WATER PARK GETAWAY!!!!! XD

Girls Times Twelve (Application Closed)

-Behind the Scenes-

Tw3lv3 was on the long couch that fit twelve. They were talking until Nikki shot straight up and then quietly texted away on her iphone. All of a sudden EunHyun felt her phone vibrate. She looked at the text and smirked at Nikki. Then Li Ah and HaeWon's blackberries' vibrated. They read the message and smiled at each other and winked at Nikki. Soon enough, all 12 members got the message and sneakily looked at each other. This was what the text said:

   Hey-

         Let's get out of here and run away. We can go somewhere fun... and play til night. How does that sound? I know the twins will love getting away for a while. How about you other 10, fun time? Lets do it, text back quickly. 

P.S. INSTRUCTIONS: We pretend to go outside to take a rest or breath. When we all are outside, we make a run for it and run to the boba tea shop, ok? Stay close and good luck 

                                     -Delinquent =D

Then Yegi quickly texted back

                      Why don't we invite the boys to go with us? To get to know them better. ^.^

Nikki

          NOOOOO!!!!! Let's see if they know us all enough to see where we'll be going. ;D

Nikki made eye contact with Yeji and they both nodded. Soon things were getting more tense, especially for Yerin, Sunmi, and Jaeki. This was the first time they actually disobeyed their manager's orders and they were very nervous. Since they were the top 3 innocent, quiet, goody-two shoes members, their hearts were beating very fast. Soon Nikki and JaeHwa made an excuse to go out. Then 2 minutes later, Li Ah and Haewon said they wanted to use the restroom. The next 3, EunHyun, Minhee, and MiKyung made another excuse that they wanted to get fresh air. The remaining 5, Sunmi, Yegi, Jaeki, Minji, and YeRin individually made an excuse that they wanted to go find the other 7 that hadn't came back.

   When they all got outside, they quickly ran to the streets and took 4 taxi's to the boba shop. Everyone had their hearts beating. Soon enough, they all 12 were at the boba shop. When they were waiting for a table, 12 other boys came in and what a co-wink-i-dink it was their "partners".

 "What ARE you you guys doing here?" EunHyun stated.

"WE got a call from your managers saying that you 12 ran away, so they sent us to find you guys, we thought you guys wouldn't went to a boba shop since it is your makane's favorite. And this was the closest one from your house." Jeongmin said.

Everyone looked at Li Ah, who just sheepishly looked away. "You told Jeongmin that boba was your favorite drink?" Nikki eyed Li Ah.

"No, I told Minwoo and told him to not tell anyone." She glared at Minwoo, charisma flaring.

Minwoo blushed and hid behind Kikwang, who then glared at Ye Rin who stepped in front of her dongseong, glarring daggers at Kikwang. They both looked at each other and humphed at each other (for those who dont know what humphed means, its my definition of walking away mad from each other, lol >.<) Then Jaeki, who looked at HyeonSung with innocent eyes said, "Can you please convince your tv show members to take us to the water park?" HyeonSung gave in and used his puppy eyes to convince s who then gave in.

   Soon enough, All 24 of them were at the water park, where no one noticed Ye Rin shaking in her bathing suit (don't ask how they got their bathing suits, please!!!) Then 2 by 2, they went off to the gigantic park.

"Then there were two." Kikwang joked. Then he noticed YeRin shaking. "You aren't afraid of water, are you?" Kiwang asked concerned. YeRin just nodded and Kikwang, yelled," Why didn't you tell the others, we couldn't went somewher else!" YeRin looked at him and just covered her body with her towel. Kikwang sighed and said something no one would think he would've ever said, "Do you want me go on all the rides with you so you're not scared.?" YeRin blushed and Kikwang took that as a yes.

They then saw JaeHwa and Onew splashing water to one another. Kikwang saw Yerin watch with happy eyes. "Are you jealous?" Kikwang asked. YeRin shooked her head, "It's not that, JaeHwa doesn't get too many boyfriends because of training. I'm just happy that she actually is having fun with Onew. He better not hurt her." Kikwang grinned then pulled her to a small water slide. YeRin shook her head and Kikwang pushed her down the slide. YeRin closed her eyes, but then found herself holding Kikwang's wrist. She was clinging on him so hard, that he couldn't get her on the slide.

Kikwang sighed then walked to those tube slides. When they got on to the top, Kikwang led her to a long tube, he made her sit down. Then he got on behind her and held her waist (i couldn't help but smile, haha >.<) They started shooting down, Kikwang leaned down to see that YeRin had her eyes closed. Kikwang smirked and held on tighter. Soon, Kikwang took YeRin on so many rides, she wasn't afraid anymore. She actualy was having fun. 

By the end of the day, everyone was tired and sore. They had lots of fun. They started to walk back to the street to get taxis. Kikwang and Yerin were behind, and YeRin whispered in Kikwang's ear, "Thank you." She kissed his cheek softly then ran towards Minhee who was glaring at Youngmin who earlier pushed her in the water. Kikwang was left behind with a faint blush and his hand covering his cheeks.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! It's me Kayla3470! I have finally updated, and don't worry next week we will have a different couple. MIANHAE for the long wait. Plus, please check out jlambxd's story 

A Cup of Coffee and mine,  My Brothers Are The Seven Kingkas of My School!