Time for action!

Gang Invasion

Listen to "I remember" by Bang Yongguk ft.Yoseob on Youtube

Sura's P.O.V~

"Who are you?!"I asked him.

"Are you kidding me? I am the richest man in Incheon"He said while laughing evilly.

"You think you guys can just come to Incheon .... Good luck with that"He said holding is golden stick.

"Boys, show these kids what there getting themselves into "He said pointing his stick at us.

No one's P.O.V~

Once the gold chained guy told his guys to attack, a guy with a bald head came after Jungwoo. Jungwoo ducked and punched him in the stomach, but the guy just stood there; not feeling a thing.

Jungwoo tried to jump kick him, but the guy grabbed his leg and threw him to a wall. "Ya!" Minsang yelled, running to a mustache guy and threw a chair at him. He looked at Minsangand dusted off the wood pieces and started to laugh.

"Hello... You can come with me if you want" He said sticking his arms out trying to grab Minsang. "Ya, stay back..."Minsang started. She looked around the room and she found a knife. He came close enough and she stabbed his leg. He screamed in pain holding his leg. She starts to kick him in his area and ran,but ran into Kyungsan and Kyungsan caught her. "oh,.. sorry" Minsang said looking away.
On the other hand, Sura was looking at the guy with the gold chain. She was  about to go see him, but she was blocked by a female. She saw a girl with long, white hair, but she looks really young. The girl said " Show me what you know..Korean" she took out a dragon blade and came towards me. I took out my black and pink fan and ducked before she slashed me. She swung her blade that almost hit my face,but i ran under her. She came to Sura  and the blade hit Sura's  arm; she starts sinking the blade in me deeper.

Sura's P.O.V~

I grabbed a nearby pole near me and i hit her in the stomach. She fell down and then she got up and took out a different weapon. She took out a gold, silver blade and she said " Master says i must only live for kill, and you'll be the first". "Ya, stop talking and do it then" I said. She ran to me; she tries to slash the fan in my face, but i blocked it with my fan and jump kicked her stomach. I saw blood come out of and then she came to me and shoved me on the floor. She took the fan and put it against my throat. * I... can't ... breath* "Your finished" She said laughing at me. "No, It's you that's finished. I took out the grenade from my hand and kneed her in the face and threw it in her area. "Guys! come on we have to get out of here" I told everyone else. Everyone starts to follow me to the back door; once we were outside we heard a loud boom. *Phew!* "Sura-ya, why are you bleeding at your neck?!"Minsang panicked. "Minsang, it's fine I'm just.." Then, everything went dark.

No one's P.O.V~

Sura passed out. Minsang went to go check her neck and she saw blood flowing out of her. "Kyungsan-ah, Sura is bleeding"Minsang yelled. Kyungsan went over to Sura and carried her. "Come on guys i know a place to cure her " Kyungsan said while getting on his motorcycle. "wait! What about Sura's bike?"Hyunjin asked. "Aish, i'll leave my bike, while we tak her bike"Kyungsan got on Sura's bike and they drove off. Kyungsan, Minsang, Jungwoo, & hyunjin stood in front of adoctor area. "This is the place?"

"Sure is"Kyungsan getting off the bike, while holding Sura. "Come on,let's go inside"Kyungsan leading the way. The four teenagers went inside the doctor area and rang the bell. A few minutes past, a ajumma came up to them; with a smiling face. "Can i help you?"She asked. "Ne... do you have an empty room?"Minsang asked. "Ah.. i think, but can i know her name?"

Jungwoo's P.O.V~

"Ah..I think, but may i have her name?"Ajumma asked. *name?* "Uh... Her name is... Yoo YeNa()"I said to ajumma. " Ok, I'll check to see if any doctors are available"She said, telling us to take a seat. "Jungwoo! why did you give Sura a FAKE NAme!?"Hyunjin asked. I put my mouth over Hyunjin; "Do you really want to be truthful right now ?... All we care about right now is if Sura is safe, it's not gonna happen if you keep arguing with me about a damn name!"I yelled at him. He took my hand off of his mouth and rolled his eyes @ me. *Pssht... this guy* 15 minutes past, and we all heard the ajumma say " Miss Ye Na.. Dr. Choi is going to take you in". We all got up and followed Dr. Choi . Once we were in her office, she asked "Did she pass out?"She asked. "Yes.."Minsang bowed. "What about the cut on her shoulder blade?"She asked. "She was accidentally cutting tomatos and she raised her knife high, and it accidentally hit her shoulder blade"Kyungsan replied. "Ah... I see"She said lifting Sura's Head up. "arasso... put her on the bed"She said pointing to the bed. Kyungsan gently put Sura on the bed. "Dr.Choi, how long will you examine her?"I asked. "Hmm.. since her cut is minor,about 4 days"she replied. We all bowed to her.

Author's P.O.V~

When it was 8pm, Kyungsan, Minsang, Jungwoo, and Hyunjin all feel asleep at the hospital.

In the morning, Jungwoo was the first to wake up. *Hmm.. I'm so tired*

Jungwoo's P.O.V~

I was stretching, since i was the first to wake up. Then,  I saw Sura on the bed. *hmm... she looks peaceful whe she's sleeping* I walked over to Sura and touched her head. *She's hot* Wa... I looked at her face closely. *She is kinda cute... Wait! Jungwoo what are you doing ? * I walked away before i could say more stupid things.

Once everyone was awake, We waited for Dr. Choi to come and check Sura out. "Ya.. Do you think she'll be okay?"Minsang asked.

"Minsang-ah, if we believe in her she'll be okay"Hyunjin replied. "He's right, we all know that Sura is tough; she can handle this "Kyungsan added. "Arasso, We can't worry too much "Minsang said. After a little while, Dr. Choi came.

"Dr. Choi, How is she?"Minsang asked. "Right now, she's doing fine"Dr.Choi said going to go sit in her seat. "But, she will need to rest for a bit"She also added.

Minsang's P.O.V~

We were sitting next to Sura, when  heard a buzzing sound. Bzzz. Bzzz.

Ya, do you here that"She asked everyone. Everyone stayed quiet for a  minute, and then Jungwoo said "Yeah, wht the heck is it?"He asked. "Idk.."I simply said. I looked around to see where the buzzing was coming from. I listened to where the buzz came from, and saw that it came from Sura's phone. "Ya! guys it's Sura's phone"I said. "Ah, Who texted her?"Hyunjin asked. "I dont know! i'm not snooping in her phone"I said.

"Come on, just check her phone"Jungwoo said sounding annoyed. I grabbed her phone and checked the message. I checked and it didn't showed the full message; all it said was "Listen to me". I saw Hyunjin, Jungwoo,& Kyungsan coming to see me. "Minsang-ah, what does itg say?"Jungwoo asked. "Aish, All i have is listen to me" I said. "Minsang, we are listening to you"Jungwoo said. "I know, I said "Listen to me" " I said getting frustrated. "WE ARE LISTENING! I -"Jungwoo started. "Oh, it says listen to me"Hyunjin said. "Yes" I said. "Oh, well unlock the phone"Hyunjin said pointing at the phone. "You see, i would but it's kind of locked"I said giving him the obvious face.  "Ok, um type in 3-4-7-1" Jungwoo said. *K..* I typed in the numbers and it said "Password invalid". "It's not right"I told Jungwoo. " We can't get her phone locked out!!" Jungwoo said. Kyungsan took the phone from me and starts to type.

Kyungsan's P.O.V~

*What could her password be?*  *Hmmm.... maybe auntie's birthday?* I took the phone out of MInsang's hand and starts to type to digit "5-6-7-7". It unlocked! "aH, Kyunsan-ah, you did it!"Minsang said and hugged me. *I feel weird* "oh, um mianhae" MInsang said. letting go of me. "Guys, can we look for the message now?" Hyunjin asked. "OH.. Uh..right"I said. I checked through the phone til i saw "1 new message". "GUYS! I FOUND IT " I said. "Well, hurry up and open it"Jungwoo said. I clicked the message and it was long. "READ IT!"Hyunjin said. "Calm down"I said. *Damn*

"LIsten Yoon Sura, LIsten to me; I'm doing you a favor , If you want your friends alive, come to me alone and don't bring any of your little friends. You may be wondering who i am; you'll find out later... That's not important. If you don't do as I say, Your friends will be gone forever,.. Ha? Hurts doesn't it? Well, I hope to see you here & by the way, You won't find me in Incheon... Figure out the puzzle... Ta ta! ~CY

Jungwoo's P.O.V~

*Who the heck is that?* CY.. Hmmm.... I then heard a yamn

I ran to Kyungsan and took the phone from him and threw it under Sura's pillow. I saw Dr. Choi came in.

"Ah... YeNa is up" Dr. Choi said walking over to Sura. "Hi guys"Sura said with her sleepy voice. "YENA!!"Kyungsan yelled.