae-Mi is nothing but a booty-call. I have no feelings for her what so ever. She is rude and moody and possessive. That girl from the dance, is special to me" he said with a look in his eyes that seemed like he was sincere, but I knew better.

I am special to you? I danced with you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter