Fighting to the Death

Gang Invasion

Sura's P.O.V~

*I'll do this for you, Minsang*

Then, I saw Hyunjin grab my wrist. "I can't let you do that, Chayoung is too strong, you'll get hurt" Hyunjin said. I released my hand from his grip. "Minsang just died because of her; i won't live until this dies" Sura said, demeaning. "Let me do this" Sura said, looking @ Hyunjin. Hyunjin released Sura's wrist. Sura stood in front of Chaeyoung. Sura took the blade holder off of Minsang's sword. Chaeyoung also guarded her sword. "Are you ready?.... Kim Chaeyoung?" Sura asked. "Before i kill  you, i'll like to confess something" Chaeyoung said. "Mwo?" Sura was confused. "Do you... recognize me?" Chaeyoung asked. "What are you saying?" Sura asked. "Come here" Chaeyoung said. Sura walked slowly to her. Sura looked her in the eyes. "I....I....I'm your.... sister" Chaeyoung said. Sura had her eyes wide opened,. "Hyunjin.." Sura called out. "Ne, what is it?" Hyunjin asked. "Go find Kyungsana and Jungwoo" Sura said. "I can't leave you here by yourself" Hyunjin said. "Just go... GO!" Sura yelled. Hyunjin ran out the door. "Hm... you didn't want him to see you die, huh?" Chaeyoung asked. "I made a promise, if any of you bastards legally hurt my friends, you'll die in my hands " Sura said. "Hm.. so touching" Chaeyoung said. "Now, why are you saying your my sister? huh? If your really my sister, HOW COME YOU DIDN'T KNOE ABOUT MY BROTHER'S DEATH?! HUH? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN MY FAMILY DIED?!" Sura yelled in tears. "Your brother... his name was Minhyun right?" Chaeyoung asked. "How do you know that? huh?" Sura yelled. "I'm your sister... well step-sister" Chaeyoung said. "Shut up...Just don't talk anymore" Sura said. "Fine,... the only thing i'm going to do now.... is kill you" Chaeyoung said. Chaeyoung tried to slash Sura, but Sura covered her face with the blade. Chaeyoung then released and slashed Sura's arm. Sura fell to the ground. Sura then got up when Chaeyoung went after Minsang. Sura kicked Chaeyoung in the face. Then, Sura and Chaeyoung barged in the door where Jungwoo was. Jungwoo and Sura's father saw Sura&Chaeyoung sword fighting. THe 2 guards that work for Sura's father both were going to break up the fight, but Sura's father stopped them. "How are you going to watch Sura get hurt? what kind of father are you?" Jungwoo asked. Sura spotted Jungwoo, but she just ignored. Then, Sura tried to kick Chaeyoung, but Chaeyoung grabbed her foot and threw Sura across the room. Sura started to limp. "Hm, i thought you'll be a stronger opponent" Chaeyoung said. Then, Chaeyoung put the knife under Sura's neck. "It's over now.. dear sister" Chaeyoung said. "Do you know what's over,.... YOU!" Sura yelled. Just @ that second, Chaeyoung took a knife near here and cut her hair. Her hair started to change into white. She started to go pale. "NO, NO Why did you do that!?" Chaeyoung yelled. She started to get wrinkles. After a while, she stopped struggling and turned into dust. All that was left is was her cloak. Sura turned to Kyungsan. "Kyungsan, ATTACK!" Sura yelled. Kyungsan ran to Sura with a blade. Sura grabbed the blade, but Kyungsan kep pressing it and then it hit Sura's shoulder. "Kyungsan, look @ me, don't you know me?" Sura asked. Kyungsan shoved Sura on the ground. Kyungsan was close to slashing Sura, but then when Sura closed your eyes, Someone sacrificed herself.

...... Hyunjin.

Sura's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes. I see Hyunjin on the floor bleeding. "HYUNJIN!!" I yelled. Igot up and ran to Hyunjin. "Hyunjin, are you, are you alright?" I asked. Hyunjin slowly opened his eyes and touched my face. "Sura-ya, i ...i ..." Hyunjin stuttered. "You can tell me anything,just say it" Sura said. "Whatever you want, just tell m-" Sura stopped. Hyunjin cut her off with a kiss. My eyes grew big. *Is this real?* Am i getting kissed? Hyunjin pulled away. "I...love you" Hyunjin said.I  just stared @ him. "How long?" I asked. "When i first met you"Hyunjin said, with his gentle smile. "Sura,.. please... live a happy life.. and keep living" Hyunjin said. " Hyunjin-ah, please don't" I said, and then I started to cry. I was really crying, i usually don't cry. Hyunjin touched my face wiping my tears away. "Don't cry, it's not like you" Hyunjin said, smiling. Then, i saw his eyes slowly close. I panicked. 'HYUNJIN! HYUNJIN! WAKE UP! HYUNJIN!" I yelled. I then started to cry in his chest.

No one's P.O.V~

Meanwhile, Jungwoo saw the whole thing. I'm so sorry, Sura Jungwoo thought. Then, Sura clenched her fist. She slowly stopped crying. Then, for some reason Kyungsan runs over to Sura and hugs her. Sura was suprised. "sura-ya, i'm so sorry... I didn't mean to slash him.. i deserve to die" Kyungsan said, crying in Sura's shoulders. " Kyungsan, it's alright... you didn't mean to" Sura said. Sura turned to face her father. "Appa,.. wait scratch that you don't deserve to be called a father"Sura said, in a serious tone. Sura's father smiled. Then, he grabs Jungwoo and places a knife under his neck. "Come on, kill me, but this guy is going down with me too" Sura's father said.

Kyungsan&Sura stand their not making a move. They didn't know what to do.