Motorcycles.

Gang Invasion

 

 

Minsang's P.O.V~

We all saw clean,new motorcycles. *this guy has so much stuff* "Voile!"Kyungsan said. "So,which one do you want?" Kyungsan-oppa asked. "that depends on the price" i said. "Well,for you guys;You can get a discount or another way to say it FREE!"Kyungsan said. "Ok,Who wants to go first?"Kyungsan asked us. "Do you have the color yellow?"I asked him. "Yeah,I have different kinds"Kyungsan said. "Oh,Ok"I said. He showed me 3 different bikes.

1298552918_170815643_1-Pictures-of--2008

full_Decal-kit-Suzuki-GSX-R-750-2004-yel

ducati-sport-classic-motorcycle-yellow-c

 

"I'll take the Suzuki" I said. "Ok,coming up" Kyungsan said.

He went to go get the motorcycle. He rolled it to me. "There you go"Kyungsan said. "And here is you helmet".

H6675-Hi-Viz-Yellow-hr1.jpg

"Wow,this is so cool Kyungsan,kahmsamnida"I said bowing. "your welcome"kyungsan said. "Who's next?" Kyungsan asked.

Sura's P.O.V~

They're so weird. I saw Hyunjin going up to Kyungsan. "Do you have blue?"Hyunjin asked. "Light or dark?"Kyungsan asked. "It doesn't matter"He said. He showed Hyunjin 3 different bikes.

uk-blue-black-white.jpg

1379420326_546693652_3-Suzuki-gsxr-750-l

Suzuki_Blue_front_side_view_271.jpg

 

"I like the last one"Hyunjin said. "Ok,Coming up"Kyungsan said. Hyunjin went up to Kyungsan and whispered in his ear,but i didn't know what he said.

2012_Spada_RP700_Motorcycle_Helmet_Blue.

"Hey,pretty boy;don't you have the color black?"Jungwoo asked. "Of course, and by the way, my name is Kyungsan"Kyungsan said. "Whatever"Jungwoo said. "Which one do you want?"Kyungsan asked. "You should have black right?"Jungwoo asked. "yeah"Kyungsan said."Pick your bike out of these".

08RaiderBlackFR3-4.jpg

Patent-Motorcycle-FK125-8A-WeiFeng-Black

146_0701_01_z%2B2007_united_motors_v2s_2

 

"The UN one"Jungwoo said. "Alright"Kyungsan said. *I feel like they both hate each other,this is gonna get interesting* "Here's your helmet,be careful"Kyungsan said. "Worry about yourself"Jungwoo said.

Arai-Astro-Light-Ladies-Kids-Motorcycle-

"and last but not least,My Yoon Sura"Kyungsan said putting his arm around me.

HyunJin's P.O.V~

*my yoon sura?* This guy is about to get his kicked;that's my woman. I kept staring @ them,then i saw MInsang smiling at me. "what?"I said annoyed. "Your jealous"minsang said. "Shut up"I said. I went back to watching those two. "You have red,right?"Sura asked. "Sorry,I don't have red,i have pink" Kyungsan said. "PINK?!" Sura yelled. "No way! "Sura said. Minsang walked over to Sura and said something. "Do you have dark pink?"Minsang asked. "Yes of course"Kyungsan said getting them.

SCM_pink%20vinyl%20custom%20cut%20flames

th?id=H.4901070036402999&pid=1.7

 

20070726205703-0-1182.jpg

 

I saw Sura thinking. "the kawasaki"Sura said. "KK"Kyungsan said. He also went to get her helmet. "here's your helmet"Kyungsan said.

51UF83EMYDL.jpg

 

"gomawo Kyungsan-sshi"Sura said. I came and took Sura away. Then,Sura saw Minsang''s car, "Oh wait! Kyungsan can we maybe leave the car here;we have to take care of business"Sura said. We were about to leavebut then i saw Kyungsan came out with a motorcycle. "What do you think your doing?"I asked him. "Going along with you guys,it's too dangerous"Kyungsan said.

f6d253cd9882e44e39cd2cf80ce632a5.jpg

btw this is Kyungsan

Sura's P.O.V~

*Yeah! Kyungsan is coming along* "I can't take it anymore"Minsang said. "Who is Kyungsan to you?"Minsang asked. "cuz Jungwoo oppa thinks you and Kyungsan are dating"Minsang said. "WHAT?!"Me and Kyungsan said at the same time. Then,we started to laugh. "You guys think we're dating?"I asked still laughing. "Tell them". I said. "Me and Sura are COUSINS;that's it"Kyungsan said. "Wait..what?!"Hyunjin asked. "how come you never told us your cousin owns the most expensive motorcycle place?!" Minsang said. "You could've asked"I said. "yeah yeah let's just go"Hyunjiin said. "Hahaa,Hyunjin mianhae"I said to Hyunjin. We all drove off heading to Incheon. *Appa,I honestly don't want to fight you,but you leave me no choice*