Japan

Gang Invasion

No one's P.O.V~

It was 5am in the morning and everyone was getting sleepy, except Sura.

Sura has a lot on her mind, but she doesn't want to tell her friends.

Once they were slowly stopping, Sura saw that all of their motorcycles were out of gas, but they had no money. "Damnit!" Sura said. "*yawn* "Unnie, What happened?"Minsang asked. "There's no more gas, we have to get a taxi or a ride"Sura said.

"Ah, Jinjja?!" Kyungsan asked. "well, we could get a taxi"Hyunjin suggested.

"I guess"Sura said. So, the 5 teens went to find a taxi. "Taxi! Taxi!!" Kyungsan called. We saw a taxi coming. "taxi!!!" Jungwoo yelled. Finally, the taxi stopped.

"Who are you?"  the old taxi driver asked. "We just need a taxi to get to Tokyo(They were currently in Yokohama). "Uh... you must be foreigners?" The taxi asked in Japanese.

Sura's P.O.V~

"Uh... you must be foreigners?" the taxi man asked us. * aish..* "Who speaks Japanese?" Minsang asked. I saw Jungwoo went up to him and took out 31200 Won dollars and gave it to the taxi and said " This should be enough, right?" "Uh.... Hai! Come in"The taxi said, opening the door. We all went inside the taxi car. " Ya, you can speak Japanese?" I asked him. "Wae? are you suprised?"Jungwoo asked smiling at me. *why is he smiling like that?* " umm.. yeah a little"I said. After a little while, it started to get dark, and i saw Minsang and Kyungsan falling asleep already. "Sura-ya, don't fall asleep; this is a taxi car" Hyunjin said, lifting my head, since i was almost going to crack.

No one's P.O.V~

After an hour past, Sura fell asleep. It was only Jungwoo and Hyunjin.

Jungwoo's P.O.V~

I saw Sura fall asleep, so i tilted her head to lay on my shoulder. "Ya, she doesn't like that"Hyunjin said, slapping my hand off of her head and took her. *This guy seriously likes her* "Hyunjin.. do you like... Yoon Sura?" I asked him. i saw eyes go big and looked out the window and said "Why would i ? She's just my best friend"Hyunjin said. "really?"I questioned him. "Well, it's none of your business. why are you so concerned about her?" Hyunjin asked me. "Because,... i just am" I stuttered. * what?* "Look, i don't understand why your still with us, we actually don't need you anymore" Hyunjin said. "Actually, i think Sura needs me"I said. I wanted to try to play with his mind and his reaction. "STFU you b******, you will never be with Sura!" Hyunjin said. "How do you know?" I asked him. "Because, no one understands her" Hyunjin said. After that minute, me and Hyunjin remained quiet when we heard the taxi talk.

Hyunjin's P.O.V~

"Ya! give me your money" the taxi guy said. "What?! iie" Jungwoo yelled. "What's  going on?"Kyungsan awokend. We saw the guy hold a knife in his hand. "Give me the money or the girls"the taxi man said laughing evilly. "No! What's wrong w/ you?" Hyunjin said. "I.... am helping..... Sir Yoon Hyunki. *That's Sura's father* "Ya! what do you want?"Kyungsan asked. "Give me Yoon Sura" He said. "No!" i said, holding Sura. I heard a yawn. "What's all the yelling?"Minsang said. "Sssh.. Minsang"Kyungsan said. I saw Sura get up. "Hey guys" Sura said. "Ah, you must be Sura" the taxi guy said.

Minsang's P.O.V~

*Why did he say Sura?* "Sura-ya, i got a call from your father... he wants to see you"   he said. "Sura no!"I yelled at her. "i have to, i don't want you guys to get hurt"Sura said. the taxi car stopped. "We're here.... in Tokyo" the taxi driver said.

Sura's P.O.V~

The taxi guy was coming to my door. Once he opened the door, i kicked him in the jaw. "Why you little b****!"he said holding his jaw. "Guys, RUN! Go up to the building down the street!"I yelled. "Sura, i'm not leaving without you"Kyungsan said. "You have to, trust me" I yelled. "Sura, WATCH OUT!" Hyunjin yelled. I thought i would get smacked in the face, but i saw a figure in front of me push him down and pretty much knocked him out. It was Jungwoo. "Why did you.?"I was cut off. "COme on we have to hurry" Jungwoo said, taking my hand. We all ran to the building, but we couldn't see it. "Where is it?" I asked. "over there, come on!"Minsang yelled. we all ran to the black building, until we saw a bunch of drunkards in our way. One guy held a glass of suju and another guy kept cursing. "Ya, who are you guys?"one tall guy said. "not important"I said, about to open the door, but a chubby guy stood in my way. "Sorry, pretty face we can't let you go" He said touching my chin. "What.. did you say?"I asked, clenching my fist. "Oh no"Kyungsan said. "I said... you can't go you pr-"He got cut off. I kicked my foot in his jaw and spin kicked him partner. "Come on guys let's go"I told everyone. When we were inside, we saw two guys who were really huge. *R u freaking kidding me?* " Ya, no one is to bother master" the slim guy said. "

Listen to T-ara~Don't leave for the bottom part of the story <3

I saw Kyungsan run up to the chubby guy,but the guy grabbed his face and swung his whole body to the wall. "KYUNGSAN!" I heard Minsang yelled. Minsang grabbed a nearest chair and starts to swing all over the place. "Minsang! watch it" I said. "Huh?" She also was flicked to another area. "MINSANG!"I yelled @ her. I was fighting with these sorcerers. I had to fight with this creepy girl who has the power of fire. *WTF!?* I wasn't looking and i got my arm hit by her fire. " I didn't know you were this weak" the girl said, laughing hysterically. I saw Jungwoo fighting with a guy who's 10 times his size. I got smooshed by the fire girl, but i also saw Minsang takened away. "MINSANG NO!! LET HER GO" I yelled trying to get the girl off of me. "SURA!!" I heard Minsang called out. I saw Jungwoo and Hyunjin next to me also getting hold back.

Omo! they lost Minsang and Kyungsan

 

 

Now who they have left is Sura, Hyunjin&Jungwoo.

 

How will they get them back?

what will happen next?

 

You'll have to read the next chapter.