5 years later

Gang Invasion

No one's P.O.V~

A wedding ceremony

a groom was dressed up waiting for his bride. Then, the bride came in with a flowery dress and holding a flower bonquet.

The man wearing the suit was... kyungsan. Finally, he was getting married. He was officially getting married to.. Han Eunjae. She is the daughter of a poor farmer in Seongnam,Gyeonggi and they met when Kyungsan was giving him more plants for her father. Then, Sura came from behind and threw flowers on the ground. Suprisingly, she was wearing a white dress that goes to her knee and her hair was wavy. She tried fixing Eunjae's hair. She looked @ Kyungsan.

"Kyungsan,.. take care of her" Sura said. "but, who will protect you?" Kyungsan asked. "I could take care of myself, besides we won't ever part" Sura said. Sura sticked out her pinky. Kyungsan also gave her the pinky promise. Sura went to go take her seat next to Jungwoo.

"Wow, hyung looks really handsome" Jungwoo said. "Ne,Eunjae is so pretty; they look cute together" Sura said.Jungwoo turned to Sura. "Sura, i'm really sorry, even if it was 5 year ago i still regret what i did to you; i know you might say its not a big deal, but i think it is i just wanted to hope that i would make the s-" Jungwoo was cut off. Sura kissed him. Sura pulled back. "I'm alright, besides that was 5 years ago" Sura laughed. "That was the first time i saw you laugh" Jungwoo said. "Hey, people could change" Sura said. "Ne, but i like the old badass sura" Jungwoo chuckled. Sura pushed his forehead.

"We all gathered today for a special couple, Miss Eunjae, and Mr. Kyungsan" the announcer said. "Kyungsan, without hesitation you will protect this women for your whole life even if it leads to death you will love her with all your heart, Eunjae is the only women you will look @, do you accept this?"

"I do" Kyungsan said. "And Eunjae, will you take this man to be your husband, protecting him, caring for him, and loving him, are you willing to be his wife?" The announcer asked.

"I do" Eunjae smiled.
"I announce you husband and wife, please kiss the bride" The announcer said. Kyungsan pulled Eunjae and kissed her. Sura and Jungwoo were clapping. Then, Kyungsan spotted Sura. He patted his heart. Sura patted his heart. Sura smiled @ his happy cousin. I hope you keep living, Eunjae&Kyungsan Sura thought.