School?!

Gang Invasion

 

 

Sura's P.O.V~

 

I just woke up and went outside. "Sura,come out i have to show you something"I heard Minsang say. *why is that girl so loud early in the morning?* "what? you know it's rude to wake up someone-"I stopped. I saw... a uniform. *WTF!?* "Uh.. Minsang what's this?"I asked her. "Your going to school!"Minsang said hugging me. I released her from the hug and gave her a what face. "Look,Sura I'll explain on the way,but can you please try this on?"She asked me+aeygo. "I hate when you do that"I said. "Sura unnie,please?"She asked me. *ugh* I took the uniform from her and went to the bathroom.

 

yeon%2Bji%2Bhee2.jpg

(This was the uniform you tried on,ignore the beautiful ulzzang)

 

*Jeongmal*

I walked outside and I saw Hyunjin mouth wide opened. *I'm not that pretty*

"Aww..Sura,your so pretty"Minsang said. "Shut up,Minsang"I said.

"K,Let's go"Minsang said. "can you at least tell me what school it is?"I asked. "Maybe later" MInsang said. "Hyunjin,Bye!"Minsang said. "be careful,Sura"Hyunjin said. "I will"I said.

While we were driving~

"Ya,what's my school name?"I said starting to get irritated. "You'll see"She said. *Ugh!*

20minutes later,we arrived.

I saw a big school that said "JeJong High" and had blue and white colors in the front. *Maybe,i can ask her why i'm here?* "Ya,Minsang why am i here?"I asked. "Oh sorry,Your here because i heard this school has a lot of criminal people,fighting,all your favorite topics"Minsang said. *she's right* "and i heard the principal.... works for your father"Minsang said. I went silent. *Did she just said appa?* "Jinshimieyo?"I asked. She nodded. She told me to try to record somethings with her digital cam glass.  Then,I was in front of JeJong High. *OMG!* I saw people stopped and stared at me. Some guys kept looking at me up and down. *Wtf?* Some girls with shorter skirts then me put the middle finger up at me. *ok?* I just ignored them and walked to the office.

@ the office~

^Knock Knock^ "come in"I heard a man voice said. I opened the door. Once,he saw me;he looked shock. *What did i do?* "Oh my,You must be a new student,i'm the counciler,Mr.Kang"Mr.Kang said. "what's your name?" he asked. "my name is Yoon Sura"I said. "Ah.Yoon Sura,you hae a beautiful name"Mr.Kang said. I just bowed. "Now,her is your schedule and you locker is J3505"He said giving me a piece of paper. "kahmsamnida"I said. I walked out the door. I was still looking for my locker. Once,i was upstairs,i saw people beating up a girl that was brutally hurt and i saw a teacher just staring at them. I dropped my bag and pulled the guy off of him. i  saw the boy with bruises and cuts all over him. "Get up"The beatened boy said. "Kahmsamnida"He said and ketp bwing,then stood behind me. "Who do you think you are beating people that didn't do anything wrong,WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!"I pointed at the boy with his pants slightly sagging. "PSSHT,it's none of your business"he said shoving my shoulder. "OOOO!"I heard the other kids yelling. "What?what'chu gonna do,yeah i touched you"The boy with saggy pants said. i clenched my fist *just calm down sura* "Seriously,you think you can beat up the great Jo Kwangseok,huh your just a little bi-"He said. but,i cut him off him i kicked him in the face. I grabbed his collar and said "Your lucky,i let you live"I said then through him back down. "Damn,that was hot!" i heard a boy with blonde hair said clapping @ me. Then,I went to my first class...Math.

During math class

I walked into the class and everyone just stared @ me. *What is up with everyone staring @ me?* I found an empty seat and sat there.

Then,I saw three girls wearing pink,shiny non school uniform things. *WTF?* One girl with blonde hair saw me and whispered to anothere girl with long black hair. Then,they just burst out laughing. They made their way to me and the girl with blonde hair put her long nails at my table. "Look,this is our seat,so you should move"A girl with long,wavy hair said. "Why don't you make me?"I asked. "OOOO"I heard the other students say.

"Huh,Freak"A girl with long,black hair said. *those girls must be the "popular ones" they make me sick*

"Ok,Class sit down"A youthful teacher said. "Now class today we will-"Then,he stopped because he saw me. "Well,anneyong,everyone,we have a new student ". "excuse me miss,can you introduce yourself to the class"He said. I walked up to the class. "hi,my name is Mr.Jin(Jin seongsaengnim)"He said. I turned to the class."Anneyong haseyo,Yoon Sura imnida"I said then bowed. *this is torture* "Thank you"mr.Jin said. "Ok,you will sit next to Jung Taehyuk at the crowd ok?"He asked me. "Yeah"I said. I walked to my seat. I saw someone tried to trip me,but I did a front flip that landed in my seat. "Waeoo"The guy Taehyuk said.

While Mr.Jin was talking about algebra,Taehyuk kept calling my name. "Ya,Sura,Sura,Pssht,Sura"Taehyuk said. I turned to him and all his friends kept looking at me. "What?"I said in a annoying voice. "Hey,why don't we go somewhere fun,you know just the two of us"He said with a smirk. *Time to have fun* "Oh,Taehyuk oppa come here i have to tell you something"I said with a cute voice. "Oh really what is it? he asked already touching my knee. "closer"I said. "closer,closer"I said. Then,when he was close enough i kicked him in the balls. He was squirming on the floor. "Wow,fiesty girl i like it"Taehyuk said.

korean-asian-ulzzang-lee-chi-hoon-cute-F

(This was what TaeHyuk looked like)

Then,class was over,now,LUNCH. I got my lunch and I just sat at an empty table and ate. Then,I felt someone grab my hair and pulled me back. Another girl slapped me across the face. "Ya,who do you think you are to kick our oppa in his area,huh?"A long black hair girl said. "Yeah,someone should teach you a lesson" a girl with blonde hair said. "hello?we're talking to you"a girl with brown hair said. The girl with black hair tried to slap me across the face,but i caught her hand and twisted it then pushed her to the ground. I took off my school uniform clothes and wore my regular clothes.

 

*If they want a fight,i'll give them a fight* I saw the black hair girl come to me,but i grabbed and slammed her to the table. "Who's next?"I yelled. A girl came to me with a pipe,I grabbed the pipe and kicked her at the knee then used the pipe to smack her face with it. the girl with brown hair   came to me with a knife and i grabbed the knife and fly kicked her in the face. Then,Everyone circled around(probably the whole school) holding any weapon that i could think of. A girl with a mouth mask came to me with a gun and i dodged it and used the gun to smack her in the face. A girl with a staff came to me and tried to kick me,but i grabbed her leg and bended it. A girl was coming from my left with a blade,so i kicked to blade out and punched her in the jaw. I saw only the blonde girl left. I ran and jumped then kicked her in the face. I grabbed her jaw,but she was crying and said "Please,please,don't kill me;your father forced me to do this." How do i know your telling the truth?"I asked gripping her harder. "Because,...I have the voice memo to prove it"She said giving me her phone.

The voice memo~

"Ginger,You better do as i say if you want to live ok you "

"Please,I need money!"

"shut up! you money digger!"

'"bring me,Yoon Sura"

"Who is she?"

"......My daughter"

"why?"

*SLAP*

"JUST DO IT!"

End of voice memo~

*he wants to see me?* "I'm sorry,Sura"Ginger said. "Please,I don't want to die,forgive me just once"Ginger said.  I grabbed a pocket knife and stabbed her in the stomach. "I.Dont.Give.people.two.chances."I said and took the knife out of her and let her lay there.  Then,I walked out of the school.

Minsang's P.O.V~

^Knock Knock^ *who is it?* "It's me,Yoon Sura"Sura said. I opened the door. "Suraunnie"I said.  *cough cough* I hear Sura,then she  fell down.  I grabbed her arm and put it around my shoulder. "Sura,gwenchanha?"I said. "I-I-I'm fine"Sura said trying to walk. "No,your not;come on let's put you on the bed"I said. I saw Hyunjin come out and he saw Sura;he took Sura away from me and carried her bridal way. He put Sura on her bed and went to go get a warm cloth. I sat next to her and examined her figure. *Hmm....Did she happen to .....get in a fight?* "Why are you like this?"I whispered. I saw something in her pocket that was sticking out. "What is it?" i asked myself. *I should probably listen outside,in case i wake her up* "I got the cloth-"Hyunjin said,but i cut him off. "Look,I found something"I said showing his it. "Wa,What is it?"Hyunjin said. "Idk,But it looks like a tape recorder"I said. "Come on,we have to listen to it". I grabbed Hyunjin's wrist and took him into the kitchen. I pressed play.

The voice memo~

"Ginger,You better do as i say if you want to live ok you "

"Please,I need money!"

"shut up! you money digger!"

'"bring me,Yoon Sura"

"Who is she?"

"......My daughter"

"why?"

*SLAP*

"JUST DO IT!"

~End of memo

 

*OMG! Her father is after her* "Omg,Her father is after her"Hyunjin said looking shocked. "no,really? sherlock?"I said while smacking his head. "Ow,what was that for?"Hyunjin said rubbing his head. "Stop messing around we have to help her"I said. "your right"Hyunjin said. "But,we should go to bed,in case she wakes up"Hyunjin said yawning. "No way!I know someone that can help us,but we have to hurry"I said. "Who is it?"Hyunjin said. I just shook my head and dragged him to my car. When he saw my car he was like,wow! "Minsang-ah,what happened to that black car?"Hyunjin said. "I traded it,do you like it?"I said. "Like it?I love it let's go"He said getting in the car. "Oh god"I said getting in the driver's seat.

2013-Toyota-GT-86-V3-1080.jpg

(Minsang's car)

In the car~

I drove up to a white house and got out of the car,so did Hyunjin. "uh.. Minsang,why are we in front of a stranger's house?"Hyunjin said. "He's not a stranger"I said. I looked at him and said "come on". I knocked on the door. He opened the door. "Anneyong haseyo,Jungwoo-sshi,sorry for disturbing you,but we need your help"I said. "Let me guess,your friend Sura's father wants to go after Sura and you both can't really help her and now your coming to me saying you want my help to protect her?"Jungwoo said. "Dude,how do you know all that?"Hyunjin asked. "Jungwoo,is a pyschic"I said. "Oh,really?What am i thinking now?"Hyunjin said. "You really don't like me"Jungwoo said with a smirk. "That is...right"Hyunjin said giving up. "So,Will you help us?"I asked him. "Yeah,sure,but i'm gonna need to pack"Jungwoo said. "Pack what?"I asked him. "My equipment,duh"Jungwoo said. In 20 minutes,he came outside with a big,bllack bag filled with stuff and a snapback hat. "Really?this guy is gonna help us"Hyunjin said snorting. "He looks more like a bad boy then a figher"Hyunjin said. Jungwoo walked to Hyunjin and he was way taller then him. "What did you say?"Jungwoo said. "Uh..nothing,just come on"Hyunjin said already in the car. We all went back to my aparment. *Good thing,Sura is still sleeping. "Nice place you got here"Jungwoo said putting down his bag. "It's really nothing"I said. "Oh,you can sleep in Hyunjin's room"I said. "WHAT?! No way let him sleep on the couch"Hyunjin said crossing his arms. "Hyunjin he;s our guest"I said pinching his ear. "Nah,it's ok i'll sleep on the couch"Jungwoo said while he was laying on the couch. "Ok,then goodnight ok?if you need anything i'll be in the next room"I said. "K".

jsvusuaw.jpg

 

(this is Ginger-Park Jinah)

tumblr_m5e5bxZuCD1r8jmrco1_500.jpg

(This is Jessica-Lee Juri)

18174D47A52FC372AA48BAB7EC6BA576.jpg

 

(This is Amanda-Kim AeSook)