Chapter 10

Textbooks and Tears (Under construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV:

When I stepped out of the bathroom to meet back up with Yoon-Mi, she wasn't there even though I told her to wait for me. I went to the rooftop, but she wasn't there either. "Where did she go?" I wondered to myself. The lunch bell rang and I headed back to the classroom thinking that she had just gone back there, but Yoon-Mi never showed up to class. I thought perhaps she had went home, but her things were still at her desk.

I tried to text her, but all I got back as a reply was "Asdj nfe kt". I stared at my phone confused. "What the heck?" I muttered, "Aish, where is this girl?" When class was over; I looked around for Yoon-Mi a bit more, but she was still not showing up. I ended up leaving school thinking that she maybe went to go talk to a teacher or something, but the thing that I noticed made me realize that something was wrong. I stared at Yoon-Jo who was waiting patiently on the step of the elementry school waiting for his sister.

"Yoon-Jo, do you remember me?" I asked him as I began to walk up to him. "Yeah, you're Lulu!" Yoon-Jo smiled. I grinned a bit. Yoon-Mi calls me Lulu. Thats cute. "Yoon-Mi has to stay after school, so Ill be taking you home today. Is that okay?" I asked Yoon-Jo as I kneeled beside him. He nodded and I took him to his house and then went straight back to the school to look for Yoon-Mi. 

Yoon-Mi's pov:

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out. I silently groaned to myself. I knew it was Luhan to had text me because my mom wouldnt have text me while I was at school. I tried my best to reply "help me" back to Luhan, but my blurred vision made it practically impossible to do so, so I hoped that I ended up actually spelling the correct word.

As time went on, I tried to make myself familiar with my surroundings. The area I was in wasnt that big and there was a strong smell of dirt and grass. I couldn't see a thing and no one has been around to even make a noise for me to yell out in help. I'm guessing that Rae-Mi had locked me inside this area because the door wouldn't budge at all. 

I slumped down on the ground in hopes that someone would eventually stumble upon me. After what sees of hours, I finally heard a noise.

"~~~~Mi~" 

"Y-~~~~Mi"

My ears perked up at the far away noise. "Was that my name?" I said. "Hello?!" I shouted. "~~~ Mi!!" I heard coming closer. Soon my phone began to buzz and I tried my best to answer the call. "Hello?!" I answered. "Yah!! Where have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter