Awakened

Gang Invasion

 

Jungwoo's P.O.V~

"YENA!!" Kyungsan yelled. I saw Kyungsan run over to her and ran to her and attaked her with hugs. "Kyungsan, I'm not dead"I heard Sura say with a sleeping sound in her voice. "OMO! SURA-YA!!"Minsang said attacking Sura. "YA! What's wrong w/ you guys?" Sura asked. "You finally woke up! Dummy" Minsang said. "Ah, Miss YeNa; are you feeling ok?"Dr.Choi said. "Yena?"Sura asked. *oh no! her fake name* I went over to her and closed . "Uh... She was going to say she likes to be called, Yejin"I said."Oh, Ok"Dr.Choi said. When Dr.Choi left, Sura got off the bed ad made an "explain" face. *sigh* "We didn't want people to know your real name, this hospital is so suspicious in my eyes"I said. "Let's go"Sura said,getting her clothes. Sura looked at Minsang a funny way. "OH! " Minsang said. "Come on guys, let's wait ouside; she has to change" Minsang said, shoving Kyungsan,Hyunjin, and me outside.

Minsang's P.O.V~

After the guys left, I saw Sura looking at the floor. * i think she's spacing out. I waved my hand in front of her face and started to call her name. "Sura, Sura, YOON SURA!" "HUh, what?"She asked getting back to reality. "What's up with you , you seem spacey" I asked. "Nothing.."She said. She starts to go behind the curtain. I saw her threw the cloth out. After a while, she came out with her original clothes. "Ok, Let's go tell your doctor, your feeling better, arasso?" I asked. "k"Sura said. We saw the others in the waiting room. "Come on guys, let's go" Minsang said. We all went to the front desk on Dr. Choi. "Um, excuse me; but my friend here is feeling well, so is it ok for us to leave?" Minsang asked. "Um, ok.. "Dr.Choi said. "Gomawo" Sura bowed. After we were outside the hospital, Sura only saw 4 bikes. " Who's bike is gone?"Sura asked. "Mine, I used yours to drive you here"Kyungsan said. "Oh, Ok"Sura said. "I'll ride with Minsang, Kyungsan you could use mine" Suta simply said.

"Where are we going, unnie?"Minsang asked.. ".... Japan" Sura said. "MWO!!!???" Kyungsan. Hyunjin, Minsang, and Jungwoo said. "Wae, Unnie?" Minsang asked. "I'll tell you on the way"Sura said, starting the engine. Everyone starts to follow her. *Japan? Maybe her father's there; whatever happens; i'll protect Sura with my life*

Mianhae for the late update i am busy with school and testing exams

 

Would you mind subscribing/friends or commenting!?

I just want to know how the story is going

 

If everything's ok, i'll continues

 

Thank you oppas/dongsaeng/ and unnies

Saranghae < 3