INFINITE VISITS! ^-^

Girls Times Twelve (Application Closed)

Annyeong! I was looking through the applications and a person who has someone in INFINITE as a brother suddenly appeared. Then i'm like, INFINITE! So if you're not too oblivious, Infinite vistits and i'm super excited! I just love them!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-At the Tw3lv3 dorm-

"Guys! I'm home." JaeHwa bursted through the door. No one reacts "With CANDY and FOOD."

"Unnie! You're home!" The twins exclaimed

"Did you get home all right?" Sunmi, Minji, and Minhee asked, hugging their unnie.

"I LOVE you unnie!" The rest annouced. JaeHwa just rolled her eyes, but quickly puts on a smile.

"These girls will never change, will they?" She thought looking at the girls eating.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, all the girls looked at each other. Then suddenly the knocks got louder and quicker.

"Omo! Who's there? Are they angry fans coming to eat us?" JaeKi asked innocently. The girls shook their heads at how innocent she sounded. 

"Don't be silly unnie! There's nothing to be afraid of. I'll get the door." Li Ah smiled. She then walked towards the door and opened the camera to see who was outside. 

"Annyeong! Who's their?!" Li Ah asked.

"Is Jaeki there?" One voice asked.

"Jaeki unni, there's someone who wants to see you." Li Ah told Jaeki.

"An-nn-yeong! Who's there?" She stuttered. 

"Wow sis, you don't even recongnize my voice. What kind of sister are you?!" The guy from before teased, faking hurt. 

"Sunggyu oppa? SUNGGYU OPPA!" Jaeki screamed making the other members cover their ears. She quickly opened the door and there was Infinite with a fruit basket. 

201101071345221002_1.JPG

(I for one do not have a bias in infinite, they all mess up my bias list!)

"Annyeong! Infinite- imida!" They chorused together. 

"What are you doing here!?" Jaeki asked. 

"Well, we were ju-" But Sunggyu got cut off by the doorbell.

"Who is it now?" Minhee asked with an annoyed tone. Yeji opened the door to find all their partners from thier variety show. 

"Hey you gu-" They stated, but then saaw Infinite.

"Uhh... Annyeonghasayo." They all quietly noted.  Infinite nodded.

"ANYWAY! Why are all you guys here?!" Eunhyun exclaimed.

"Well, we just wanted to visit our little dongseang and her group." Woohyun grinned.

"And, WE got bored so we came to see how you guys were doing." Hyunseong noted. 

"Okay then." Nikki awkwardly added.

Soon all the awkwardness died down and there were conversations going on. 

"Why dont we all go to the amusement park for old times' sake.!" Sunmi suddenly blurts out. Everyone agreed and on the way out, MK suddenly stops them.

"Don't you think all of us are going to draw a crowd, come on think. We have 31 people in a group and we are all pretty popular. I knew this was a bad idea." MK explained.

"Why dont we break into groups, 4 groups with 7 people in them and three of the groups will have 8 people." HaeWon asked.

The groups:

1. Sunggyu, Jaeki, Hyunseong, Minho,  Sunmi, JaeHwa, and Onew, Woohyun

2. HaeWon, Li Ah, Minwoo, Taemin, SungYeol, L, Nikki, and Yoseob

3. Hoya, Kikwang, MK, Jonghyun, Yeji, DooJoon, and Dongwoo, YeRin

4. SungJong, Eunhyun, Jeongmin, Minji, Key, Minhee, and Youngmin

Not trying to be too suspicious, they went by group. 

"We're finally here!" Jaeki loudly exclaimed when they got to Lotte World. HyunSeong who was keeping an eye on her chuckled. Sunggyu on the other hand, smiled at HyunSeong. 

"Why don't we go on that rollercoster!?" Sunggyu asked pointing to a big rollercoster. 

Everyone agreed and before Jaeki knew it she was sitting next to HyunSeong (^-^)

The rollercoster began to move up the hill and Jaeki closed her eyes until she felt someone hold her hand. She opened her eyes and found herself hand in hand with HyunSeong. But his hand was warm and made Jaeki get rid of her butterflies. Then she finally realized what she was on and screamed. At the end of the ride, HyunSeong helped Jaeki up. They stayed holding hands until Sunggyu raised his eyebrow and eyed HyunSeong. He then instantly let go of Jaeki's hand which made her scrunch up her face. Sunggyu just laughed to himself (?) and told everyone to move. 

By the end of the day, everyone was tired and agreed that that had to go home. They all suddenly drifted off 2 by 2 or 1 by 1 and then there was only JaeKi and Hyunseong.

"I had a great time, HyunSeong. Thanks" Jaeki beamed. HyunSeong smiled back and did something unexpected.

He pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek. Then suddenly walked over, but not before waving cutely. Sunggyu who was secretly watching came up to Jaeki and led her to her members. 

"Bye sis, see you sometime again!" He waved. Jaeki waved back.

 When all the members got home, Jaeki went up to her and Sunmi's room. She got out her journal and began to write.

Dear Journal,

       He kissed me today... well on the cheek and it felt good. It was like firework bursted in my heart. What does this mean?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! It's Kayla! Hopefully you'll forgive me for not updating faster, but i had writer's block and a lot of hw. Sorry! This was suppose to be Jlambxd's turn last week but her internet's down and she told me too late so sorry! But i have a chapter today! YAH!!!!