Chapter 8: Even More Couple Games >.

Girls Times Twelve (Application Closed)

"In this episode, it's time for girl v.s. boy teams!" The MC announced. Everyone cheered.

"We're going to play an acrobatics game, you all saw the 2pm show," the girls nodded furiously, well some. The boys just nodded. "Good, then let's begin," the MC stated with an evil smirk.  (crazy >.< lol) "The rules are whichever team finishes first wins, but first we'll do single acts. First is Minji, i heard that you're very good at dancing along with Yerin,Sunmi, and HaeWon." The girls all nodded. (A/N jlambxd is really good at boy dances and girl dances too, for a play all the dancing was done by her!!!)

"Minji will be against Key, her girl dancing partner." Key stopped and shouted, "YAH!!! You too, you're also against me, hmph!" Minji just high-fived the MC. There Key got a little hurt in his heart. (what is that called, jealousy maybe? ;D) "Ok, first you two will be doing this pose... (just ignore the girl, kay)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX0NMAz2A5YO-44hD3VwK

Minji and Key were given 30 seconds to do it. At first, Minji struggled and Key suddenly had an urge to help, but she quickly did it, by the time Key started to do it, the time was up. "What! I didn't even get to start, urg!!!" Key announced.

"Well, you should've thought of that while you were staring at Minji," Li Ah commented.

"Aish, you little..." Key started, a little red, but HaeWon cut him off by saying, "You were saying," with a glare. "Nev-ver mi-ind." Key stuttered.

"She sure is mysterious." Taemin stated.

"Well, Minji won and Key lost, whooo hooo!!!!!" The MC yelled. All the girls cheered and gave out nice comments. "Now, next is JaeKi against Hyeonsung." By now everyone figured that who they were against was their partner, they all silently groaned. "Ok, now i want you two to do this pose, you have 2 minutes, go!"  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNPhrgVjj4yzcfDPxxWPA   Jaeki who was the best at singing, not dancing or flexability (no offence) had a little trouble and Hyeonsung saw. He then shouted, "Look, it's a flying pony!!!" When everyone looked, he wasted no time to help you up. Minwoo and Yoseob the whined, "WHAT! There was NO flying pony, thanks for getting our hopes up." Then everyone saw Jaeki and did "oooos and awwsss" On the outside Hyeonsung looked sad, but in the inside, he was happy. When Jaeki got up, she looked suspiciously at Hyeonsung, but quickly looked away when he turned his head.

"There you have it, folks, Jaeki the spicy and cool umma won!!" The MC gleefully announced. "When are one of us going to win,"Minho complained. "Hey! No complaining, you're next with..." Everyone yelled, "SUNMI, WE KNOW!!!" The MC shook with suprise. "you guys have to do this pose and you have a minute."

"stock-photo-stylish-and-cool-breakdance- "Hey could you go a little easy on Sunmi, i'm sure she doesn't know how to do this pose." Minho shouted. Sunmi puffed up her cheeks and smirked to her members, they smirked back and nodded. In a split second Sunmi was in the position see saw. Minho stood there, unable to speak. Sunmi smirked and high-fived all her members. All the boys also had their mouths open.

"I'm sure you guys all know who won, so next is Nikki and Yoseob. You guys have to do this pose and hold for 45 seconds..." 

stock photo : Pretty flexible dancer woman sit on twine and stretching on a white background

  Yoseob looked at the picture as if it were a monster, but Nikki on the other hand grinned. From all her partying, she had gotten flexable. About 5 seconds Nikki was on the ground and 1 second later she was doing the pose. Yoseob stood there, agap. 

"Well of cource Nikki won, Yoseob just stood there with his mouth open, wow way to be rude, bro. Next, we have group poses. You guys have to do these 4 poses under 8 minutes."

1.20101224_jypnationc_23.jpg

2.GLCC%20Pyramid%202.jpg

just pretend it fits for 12, ok? (Finding 4 acrobatic pictures are hard and what's even harder is doing 12 couples and their storylines.)

3.2pm.show.ep01.bts.01a.jpg

You guys had to do 2 of these

4.2pm.show.ep01.bts.01.jpg

you guys had to do 4 of these.

"Well it looks like both teams passed this, but now we are going to find the winner by how many minutes you guys took, AND THE WINNER IS... TW3LV3!!!"

Most of the boys didn't like losing, but because each and every one of you guys looked so happy, they couldn't help but smile.

                                                                                          -THE END-

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

hahaha, i'm just kidding, this is the end, it's not even the beginning. Please watch out for any updates that might come out of nowhere, thank you and happy school. P.S. jlambxd and I might not update much because school is coming up and if i try to update and my grades drop, i'm going to literally die. annyeong!!!!!!! Say goodbye to summer, and hello to school!!!!!