Partners in crime

Gang Invasion

Sura's P.O.V~

*my head hurts* I got up. "Where am i?"I asked. ah,whatever i'm going back to sleep. I heard someone opened the door,but i ignored it. "SURA! WAKE UP I HAVE SOMEONE HERE TO SEE YOU"Minsang's voice said. "Aish,don't you know that it's rude to wake someone like that"I said in an irritated voice. "Come on Sura this is important,clean your face and move your lazy up"Minsang said pulling my arm. "Oh my god,fine" I said. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I changed into this outfit.

 

J2OGgb.jpg

I walked outside to the living room. "Oh good your done"Minsang said. "Sura meet Jungwoo,Jungwoo meet Sura." "why is he here?"I asked. "Oh,Jungwoo is you partner"Minsang said. My face was shocked. "Minsang,wae? she can't be partners with that thing!"I saw Hyunjin stormed to Minsang violently pointing at Jungwoo. "But,Hyunjin;Jungwoo oppa can help us find Sura's father"Minsang said. "plus,he has a lot of weapons that even  Sura doesn't have"Minsang said. "How can you trust him?"Hyunjin said. "Because i want to help my best friend"Minsang said. Everyone was silent. "Ok"I said giving up. "What?Sura are you sure?"Hyunjin asked. I just nodded. "Ya,Jungwoo-sshi,You know where my father is ?"I asked him. I saw him do a smirk and walked towards me. "Why don't you call me Jungwoo-oppa?"He said leaning in. I pushed him back and said "In your dreams". He put a map on the table and showed us. He started to look away and scratch his neck. "Uh... well on my GPS,Your father lives in Gangnam" Jungwoo said. "aish! I'm sorry Sura we tried,we are never going to go all the way to Gangnam"Minsang said. *I got it!* "Guys,we can still go"I said. "But,Sura you need to drive on a motorcycle to get there"Hyunjin replied. "exactly"I said. "oh no,no no no no no Sura i hate when you do that face"Minsang said. "Relax,I know a guy that has good quality motorcycles"I said. "who?"Everyone said at the same time. "Kyungsan's Motorcycles"I said. "MWO?!!!"They all said. "But,Sura where are you gonna get that much money for 4 bikes"Hyunjin asked. "I have my ways"I said. I walked outside and went inside Minsang's car. I Sticked my head outside the car. "Well,are you guys coming or what?"I asked. They all came to the car. Hyunjin sat next to me and Minsang and Junwoo sat in the back. I drove off.

In the car~

Jungwoo's P.O.V~

*Damn,how long are we gonna be there?* I felt someone poke my arm. "Oppa,Oppa,We're here"I heard a voice say. I turned to my side to only see Minsang smiling. "oh,uh  ne-ne"i said and walked outside. I saw Sura walking to the door and Hyunjin watching her? *This guy is so obvious* We all are at the door. The sign said CLOSED. "Oh well we tried"I saw Minsang about to bail out. "Oh no your not"Sura said grabbing her hoodie. "Hello?Anyone in here;we just came here to get 4 bikes"Hyunjin yelled. I saw the door opened and he was an old man. *what?*

Sura's P.O.V~

We all saw an old man in a wheelchair open the door,but it looked like he was blind. "Uh,ahjussi;We just needed motorcycles"i said. "well,too bad we're close goodbye"He said about to leave,but I saw Kyungsan come out. "Dad,I told you to stay inside"He said. "whatever"The old man strolled away. "mianhae,for my father"he said. "Wait,Sura the Yoon Sura,i hadn't seen you in ages;how are you?" "Kyungsan-sshi, i missed you too!" I said while hugging him. "Ok,I am so lost"Hyunjin said spliting us up. "you,you deserve this"hyunjin said while punching Kyungsan in the stomach. "Is that the best you got?"Kyungsan asked. "Well,How about...this?"Hyunjin asked and he punched his arm again. They both went on forever til i did something about it. I walked up to both of them and slammed their heads together. "OW!"They both said in harmony. "Can you guys stop messing around and help us find motorcycles please?" I said in a annoying voice. "Your right,come on let's go to the garage"Kyungsan said. He opened thegarage door and we saw lots of different colors. "WOAHHH!"We all said at the same time.

So how's the story? I know it's going too fast,but it''s my first fanfic. Please comment on the bottom of maybe another idol you want me to write about.

 

Who do you like and hate so far?

 

Happy 26th birthday SISTAR's Bora!

Sistar_-_Bora.jpg

rk120117028.jpg

SISTAR-Bora_1372618884_af_org.jpg

 

 

Happy birthday MYNAME's Gunwoo 26'th birthday!

 

35449529341515336958.png