Chapter 21

Textbooks and Tears (Under construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The only thing I could do is replay Jongin's words of him wanting to be with me, but see him kiss Rae-Mi instead. I couldn't sleep because that is all I could dream about. I clenched my heart as it pounded loudly and a single tear dripped from the corner of my eye. I knew you were trouble.... so why did I allow myself to like someone like you, Jongin? 

The next morning, I woken up in an depressed mood. I didn't want to bother doing anything, but I can't stay home any longer or I am going to get into big trouble with the school. I wish it was the weekend because I dont want to see Kai or Rae-Mi. Packing my things to head down stairs, my phone rang. The restricted number again. I rejected it. I don't have time to listen to someone just sit there and breathe. 

Heading down stairs, I began to put on my shoes as I waited for Yoon-Jo. My mom appeared from the kitchen, "Yoon-Mi, remember what I said. You are forbidden to see or talk to that boy" Mom hissed. I nodded my head. Just a few days ago you were googling all over him for being so perfect, but now that you have seen the true side of him; you hate his guts. Typical logic of my mom. Yoon-Jo came out finally and we left for school.

 

Upon arriving school, I carelessly walked in. I breathed as I pushed up my glasses and fixed my ponytail. It was now back to being the old Yoon-Mi. I soon felt a violent tug on my arm and looked back to see a sweating Jongin. "Yoon-Mi, please listen to me! Its not what it seems" Jongin panted desperately. I rolled my eyes and faced him, "Its exactly what it seems. I should have never trusted you in the beginning. That was my biggest mistake. Don't worry about me, Ill be fine. Now, go away! We aren't allowed to see each other" I groaned. I turned to walk, but Jongin pulled me into a back hug. "Don't go!" he whispered.

I broke free from his grasp and turned and slapped him. "That is for lying to my mom! Getting her hopes up by someone like you... its sick" I hissed and I rushed away from Jongin. I made my way into the classroom and stared around. Jongin friends didn't have the nerve to look at me in the eye, they just stared down at their desk. I smirked as I saw their bruised and bandaged face and body. They got what they deserved. 

Luhan ushered me to come sit down. I placed my bag on the ground and sighed. "Whats wrong?" he murmerred. I shook my head, "Its nothing". Luhan nudged me as I looked up to see a glowing Rae-Mi. "Can we speak outside?" She asked. I looked at Luhan and then back her before standing up and following her outside the classroom. She stopped and turned to face me. "Jongin and I have agreed to get back together. I would appreciate if you would leave him alone!" she said coursly. "My pleasure" I gritted my teeth. "Great! Thanks Yoon-Mi!" She grinned as she placed her hand on me. "Don't touch me with your filthy hands!" I hissed. She took her hand o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter