Intro: Chapter 1

Girls Times Twelve (Application Closed)

"JYP is at it again! He has a new girl group that is going to blow your mind. There is no solid facts about this mysterious group, but the rumors are flying around." The woman on the television continued to talk about this mysterious girl group
"They make us sound so great," Minhee commented as she continued to watch the news.
"Because we are," Mikyung jokingly said.
"Don't be so conceited Mikyung," JaeKi scolded
"I'm back and I have food! AND CANDY!" JaeHwa announced as she walked into the dorm
"Finally! You took forever," Minhee yelled from her position on the couch.
"CANDY!" YeRin exclaimed as she went to the front door to inspect what JaeHwa bought.
"Did you bring everything on the list?" Yeji asked.
"I just came back and no one says hi all they do is nag," JaeHwa complained
"Welcome Back!" Li ah and HaeWon chorused as they did a little aegyo.
The twelve girls have been living together 3 years as they trained for their debut. Together they now form a happy, although unorganized, family. JaeHwa, Yeji, JaeKi were the ummas for the many girls. JaeKi was the innocent, yet spicy and cool umma, while JaeHwa was the hard working umma, although when she eats sugar this umma turns into a little 5 year old. Yeji is overprotective one that was the cooking umma and is the one that listens to the other members problems. Li ah and HaeWon were like twins even though their is two years and had opposite personalities. Li ah was the charismatic one with a seductive dance that sent boys to her feet, while HaeWon was bipolar changing from a happy bubbly girl to a quiet, shy child. Minji was a super klutz who was always listened to her ipod. Minhee was the tomboy girl that never wore skirts or shorts, but had her own flare even though sometimes she can get bossy. Mikyung is sarcastic and cocky, but also a girl that is happy 24/7. Nikki was the girl that came from overseas and is an extreme rule breaker that constantly brought chaos even though she described her actions as trying to live her life to the fullest. YeRin was always described as 'a bit out there' by her friends in high school because of her stubborn, hot temperness. Neverless she is distracted easily and very brave. SunMi is incredibly shy and quiet. She competitive, but gets embarrassed very easily. EunHyun was a very cold person, but she seemed to be always there in times of trouble and like Minji, EunHyun listens to the other members problems and consults them.

   It was 3 weeks after their debut and everyone loved them. They were getting demands to be interviewed and their schedules were packed. The girls were suppose to meet their manager, but instead he left a note on the kitchen table saying"'Girls meet me at this place the map is at the bottom. You all are going to start filming a new series now hurry up and meet me here in half an hour."