My Life now

Gang Invasion

Listen to T-Ara's~Why are you like this

 

Sura's P.O.V~

 

I was walking to this gambling place. I knocked,but no one answered,so i kicked down the door. I walking down this alley,looking for a door. I saw someone at the corner of my eye who was trying to touch my ,but i turned around I grabbed his hand and twisted it then use my knee to break his arm. I finally found a room that said "PRIVATE,DO NOT ENTER!". I opened the door and when I got in,everyone just stared @ me. Someone said "Ah,Yoon Sura welcome back!"A gy hugged me. "Please,sit down"He said. I sat down and started to gamble. Once it's my turn,I took the gum out of my mouth and plopped i the gum out of mouth and stuck it on the winning card and put the gun in the middle. Everyone started staring @ me then everyone tried to attack me,but i picked up my gun and shot anyone i saw. The guy that welcomed me back tried to grab a knife,but i stepped on his hand already. I went go check his arm and i saw a dragon tattoo. *He's one of them* I took out the bomb that was in my pocket and set it to 1minute and put the bomb under the tattoo guy's arm. "Have a nice blow". I said then left. Once I was outside,the company blowed up and everyone blew up. I went on my motorcycle and drove off to Minsang's apartment. Once I got there,I knocked on the door. "Minsang,open up". She opened the  door and hugged me. "I'm not a hugger"I said. "Oh right,sorry"She said. "Well,uh, i'm gonna go take a shower"I said.

Minsang's P.O.V~

*I guess i should go turn on her movie now* "Hmm... which movie?" "Azumi.....or The One?" *this is so confusing* "Azumi"I heard Sura say. "Wait..what you take a shower fast"I said. "Cuz i'm Yoon Sura"She said putting her on the couch. "Oh,Minsang where's HyunJin?"She said. "he should be up now"I said. "Yawn!Hey guys"HyunJin said getting up. "Pfftt... Hi HyunJin"I saw Sura holding her laugh. "What?"He asked. I gave him the signal that he only has his underwear. "Oh..I should go put pants on"Hyunjin said running into his room. "I didn't know his underwear was plaid"Sura said laughing. Then,Me and Sura started watching Azumi. I was scared the whole tme while Sura was just laughing?! "how is this funny?"I asked. "cuz they're stupid enough to kill them like they can't fight"Sura said nudging me. "Relax,it'll be over in a couple of minutes"Sura said. *I should go see what happened to Hyunjin* "I'll be right back"I said. "k". I walked to his room and knocked on the door. "Sura,is it you?"He said.  "Pssht..no it's me"I said sticking my head inside. *why does he look so sad?* "R u ok?"I asked. "I embarrass myself in front of her again"Hyunjin said. "No,u just need to remember she doesn't know that u like her....yet"I said coming up with a plan. "Oh no,i don't like your plans"Hyunjin said already disagreeing. "Oh come on it's really good"I said nudging him. "please,it'll get you closer to Sura"I said. He started thinking,then  sighed. *I knew he would say yes* "Fine,what is it?"He said. *Yay!* "Ok,but it's gonna be kinda.. nvm"I said. So,I told him the plan and I said it has to be tomorrow. Then,I went back outside and saw Sura fast asleep. I grabbed the blanket next to her and pulled it over her body. *Goodnight Sura* Then,I went to my room and went to sleep. ZZZZ...

 

So,how is it so far? I feel like i'm boring you. Don't worry it'll get more interesting laer.. i hope gomawo for reading and subscribe for more later.... ^.^