Krisyeol

One Shots Galore

“Go back to bed.” Kris said with a sigh, a creak from the stairs alerting him to his husband’s presence. Just because he was awake and pacing the living room that didn’t mean Chanyeol had to be too. Chanyeol had work to go to in the morning, he needed to sleep if he wanted to make it through the day without dozing off at his desk.

“You said you’d be ten minutes.” Chanyeol argued. “That was ages ago. I just wanted to check you were okay, I was worried”

And Kris supposed he couldn’t blame him for coming to check up on him. If Chanyeol was the one who was pregnant and three weeks away from his due date then he’d be pretty worried too if he’d gone downstairs an hour ago to get a glass of water and not come back. “Thank you.” Kris murmured because as predictable as Chanyeol’s actions were he still felt touched by the concern he was showing. “But honestly, I’m fine. I just can’t seem to get comfortable that’s all. So go back to bed, please. In a couple of weeks neither of us will be getting any sleep so you should make the most of being able to sleep while you can.”

“I can make up the bed in the spare room if you want, sleep there.” Chanyeol said, ignoring him like always and staying put on the stairs. “Give you more room.”

And again Kris was reminded of how lucky he was, Chanyeol really had been amazing. He couldn’t ask for a more thoughtful or considerate husband, from the moment he’d told him he was pregnant Chanyeol had made a concentrated effort to put him first. It was kind of cute Kris thought, how earnest and sincere Chanyeol became whenever he happened to let on that his back hurt or his feet were aching. “No, not that’s okay,” he told him, smiling for the first time that evening, “I appreciate the thought but I really don’t think it will help. It’s not the lack of room that’s the problem.”

“Baby’s kicking?” Chanyeol asked and it was a reasonable guess. Their son or daughter was so big now that he or she didn’t have as much room to move around now as they used to but despite that they were still pretty good at elbowing and kicking him awake. But for once that wasn’t the problem.

“No, the baby's been pretty quiet.” Kris told him, trying to think of the best way to tell Chanyeol what the real problem was without sending him into a panic. “It’s just my back hurts a little that’s all.” Was what he settled on saying. It wasn’t technically a lie, his back very rarely wasn’t hurting these days. And it was a lot easier to tell Chanyeol a half-truth than it was to explain to him that he’d been experiencing practice contractions on an off all night. He knew what he was like, the only word he’s pick up on would be ‘contractions’ and he’d be running for the hospital bag. He’d been on edge for weeks now, far more anxious about the upcoming birth of their baby than he himself was. Kris thought it was kind of adorable, how could he not find a wide-eyed and worried Chanyeol cute? But as adorable as it was it could also be slightly annoying. Chanyeol being so obviously nervous had meant it had been hard to share his own worries with him, admitting to Chanyeol that he was a scared too would just make him even more jittery.

Luckily though he had Yixing to talk to. He’d been friends with Yixing ever since he’d moved to Seoul, they’d both taken lessons at the same language school and had met there. They’d clicked right away, Yixing was just so easy to talk to that once Kris had started he couldn’t stop and they’d quickly become close. And he couldn’t have chosen anyone better to become friends with, without Yixing he wouldn’t have settled into his new life as easily as he had, Yixing had introduced him to all of his favourite places and all of his favourite people and Kris had suddenly found he had something akin to a social life. Because of Yixing he’d met people he’d never have met otherwise, people he’d soon come to call friends. And one of those people had been Chanyeol. One of the first places Yixing had dragged Kris along to had been a club, a live music place, they were going to support a friend of his, it was the first time he’d be playing there and it would be nice or him to have a familiar face in the crowd Yixing had reasoned. And Kris, having nothing better to do had let himself be dragged. And for the first half hour Kris had been bored out of his mind, each act to grace the stage had been mediocre at best. And then a boy holding a guitar had walked on to the stage, too lanky and skinny for the bow he gave to look anything other than awkward, so obviously nervous that Kris’ heart had gone out to him because he knew how hard it was to stand up in front of a group of people you didn’t know and put yourself out there to be judged like that. And Yixing had nudged his shoulder and said ‘that’s him, that’s Chanyeol’ and Kris had thought it was a good thing Yixing had offered to go along as moral support because the kid obviously needed it. Then he’d stepped up to the mic, guitar in hand and he’d started to sing. And that was it, the nerves had vanished. ‘He’s good’ Kris had mumbled to Yixing a minute into the song, his eyes still glued to Chanyeol and Yixing had hummed his agreement.

And later, when Chanyeol had come off stage and Kris had had a chance to talk to him he realised it wasn’t just Chanyeol’s singing voice that he liked. He was smart and he was funny and he was incredibly sweet. He didn’t have any aspirations of going professional with his music and Kris had thought that was a shame, he had buckets of talent and he could do it if he tried but Chanyeol had told him he was quite happy studying business and accounts. He liked numbers just as much as he liked music he’d assured him and keeping music as a hobby meant he could enjoy both. Kris had supposed that made sense, there wasn’t much mathematics involved in the average music career so he’d nodded and said he understood before adding that it was still a shame more people wouldn’t be able to hear him sing. And Chanyeol had grown awkward again at the compliment and had stuttered out something about a wedding.

“He’s trying to tell you his next gig is his best friend’s wedding.” Yixing had translated. “If you like hearing him sing so much maybe you should come? Chanyeol’s still looking for a plus one.”

Chanyeol had given Yixing a look that clearly stated he wanted to him to please shut up but he hadn’t said he was wrong. In fact he’d turned to Kris and said “Yeah, yeah I am I you’re interested in tagging along.”

That had been five years ago, their first ‘no one’s said it’s a date but it kind of feels like a date’ kind of date. There’d been a few of those before Kris had admitted to Chanyeol how much he liked him. A year later they’d moved in together. Six months after that Chanyeol had proposed (well he’d said ‘maybe we should get married’ while they were watching tv one evening but Kris had agreed with a ‘maybe we should’ so he was happy to call it a proposal). It had been another year before they made the jump from engaged to married, Chanyeol’s friend Baekhyun had returned the favour, singing at their wedding as Chanyeol had done at his. And now he and Chanyeol had a baby on the way, one they’d talked about and planned for and Kris had never been happier. And it was scary to think that it was Yixing they had to thank for that, if he’d never introduced them they wouldn’t be where they were now so yes, he had a lot to thank him for.

And that wasn’t the only reason that he found it so easy to talk to Yixing about what was worrying him. Yixing also knew what he was going through, he had a baby of his own, a little girl. She was six months old now and quite possibly the cutest thing Kris had ever seen. Chanyeol kept telling him their baby was going to be cuter but Kris wasn’t so sure, Jongdae had forced him into trying one of those ‘what will my baby look like’ sites on the internet a few weeks ago and the results had been slightly worrying.

Yeah he really was tired Kris thought with a grimace, a hand going to rub his stomach as the muscles tightened and cramped up again. The more tired he was the more his mind wandered and that was exactly what it was doing now. And then he noticed the concerned frown Chanyeol was sending his way and he groaned. Which again was a mistake because Chanyeol’s frown only deepened.

“, that’s not your back is it?” Chanyeol said and he was hopping down the last couple of stairs and making his way over to stand in front of him.

“Of course it’s my back.” Kris told him, trying to convince him one last time that he was fine. A worried Chanyeol wasn’t something he felt up to dealing with right that second but then his husband’s hand was on his hardened stomach and his frown was fading, his eyes widening and Kris knew that was it, there’d be no calming him down now.

“You’re having contractions!” Chanyeol exclaimed, his tone accusatory and Kris shook his head.

“No, they’re not contractions.” He argued. “They’re Braxton Hicks. The doctor told us about them, remember? They’re like a warm-up for the real thing.”

“Braxton Hicks aren’t supposed to hurt like that.” Was Chanyeol’s reply which at least went to show he’d been paying attention during that particular doctor’s appointment Kris supposed.

“They don’t hurt.” He told him giving a sigh of relief as the contraction ended. He felt like he could breathe again and breathing was always good.

“They look like they hurt.” Chanyeol argued, clearly not convinced.

“Well they don’t.” Kris insisted. “They’re making me uncomfortable that’s all.”

This didn’t make Chanyeol any happier. “Saying something’s uncomfortable is just another way of saying it hurts.”

“No it’s not.” Kris told him, a little annoyed by the fact that Chanyeol didn’t want to believe a word he said. If he really was in labour did Chanyeol really think he’d be calmly pacing the living room?

“How close together are they?” Chanyeol asked, choosing to ignore him.

“It doesn’t matter because they’re not contractions.” Chanyeol was getting more worried and anxious by the second and Kris understood why, he really did. This was their first baby and childbirth was a scary thing, if he really was having contractions he’d be freaking out right now too. But he wasn’t, he was fine. A little tired and a little irritable maybe, Braxton Hicks were stupidly distracting and he wished they’d let up so he could get some sleep, but that was all. The baby wasn’t actually coming so there wasn’t any reason to worry.

Again Chanyeol ignored him. “Are they regular? When did they start? Was it a while ago?” And then he came to a realisation that had his face paling. “Oh my God, you’ve been having them all night haven’t you? That’s why you hardly ate anything at dinner! It’s why you’ve been so out of sorts! And now they’re getting worse. . You get the bag and I’ll get the car. Actually no, the bag’s upstairs. I’ll get it then I’ll get the car. You just stay here and I’ll be right back.” He said and he was turning on his heel.

“Chanyeol, we don’t need to go the hospital.” Kris called after him but Chanyeol was already halfway up the stairs and didn’t stop to listen.

With a shake of his head Kris made his way over to the couch and sat down. Chanyeol could get the bag if that’s what he wanted to do but there was no way he was letting him take him to the hospital, not when it would just be a waste of everyone’s time.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

It had only taken half an hour for Kris to give in and follow Chanyeol out to the car. Because the more Chanyeol went on about how he’d never actually been in labour before and had no previous experience to draw upon (how could he know for sure they baby wasn’t coming if he’d never actually had a baby before?) the more Kris had started to think he might be right. What if they weren’t Braxton Hicks? And Chanyeol did have a point, there was a thin line between uncomfortable and painful after all and they did kind of hurt a little bit. And he hadn’t exactly been timing the contractions either, what if they were more regular than he’d thought? What if he was reading the signs wrong?

Only it turned out he wasn’t reading the signs wrong. The midwife had asked him a few questions, given him a brief once over and told him he was definitely not in established labour. He’d been right to tell Chanyeol the contractions were only Braxton Hicks because that was exactly what they were. The best thing he could do she’d said was go home and get some rest. It had gone exactly as Kris had expected it to go, being a complete waste of everyone’s time not to mention ridiculously embarrassing. And he’d let Chanyeol know just how embarrassing it had been for him when they made it back into the car.

 

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Three days later and Chanyeol was at it again, hovering around with a look of concern on his face because he’d mentioned he'd been having Braxton Hicks again. He hadn’t meant to say anything in front of him, he’d been coming down the stairs when one had hit him, leaving him feeling short of breath as always and he’d grabbed at the railing and muttered a swear or two about how annoying it was to have his muscles cramp up like that whenever they felt like it. He hadn’t realised Chanyeol had just come in the front door until he’d asked if he was okay from the bottom of the stairs. Kris had nearly jumped out of his skin.

But yes, Chanyeol was now shadowing him, looking vaguely anxious and while a few days ago Kris might have found that sweet right now he kind of wanted to strangle him. “I can manage.” He bit out as Chanyeol offered for a second time to take over preparing the dinner. He was perfectly capable of chopping up a few carrots. He was pregnant, he wasn’t an invalid.

“I just thought you might want to sit down.” Chanyeol explained, a little taken-aback. Obviously he hadn’t expected to be snapped at like that. “You look tired.”

“Of course I’m tired. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get comfortable when you’re as pregnant as I am?” He asked and Chanyeol just shook his head. “It’s pretty much impossible.” Kris informed him.

“Well if you’re tired you shouldn’t be on your feet.” Chanyeol reasoned, “You should rest like the woman at the hospital told you to.”

“I’m fine.” Kris insisted, his patience wearing thin. If he thought that sitting down would help then that’s what he would be doing. He was pretty sure it wouldn’t though, walking around was usually the only way to get the contractions to ease off and he was really wishing they’d ease off, they were being particularly persistent which went some way to explaining why he was being so snappish with Chanyeol.

“Are you sure?” Chanyeol asked, “Because you don’t look…”

“I’m fine.” Kris said again, his words let down slightly by the grimace that followed. “Honestly.” He added, a hand going to rest on his bump. Maybe he should sit down he thought, his back was starting to ache now too.

“Are they getting worse?” Chanyeol asked, not put off by the scowl Kris was sending his way in the slightest.

“No, they’re not.” Kris told him. They’d been a little stronger today than they had been, but from what he’d read that was normal. The closer he got to his due date the stronger they were going to get. But Chanyeol didn’t need to know that. He’d only go into panic mode again and try and talk him into going to the hospital and Kris would rather not suffer through a repeat of last time. Being told to go home again had been mortifying.

“Well if you’re sure…” Chanyeol said, not sounding very convinced but obviously not wanting to push it, not when Kris was in the mood he was in.

“I’m sure, now if you could just go watch tv or something while I finish dinner that would be great. I don’t need you peering over my shoulder, it’s distracting.”

And surprisingly Chanyeol did as he was told, stopping just long enough by the door to say ‘Just shout if you need me’ before making his way into the living room.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Half an hour later and Kris was starting to think Chanyeol might have been right to be concerned. The Braxton Hicks weren’t letting up, in fact he’d had three more. He’d never had so many so close together before and that worried him slightly. What if they weren’t Braxton Hicks at all? What if he really was in labour? But no, no they didn’t hurt that much. They were a little bit painful, but he was hardly in agony. If they were real contractions surely he wouldn’t be able to concentrate on anything other than the pain. He certainly wouldn’t have been able to get dinner prepared and into the oven. Yes, he was overthinking it. He was panicking over nothing. If he went to the hospital now he’d only be sent home again. He’d like to avoid that if at all possible, the last thing he needed was for the staff there to think he was overdramatic, thinking every little thing was a sign of labour when it wasn’t.

He just needed to stay hydrated that was all. He obviously hadn’t had enough to drink today and that’s why they were bring so persistent. So he pushed away from the counter and headed for the sink. After a glass of water or two he was sure things would calm down. He didn’t get that far though because the next thing he knew he was standing in a puddle.

It took him a second or two to work out what happened, for him to realise the pressure he’d been feeling in his lower abdomen all day was no longer there, for his brain to pick up on the fact his legs weren’t telling him they were warm but that they were wet. They were wet because his waters had broken. His waters had broken. At home. They’d broken at home, in his kitchen. Crap. Crap crap crap. What did he do now? He wanted to get changed, that’s what he wanted to do he thought as he stepped out of the puddle and looked down at his saturated trousers. Then his muscles tightened up again, his stomach going solid and he gasped. Again he was hardly in agony but it was definitely the most intense contraction he’d had so far, the cramping pain radiating down from the top of his uterus to the bottom, making him bite his lip as he tried to breathe through it.

And when it started to ease off he found himself yelling for Chanyeol because it had finally hit him. He was in labour. He was actually in labour. He was in the process of giving birth and he was standing in the middle of his kitchen. And panic, panic was setting in.

“One minute…” Chanyeol yelled from the living room, “… I’m on the phone.”

And at first all Kris could do was blink in disbelief. All week Chanyeol had been at his side in the blink of an eye if he so much as made a noise and now here he was shouting his name, actually needing him and he was telling him ‘one minute’. Disbelief however was fast replaced by anger. Did Chanyeol think he was calling his name just for the hell of it? “Then get off the phone!” he yelled back. “You said to shout if I needed you and I ing need you.”

Kris didn’t know if it was the yelling, the swearing or the combination of the two that did it and to be honest he didn’t really care. Chanyeol was barrelling through the door seconds later and that’s all that mattered. “What is it?” he panted and then he noticed the state of Kris’ trousers and the puddle on the floor and his eyes widened. “Oh… oh… okay.” He said. “Bag… I’ll just…. I’ll get your bag.”

Yes, yes that sounded like a good idea Kris thought. “And a change of clothes, you need to bring me a change of clothes.” He told him as he stared backing towards the door. “I can’t get in the car like this. I’ll get the seats wet.”’

“Don't you want to wait until we get to the hospital?” Chanyeol asked, stopping in the doorway. “I mean if that’s what you want to do then that’s what we’ll do. It’s just, you’re in labour right now and the hospital isn’t exactly around the corner. I’m sure the seats could take it if you decided to wait.”

“I want to get changed.” Kris insisted. He didn’t fancy sitting through a forty-five minute car journey in wet clothes and there were probably hours more of contractions to go before he’d be allowed to push anyway.

And with a nod of his head Chanyeol was out the door and sprinting up the stairs, taking them two at a time.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

When Chanyeol made it back to the kitchen Kris was standing by the worktop, gripping the edge, his knuckles turning white. “It hurts. It really really ing hurts.” He gasped. “It didn’t before but now it does and… oh Chanyeol... it’s really happening… the baby’s really coming. What if we don’t make it to the hospital in time? What if we get stuck in traffic and I need to start pushing? I can’t give birth to our baby in the back seat of a car, I just can’t.”

Now Kris was usually a pretty logical person and if he’d stopped to think about it he’d have soon come to the conclusion that the odds of this happening were pretty slim. His contractions weren’t that close together yet and as he’d already realised earlier that probably meant he had hours to go. But the pain was making it hard for him to think straight. And now that he’d finally accepted the fact that he really was in labour and that this wasn’t another false alarm fear was slowly eroding away all rational thought. It hurt, labour hurt and it was only going to get worse. And it was dangerous, giving birth to a baby was one of the most dangerous things a person could do. What if something went wrong? They needed to get to the hospital as soon as possible.

And then Chanyeol was there, rubbing soothing circles on his back. “Hey,” he said quietly. “It’s okay. I’m not going to let you give birth in the car, we’ll get to the hospital in time, I promise.”

He sounded incredibly calm Kris thought, a hand going to cradle his stomach as the pain started to fade again. He'd been all jittering nerves their last trip to the hospital, and Kris had been the voice of reason, telling him that everything was going to be okay. But now everything was back to front, he was the one freaking out and Chanyeol was the level-headed and composed one. And for that Kris was grateful, he was starting to panic and panicking wasn’t going to do him any good.

“I got you that change of clothes you asked for.” Chanyeol told him once he’d loosened his grip on the worktop and straightened up.

“Are you crazy?” Kris exclaimed, a hand still on his bump as he rubbed at it absently. The pain hadn’t gone completely, he still felt achy and sore. The sooner he got to the hospital the sooner he could ask for some pain meds he thought, trying his best not to let it get to him. “I don’t have time to get changed right now. In case you haven’t noticed I’m in labour.” Okay, so maybe he was still panicking a little.

“You’re right, I’m sorry.” Chanyeol said and Kris swore he saw him smile. But before he could call him on it (and by call him on it he meant throttle him for finding his distress so funny) Chanyeol’s hand was at the small of his back and he was being steered towards the door. “Let’s go to the car.” He said and Kris just nodded and let Chanyeol guide him out because that was an incredibly good idea. The car was definitely were they needed to be.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

The car ride to the hospital had been the longest forty five minutes of Kris’ life. The roads had been quiet, they hadn’t once got stuck in traffic but it had seemed to take forever. And he’d spent most of the journey wondering how he could be so stupid. His back had been aching all day, he’d been having Braxton Hicks that were bordering on painful and that wouldn’t let up no matter what he did. Why had he not been worried? Why had he ignored them like he had? And he’d spent the rest of the journey panicking because he had no idea what to expect when he got to the hospital. He’d read the books, watched those birth diary shows on the health channel, he’d talked to Yixing about what labour had been like for him but that didn’t change the fact that he’d never done this before. It was all new to him and frankly he was terrified. He was in so much pain already he’d thought, each contraction hurting slightly more and lasting slightly longer than the last. How was going to cope when they got worse? When they mere minutes apart and there was no reprieve?

He’d mentioned this Chanyeol after he’d helped him from the car. His last contraction had had him squeezing his eyes shut as he desperately wished for it to end, if he was at that stage already how was he going to last the distance? He had the lowest pain threshold ever, it was embarrassing. Why had he ever thought he would survive having a baby without making a complete fool out of himself? And Chanyeol had told him he was doing just fine, he was coping really well. And he’d calmly reminded him of all the pain management options the doctor had told them about. “If it gets too much there’s always an epidural, remember?” he’d said.

Kris had shaken his head. The thought of someone sticking a needle into his back wasn’t one he liked at all. He’d stick with the gas and air and the drugs thank you.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Kris had lasted an hour or so without pain relief but had eventually gone with the pethidine when it had been offered a second time because things were slowing down but the pain was just as bad and a needle in the thigh wasn’t as scary a prospect as a needle in the back. And with Chanyeol holding his hand through it it wasn’t so bad. A little later Chanyeol had been there to hold the sick bowl too because he was one of those people that the anti-nausea drug that they gave alongside the injection to cancel out any side-effects didn’t work on. It was just his luck Kris had thought when he’d stopped being sick long enough for a nurse to take the used sick bowl from Chanyeol and hand him a new one. If it had been any other time he probably would have been mortified, throwing up in front of Chanyeol was bad enough never mind in front of a stranger but nausea wasn’t the only side-effect, he felt dizzy and a little bit drunk and that made it hard for him to care.

Then the drugs had started to wear off and they were telling him they couldn’t give him any more because it was almost time for him to push and he’d felt like crying because everything hurt, it hurt so much and he was so so tired and the gas and air just wasn’t working. He wasn’t sure how long he’d been there, he’d lost track of time completely. All he’d known was that standing there in his kitchen, yelling at Chanyeol to get off the phone seemed like days ago.  “I can’t do it.” He’d told the midwife with a shake of his head, fighting back tears. He really couldn’t, he was just too tired.

But it hadn’t been the midwife who had answered, it had been Chanyeol. “Yes you can.” He’d told him, “You’re doing so well. You can’t give up now, you’re so close.”

“What if it takes hours?” Kris had asked. “For Yixing it took hours.” Two and a half to be exact, he’d said it was the hardest thing he’d ever had to do. Maybe having him to talk to wasn’t such a good thing after all, maybe he wouldn’t be so scared if he was little less clued up about how long it might take.

“Ten minutes… two hours… however long it takes I’ll be right here.” Chanyeol had told him and Kris had found himself nodding. He didn’t know why but knowing that Chanyeol was there beside him made it all seem a little less frightening.

And thankfully it hadn’t taken two hours. It hadn’t even taken one. Twenty minutes after Chanyeol’s pep talk and the midwife had a wailing baby in her arms and was telling him ‘Well done’. Then she was placing that same baby on his chest with the words ‘Say hello to your little girl’, something Kris didn’t register at first because he was too busy staring into the eyes looking up at him. His baby had such beautiful eyes. Then the baby was being whisked away to be cleaned up and Chanyeol was covering every inch of his face in kisses. “I’m so proud of you.” He’d said once he was done. “You did so well. And now we have a baby girl, our very own baby girl. Can you believe it?”

“A girl…” Kris had repeated, his brain finally catching up. “We have a daughter.” Why he was finding that so hard to process he didn’t know, he’d known at the end of all this he’d have a baby, he wasn’t an idiot, and there was fifty-fifty chance that that baby would be a girl but the fact he now had a daughter was for some reason completely amazing to him.

And it still was, she was in his arms now, clean and wrapped up in a blanket and she was still looking up at him with those big beautiful eyes. He’d thought the drugs might have made her drowsy but she was so alert, so wide-awake.

“She’s perfect, totally perfect.” Chanyeol said. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, studying their daughter just as intently as he was. “I told you she’d be ten times cuter than Seonha, didn’t I?”

“You did.” Kris said with a smile, unable to tear his eyes away from the baby in his arms. “And you were right. But I wouldn’t let Yixing hear you say that if I were you.”

“Thank you.” Chanyeol told him when things went quiet again. “For this, for her. I don’t think I could have done what you did. You coped so well.”

“No I didn’t.” Kris said, looking up at his obviously insane husband. “I was a mess. All I did was whine and complain about how hard it was.”

“Well it was hard.” Chanyeol pointed out. “You were in agony, I think the whining and complaining was justified.”

“I don’t know, I think I was being a little melodramatic.” Kris admitted. And to think he’d thought Chanyeol would have been the one freaking out. “There was no need for me to panic as much as I did. You helped though, you were so calm and collected throughout all of it. I don’t think I’d have been able to cope at all if you hadn’t been there telling me everything was going to be okay.” Admitting to Chanyeol how much he needed him wasn’t something Kris usually did but he thought if there was ever a time to make an exception it was now. “It made me realise how lucky I am to have you.”

“I think we’re lucky to have each other to be honest.” Chanyeol said, dropping a kiss to their baby girl’s forehead and Kris couldn’t help but agree.

 

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Krisyeol for Alluma. I'm so sorry this took so long. I started writing it just before the whole Kris thing happened and then I couldn't find my muse again. But yeah, here it is, I hope you like it.

And here's the list;

Suchen for Justanotherfic
Taohun for ILuvSkyDragon
Krishan for Doyoureallynotseeme
Chankai for VanillaHeaven
Chanxing for soft-kitty
Krisbaek for Rosasaur
Baekchen for kitten83
Krisho for suddon
Xiuhun for XxAngieexX
ing for jang-yehheung
Hanho for resurrection
Xiukris for weepywillow
Baektao for parkbyun
Chenyeol for tini1kero
Sesoo for hanadylaila
Lukai for AuthorJ
Kairis for mrmissM