Incheon=Trouble?

Gang Invasion

 

Sura's P.O.V~

"YA! Guys i see the exit"I said.

"Aish,Sura you don't have to yell'Minsang said.

"Sorry"..

We all went to the exit and before you know it,We were in Incheon.

I went off and threw the lollipop that was in my mouth in the garbage.

"Well,this is it"Hyunjin said.

Minsang went over to a piece of paper on Jungwoo's bike  and brung it to us.

"What is it?"Jungwoo asked.

"Lemmee see"i said taking the paper from her.

The paper said:

I'm at the Incheon 151 tower,If you wish for the people in the building to stay alive,come quickly to the building @ 2:30pm with your gang,oh and remember I can kill the people around you at any second~IO

*Who is this person?*

Hyunjin's P.O.V~

"Sura,what do they want?"I asked her.

"Well,Whatever it is we can't over 100 people die in the building"Minsang said.

"Is this a trick?"Jungwoo asked.

"We aren't "Sura finally said. "What?"Minsang,Hyunjin&Jungwoo said in harmony.

"I have a plan,but you have to follow it"Sura said getting a big black bag hanging on her motorcycle.

 

Jungwoo's P.O.V~

*What plan is she thinking about?And what's in the bag?*

I saw her brung out a gun.

"Whoa! Calm down "I said putting my hands up.

"Ya! Babo i'm not shooting anyone".Sura said laughing. "This is for people you see in the building that tries to pick up a fight with you".

"But,Sura-ya what's the plan?"Minsang asked.

"We can't talk her,people can see us"Sura said.

"come on,follow me"Sura said getting on her bike.

Then,everyone followed her to someone's house.

Sura's P.O.V~

We finally arrived in front of an old,abandoned warehouse.

"ya,Sura-ya;what is this place?"Jungwoo asked me.

"This is where we meet,Kyungsan texted me the adress "I said.

"ok? How do you happen to get inside?"Hyunjin asked.

"Like this"I said kicking the door open.

"Well....you can do that too"Minsang said.

"whoa,it's so big"Jungwoo said.

"i know right,but i kinda needs a little cleaning up"I said dusting off a table.

*oh yeah! they plan*

"Guys! no time for decorating the warehouse,we have to get to the Incheon tower 151"I said.

"K,what's the plan?"MInsang asked.

"Ok, First your going to need some equipment"I said.

I held a mouth cover black mask(5 of them).

"Ok,these are masks that won't let them identify us"I said giving each of them a mask.

"Ok,next?"Jungwoo asked.

I took out 5 dagger knives.

"These are knives"I said. "Don't use it unless your in a tough situation".

I saw everyone take a dagger knife & their mask and they wore their mask and put their knife in their pocket suit.

I then took out smoke bombs.

"I'm giving you each 20 smoke bombs"I said giving everyone 20each& use this when we are going to escape".

I took out 5 walkie talkies.

"I'm going to call you by a whole different name,so they won't suspect us"I said.

"Ooo! Sura-ya,can we be called by our first letter of our first name?"MInsang asked.

*sigh* "Fine,Minsang your M,Hyunjin, you H;Kyungsan your K, Jungwoo your J,& i'll be S"I said. "Arasso?".

"Ne"They all said.

Then,everyone grabbed their pocket pouch with all types of equipment.

I grabbed my watch out of my pocket. *2:15*

"Guys! hurry it's already 2:15,come on we have to go"I said.

Then,we drove off to Incheon Tower 151.

Once,we got there,we split up.

We all went to the DO NOT ENTER door in the back and i explained the plan.

"Ok,here's the plan". "Hyunjin you'll go left and check if you see any one with a gun that there hiding". "got it"Hyunjin said.

"Minsang,your going with my cousin and going in the basement to see if anything is wrong down there,and here take this camera and take pictures of people you suspecy"I said giving thema camera.

"Oh,and Kyungsan take care of her"I said to Kyungsan.

"Of course"He replied.

"Jungwoo;your going to the office,and asking them if they have seen someone with a white Rose,if they do ask them in detail on what they look like"I said giving him a tiny notebook pad.

"But,Sura where will you be going?"Minsang asked.

"I'm going to go up in the air vent to spy on each rooms to check if everything's ok"I said.

"also,if your in trouble just press the little red button on your back pocket and everyone will hear it"I told everyone.

"Sura,you don't have one"Hyunjin pointed out.

"I know; the only reason is because i won't die because i swore on my life i will protect you guys"I said.

"Aww,unnie"minsang said starting to tear up.

"Who's in?"i asked putting my hand in the middle.

"I'm in."

"Me too"

"You know i'm in"

"yeah"

"OK,everyone,fighting!"I said.

Then,we splited up.

Jungwoo one way,Hyunjin one way,Minsang&Kyungsan another,and me going on an air vent.

Once i climbed inside,I had to sqiush my body inside.

*oh! come on *

Once i was crawling,i saw light,i crawled that way.

This was what i heard:

"Boss,your paper came in"A guy with glasses said.

"Ah,really? Give it"A guy with a cigar in his mouth said.

"Dear Mr.Kim,This is Jung Dongsoo" A guy with a cigar in his mouth read.

*OMO! i have to record this!*

"If you are reading this,you might want to protect yourself"..

"I have the 5 million dollar gem that has recently been stolen 3 months ago"..

"If, you want it,I suggest you bring me what i really want*

*What?*

"Bring me............... Yoon Sura"

*WHAT!? Why is it always me?!8

"Her father is the richest mafia in South Korea,I want to make friends with him in order to get all the money in my pocket"

"Remember... Gem= Girl first "

"Yours, Jung Dongsoo"

"HAHAHAHA! This gu is such a joke!"The big guy said.

"I'm not doing that"He also said.

 

 

Meanwhile With MInsang and Kyungsan~

They were both going downstairs to the basement.

"Minsang! hide!"Kyungsan said.

They both hide behind a nearby plant.

"Ya! Did you know Jeon DongWoo stoled the priceless diamond that costs a fortune!"A guy with a long beard said.

"Psst, Minsang write this down"Kyungsan said giving MInsang the notepad.

"K"Minsang replied writing every word they said.

After a few more minutes,Kyungsan said the coast is clear.

So,they both snucked down to the basement. Kyungsan holding the camera while Minsang holding the notepad.

Kyungsan said "Minsang,go check in that box;i'll check under the staircase",Kyungsan said while pointing to the box.

Minsang walked over to the box and she kept throwing things that she thouht wasn't valuable.

She didn't know she was hitting Kyungsan in the face. "Minsan-"KYungsan started but got a boot to his face. "Mi-" He got a book to his face. Then he said,MINSANG! Minsang toruned around and said what and she saw Kyungsan with a bucket to his face.

"OH!"MInsang said running over to Kyungsan.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?'Minsang asked while taking the bucket off his head.

"I'm fine,but we don't have enough time;we have to find the bomb"Kyungsan said grabbing her hand.

"Got it:Minsang said giving the "fighting" pose.

They both went to the elevator and went up to the top floor.

Meanwhile with Jungwoo,he is heading the office on the bottom floor.

Jungwoo kept his mask on and he put his hood up.

He asked the elderly lady "have you seen someone holding a big,black bag?"

'Uh...I think so.."The old lady replied.

"can you describe him to me?"Jungwoo asked.

"Well..he had a black moustache,he had a big,i think dragon tattoo on his arm.."She said. "which arm?'Jungwoo asked. "Left"She said continuing. "He has a VIP pas,which allows him not to pay"The lady said. "Do you know this man's name?"Jungwoo asked. "Hmm... Well i know his first letter is..... um.... M"She said. 'Uh huh,do you know his surname?"Jungwoo asked. "No,mian;he says he gives no strangers his surname"The lady said. *This guy sounds so familiar* "kansamnida, halmeoni"Jungwoo said bowing.

Jungwoo went on his way to the 2nd floor. W=Once he was on the 2nd floor, he saw a door that said "PRIVATE'. He was about to walk away,but then he decides to just go inside.

He saw about more than 50 people that were doing something like a club wouild look like. He saw one guy with a while beard play pool with a guy who was bald. I saw other guys gambling guns,knifes weapons,gold,money etc. And other people just drinking,& dancing. *how the heck do you-? i'm not even gonna ask.. no tiime focus on the plan*

I walked over to an empty gambling seat. I still kepy my mask on and i just pulled my hoodie down,so thay won't see any weapons.

"ya, who are you?"A guy said blowing the smoke from the cigar to my face. "hat's not important"I said bringing out a load of cash out of my pocket.

"Wa,What are you rich?"A guy with suju in his hand asked. I just smirked. "Shut up and let's play"I said.

"Alright"A guy who was the dealer said. The dealer starts to deal all the cards to everyone around me.

Once i got mine, I just stared at the cards he gave me. A guy nudged me from the left. "Ya,are you sure you know how to play?"He asked me. When he nudged me,his sleeve went up and i saw a dragon tattoo on his arm. *He must be one of them*

Later, we were going around the table and it was my turn. I stared at the cards and put a red queen,black ace,& a 4 diamond,but i also raised..... a handgun. A guy with a mustache yelled "YA!". He took out a gun from his pocket and i ducked under the table. I saw everyone from the pool table come to me with their sticks. I got up from the table and kicked the guy with a long stick out of my way. A guy grabbed a vase and he came to me running around with it. I grabbed the vase and banged his forehead on the table. I saw a guy throing chairs at me,so i ducked and just when he was close enough to me; I turned my body and kicked him in the jaw. Which, made he fall and break the pool table. A guy took out a pocket knife, I first kicked his wrist,which makes him drop the knife and flykicked right on his face. After a few more minutes, There was only one guy  still standing. First,when he looked at me; he smirked.  * Wow,such a smug face* "Ya, Little kid idon't want to hurt you,this could be called child abuse" He said telling me to drop my pole. "Huh,what do you take me for?"I said. "You always use weapons, but you don't dare to fight me man to man"He said laughing evilly.*Is that a challenge?* "So,You want to fight man to man?"I said. I dropped the pole that was in my hand. And, he stood in his fighting style. Then, a few seconds past; he came running towards me. I ducked then punched up his nose. When he fell down, he had a lot of blood of his face. He picked me up and tried to throw me,but I spinned my leg and kneed his face many times. He tried to get up,but he couldn't. Then, When i was going to turn around, I felt someone pressed a knife to my shoulder;I was pushed against the wall and he kept putting the knife inside me more. Then,when i almost lost blood i saw him on the floor with pieces of a vase on his head. I saw Sura there holding a broken vase. "Jungwoo,HOw many times i told you to call if your in trouble?"Sura said. I was going to walk to her,but i fell down. Sura was there,and she put hhis arms around her shoulder. Then, she ran into Hyunjin. "Ah Hyunjin, Can you help me?"I heard Sura asked him. "OK".

Sura's P.O.V~

*Who was that guy Jungwoo was fighting with?* "Sura"Hyunjin said. "oh huh.. w-w-what?"I asked. "Are you ok? You have been lost in thought for 5 minutes"He asked me.

"I'm always fine, hurry where are the others?"I asked Hyunjn. "I thought they were with you"He asked me. "Hyunjin, DO YOU SEE THEM WITH ME !? Aish , ..."I said. "Sura... THE BOMB!"He said pointing at a blinking light. "Omg, oh no um here get Jungwoo"I said giving Jungwoo to him. I went to go see the blinking bomb. I looked at the time and it said it was at 50 seconds. * damn it!*  i looked at all the wires. I saw red, black, blue, and white. "Sura-ya! Pull the red one" Hyunjiannn said. "How are you so sure?!!" I asked him. "Well... pick any one"He yelled. I pulled the white one and it made the time go to 10 seconds. "SURA!!!" Hyunjin yelled. I pulled the red and blue one. Once, i did the time stopped at 1 second. *Whew..* "Sura, gwenchanha?"He asked me.

"Yeah, i'm fine"I told him. I saw Kyungsan and Minasang running our way. "Ya... You guys stop the bomb right?"Kyungsan asked. "Yeah, we did" Hyunjin said. "Sura! Gwenchanha"Minsang asked me. I just nodded my head. "come on,we have to go"Kyungsan said,leading us the way. When we were almost at the basement we saw a big guy with gold chains and 3 other tall guys with weapons. "Ya, Where do you think your going?"the gold chained guy asked.

 

anneyong haseyo!

hi can you comment and tell me how the story is going?

should i continue?

thank you for reading btw and tell your friends about"gang invasion"

gomawo unnie/donsaengs!