Sura's Past*

Gang Invasion

On a rainy day in Incheon,the whole town was going crazy for some reason. Then,I heard a BANG! It sounded like a bullt. How old was i that time?I was 5. This was a picture of me when i was little.

tumblr_m29m7kuN3s1qctfhvo1_500.png

 

 

The bullet was so loud it woke my whole family up. My mom and dad woke up and tole me and my older brother Minhyun to stay in the house. "Eomma,Appa,Are you going to be ok??"I asked. "We'll be fine we promise"My mom said. My mom and my dad went outside to the guys with black suits on. I saw my mom yelling at the guy with a gun saying "this isn't right",but then another guy pulled my mom's hair trying to put her inside the trunk. My dad tried to go after my mom,but someone else knocked him out with a pipe. I saw my mom running to our house. Me and Minhyun were really scared. My mom and other guys burst through the door and i saw my mom's blood coming from the top of her head. I ran to her and hugged her. "eomma is fine,but please can you do something for me before i go?"She asked crying. "No,no,you have to stay with me PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!"i yelled. "This is it,my Sura,please don't feel bad stay strong"Eomma said gripping my hand. "Here,take this this is a necklace to help you stay strong"eomma said . Then,I saw a guy aimed a gun to my mom's head and BANG! My mom... was dead. My face was so in shock. "Mom!MOM! GET UP PLEASE"I screamed. i saw them try to take MInhyun away. "no,not him leave him alone!"I yelled. It looked like the boss of everyone took out a knife and stab Minhyun's back. "NO!NO!NO! YYYYY!"I screamed. I ran to the guy that stabbed my brother. "Y!?what did we do to deserve this?"I asked tugging his leg. Then,SMACK! I got a big slap on the face and he simply said "Stfu"and walked out. I ran outside to catch up with my dad,but they already took him away. I didn't know what to do. I was alone. I looked at my dead family one last time and ran away from Incheon.

3yrs later(at the age of 8)

I arrived at.... Seoul. I looked at the necklace my mom gave to me. *I won't forget you,I'll find out who did this to our family one way or another* I said and walked out to the big city. That was where my life started. Vengence is the only thing on my mind. And i'm going to get it.