The Search

Gang Invasion

No one's P.O.V~

"Ah, Park Jungwoo, come with me" Boss Yoon said. "NO! where are my friends?!" Jungwoo asked them. "Get him boys" Boss Yoon said. Two big guys grabbed jungwoo and pulled him with Boss Yoon.

Meanwhile, Sura was searching for her friends too. "Guys, are you here?" Sura asked. Then, someone hugged her from behind. She elbowed them in the stomach, she turned around and saw that it was Hyunjin. "HYUNJIN!" Sura said, hugging him. "Hey, since when were you a hugger?" Hyunjin laughed. "Pssht, never come on we have to find the rest, you came alone?" Sura asked him. "No, Jungwoo came, but i can't find him"Hyunjin said.

Sura's face went blank. "Are u ok?" Hyunjin asked. "Yeah, i'm fine; if you can't find Jungwoo, he's probably been takened" Sura said finally.

Sura's P.O.V~

"ok, no time.. we have to find the others"I said.

No one's P.O.V~

Meanwhile, someone elese was already ahead of them. "Yes, come on Yoon Sura; is that the besty you got?" Boss Yoon said. Tied Jungwoo to a chair. "Leave them alone!" Jungwoo said. 'Awe, mr. Park Jungwoo wants to save his friends?"Boss Yoon said. "ONce they find out the truth,they wouldn't want to be your friend anymore". Jungwoo remained quiet. *What will they think when they find out the truth, will they... hate me?* Aish, this is so frustrating Jungwoo thought.

Meanwhile, "Minsang&Kyungsan" are training with Chaeyoung. "focus your mind, don't think about anything else, just remember your target is .............Yoon Sura"Chaeyoung chanted. When Minsang heard the name Sura, her mind went blank and fell to the ground holding her head. "Ya! what's the matter w/ you?" chaeyoung said to Minsang. In Minsang's head, she sees flashbacks of two teenagers walking in the park, watching movies, and then she sees a female protecting another girl. But then, Minsang shook her head, stood up, and continue to train. After a while, Kyungsan and Minsang were well trained. Chaeyoung casted more spells on them to make them stronger. Then, Kyungsan and Minsang's eyes turned pearl blue. We're waiting for you, Sura, Chaeyoung thought while laughing to herself.

Sura's P.O.V~

"Come on, Hyunjin"I ran, calling Hyunjin. "Sura-ya, you know i'm not fast like you" Hyunjin said, panting.

"I bet they're ok, Sura"Hyunjin continued. "Ok? DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT MINSANG AND KYUNGSAN POSSIBLY JUNGWOO ARE KIDNAPPED & YOU WANT ME TO BE OK?" i yelled @ him. *What does he think this is? A video game?* "Sssh"Hyunjin. *Now he's telling me to shush* "Don't tell me to s-"I got cut off. Hyunjin went behind me and covered my mouth. "Ssh, i feel that someone is watching us"Hyunjin whispered in my ear. *Why is he so close to me?* Then, I saw a shadow that whisked by a dark area. "What was that?" I asked. Then, in not less than a minute, we saw many assassins, with masks on them and there were about 20 of them. "fine, you wanna get me, come and get it!" i yelled."Sura!"Hyunjin called out. "I'll distract them, you go find the others" I said. "I'm not leaving you" Hyunjin said. "Go because i said so ,HYUNJIN!"I yelled. Obviously, he was scared and ran. Before an assassin could slash him, I threw a ninja star to the assasssin's arm.

the assassin was angry, and i found out it was a ... guy. Ok, i can make this work. "you must be sura" the guy said. "the one and only"
i said. "ha, well a young girl like you fighting, i feel srry, for you; why don't you go shopping or get your nails done, let the big boys handle the violence ok?"the guy smirked.

Idk why but i was really mad. I ran to the guy and side kicked his face. He wiped the blood that was on his lip. "Ha, tough girl, huh? well, don't cry when i kick your " the guy said. He ran to me with a katakana. *Katana?* I took out my mom's blade and start to duel him. He pushes the sword against mine and shoved me to a corner. He starts to stare intensionally @ me. "You know instead of fighting, we could do something else"he said. "Oh, really? well how about you close your eyes?" I said to him. The ninjas were about to attack me, but the guy said "it's cool guys". So, he starts to close his eyes, and right when he closed his eyes, I took his katana and stabbed him in his chest.

I saw blood coming out of his mouth. "this is showing my love,yeobo" i said. and then i saw his eyes closed completely. Then, i saw ninjas circled me. I grabbed my original sword and start too look at everyone around me. "Give me your best shots"I yelled. I saw 2 ninjas coming from behind me; i jumped and slashed them both in the neck. I saw more come. *Poisons are in the weapons* I saw a ninja through a ninja star @ me, but i dodged it and it hit another ninja in the temple. I grabbed a ninja star and saw the ends of it black. *They put poison on their weapons* I saw a female and she had a long blade with blood on it that she wiped the blood off her blade. But, she killed all the ninjas. I saw her walk over to me. *a kunoichi* "You must be the master's daughter, Yoon Sura" she says laughing in her mask. "And who must you be miss. Danger"I said. I saw her took down the mask. My eyes grew big. "....Jessica?" "I thought your dead". "You used to. I saw her took off her ninja clothing. I saw a mechanic screwed to her arm. "OMG" "master fixed me" Jessica said. "I plan to take revenge". She ran to me; i tried to dodge her put she used the back of her sword the swing me across to the wall. I tried to get up, but she was already kicking me. "How does it feel, Sura?!" Jessica said. Sura couldn't breath and she had blood over her face and down her arms. I saw a close by ninja star that was near the fire hydrant. I tried to grab it. When i grabbed it, I swung the ninja star on her leg, making her drop her sword. I saw her hold her leg. I kicked the leg the ninja star was in and kicked it in deeper. I saw her body hit the wall. I saw her cough up blood. I ran to her about to slash her,until she stopped me.

Ok, ok master is in the upper floor; u have to hurry"Jessica said. "Please, don;t kill me. "Sorry" I said, and slashed her face. "I don't keep promises". then, i threw the blade @ her and ran upstairs. *gotta find Hyunjin*

 

Hyunjin's P.O.V~

 

"Jungwoo.. Minsang... Kyungsan.. where are you?" I whispered. "Aish where's Sura?" I said . I was going to the door i saw, but then i get knocked out. I started to slowly close my eyes. Then, i see a glimpse of Minsang. She was wearing a fighting outfit that was the color fuchsia and i saw my blood dripping on her sword. "...minsang?" i whimpered. Then, someone banged my head and everything went blank.

 

No One's P.O.V~

Good work, Minsang&Kyungsan" Chaeyoung said laughing. "Yes, master" They both said simultaneously. "Drag him"Chaeyoung ordered. "Yes Ma'am"They both said. Minsang grabs Hyunjin and Kyungsan picks up the gun that fell off his hand.

 

Few minutes later~

Minsang splashes water on Hyunjin's face. Hyunjin slowly woke up. Hyunjin felt a rope tied around his body and he struggled trying to get out. "Ya! don't try to struggle"Chaeyoung appeared in front of Hyunjin. "Let me go"Hyunjin demanded. "Awe, cute"Chaeyoung said, tapping his chin. "WHERE'S SURA&JUNGWOO?" Hyunjin yelled. Chaeyoung just smirked. Then, something caught Hyunjin eye. He saw Minsang busy wiping blood off the katana. Minsang? Kyungsan? Hyunjin thought. "Aish!"Hyunjin frustrated. Hyunjin was really confused. "MINSANG! JUNG MINSANG! IT'S ME! " Hyunjin cried out. Kyungsan walked over to Hyunjin and punched Hyunjin in the stomach. Hyunjin coughed up blood. Chaeyoung grabbed Hyunjin by the back of his hair. "What are you gonna do? kill me?" Hyunjin asked. " Ha, you would be a waste for my witchcraft"Chaeyoung said. "WHERE'S SURA?!"Hyunjin said. "Hm, why do you care about her? are you an idiot?"chayoung responded. What is she talking about? Hyunjin thought. "Awe, remember i'm a witch, so i can see people's mind?" Chaeyoung continued. "Ha, your in love with Sura, the Yoon Sura?" Hyunjin stayed silent. "And,... she only thinks of mr. Lee Hyunjin as a......chingu" Chaeyoung said, tapping Hyunjin's head. I hope Sura is ok Hyunjin thought.

Sura's P.O.V~

*Damn it! where is Hyunjin? He said we will meet here* I then heard a noise. i started to look around me. Then, i saw a ninja star almost hit my face if i didn't dodge it. Then, i started to run. I felt gun shots coming from the dark walls and started to move faster. But, all of a sudden , I got shot on the leg.I fell to the ground. and tried to get up, but i couldn't.

No one's P.O.V~

When Sura was unconscious, she had a rope tied around her arm. She suddenly woke up. She felt someone holding both of her arms and walking to a dark hallway. Then, one of the guys holding Sura noticed she has awakened. The guy nudged the other. "Ya! Where are you taking me? WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS?" Sura yelled. "Shut up!" A guy said, and slapped her across the face. Sura couldn't do anything, since she couldn't move. Then, suddenly they appeared in front of a door with the words DO NOT ENTER. One guy opened the doro and we went inside. There was a chair behind a desk, facing the opposite direction. Then, the chair spun around and Sura eyes grew wide. "Apeoji?" Sura questioneed.