Betrayal

Gang Invasion

Sura's P.O.V~

"a-a-abeoji?" Sura stuttered. *Wae? aigoo, it's really you father* "Uo? Yoon Sura, nice to meet you my precious daughter; long time no see, huh?" my father said. "Abeoji, Why,.... Why..... WAE!? WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO CORRUPT JAPAN AND KOREA?!" I yelled at him. I was mad honestly. What was the reason he was doing this. Why?! I wanted answers. "Whoa, slow down"Abeoji said. "Let me tell you a secret". "no, NO MORE SECRETS i want to know the truth!!" I yelled back. "Aish, fine" Abeoji said, and the two guys went to the dark closet. I heard a guy's voice screaming. *Who is that? Kyungsan? Jungwoo? Hyunjin?* "Ya! don't touch me! i can walk myself" a voice yelled. ....Jungwoo. Then, the two men pushed Jungwoo on the floor. Then, he saw me. "Sura....Sura-ya... gwenchana?" Jungwoo asked. Then, his eyes stopped at the bullets on my left leg and my right shoulder. "Aigoo, here let me see" Jungwoo said. "Ya, ya, no romance here; listen since you wanted to know the truth you will find out at this very moment" my father said. "Jungwoo here... Park Jungwoo.... is he really your friend?" He asked. "Of course he is why would you ask that?" I asked him. "Oh, nothing special, it's just that ........................... Park Jungwoo here .............. works for..me" My father finished. "Jungwoo here, told me everything about when your coming to see your old pops, he told me all about your plans" my father agreed, smiling. "He told me about how  my sweet Yoon  Sura wasn'r dead". *what? what? mwo? what did -  ? what did i just hear? * I then saw Jungwoo crawl over to me. "Look, Sura-ya.." He started. I punched him with both of my tied hands as he fell. "Traitor... I should've known who you were" I started. "Your real name isn't Park Jungwoo is it?" " But, instead is it.... Fujimoto...Masato?" I asked him. Jungwoo let go of my leg and looked away. "It is, isnt' it?" Sura asked. Jungwoo looked away. Sura shook her head. "Ani,.... you sold me out .. " Sura said smiling. Then, Sura started to cry. Jungwoo walked over to Sura and tried to grab her hand. Sura flung his hand away."Get out! Get out of my face.. i don't want to see you" Sura finally said. "Sura..."Jungwoo pleaded.

"Well well , it seems like Yoon Sura, just dumped Masato" Sura's father said. "Come on, Sura let's go" Sura's father said. "Dont... Dont touch me"Sura said. "Ha, Mwo?!" Sura's father exclaimed. "You B****!" Sura's father yelled. Then, he slapped her across the face making her fall down. Sura's face was red."YA! LEAVE HER ALONE" Jungwoo yelled. "Get this guy out of my sight" Sura's father said. The two guys dragged Jungwoo away. "Sura!Sura! Stay strong" Jungwoo yelled. Sura couldn't hear anything. She slowly got up; still with her hands tied. "Sura-ya, why don't you fight me?" Sura's father asked. Sura was holding her right arm. Then, she smiled. "is that how it is? The people that died in your hands... were defending their country" Sura said. "Comrade Lee Junho, you tortured him when he didn't tell you where i was, Comrade Jeon Soya; you hanged her in front of all Japan, and yet you still want me to be on your side?" Sura asked. " Good job, my beloved daughter" Sura's father nodded."Your not my father, your nothing but a murderer" Sura finished. Just as, Sura's father heard those words. He grabbed a katana and attacked Sura, but Sura held the blade and slowly tried to cut the rope to let her free. ONce she was released, she quickly did a back flip and grabbed a long staff. "So, is this where you want to die?" Sura's father asked. Sura smiled."Ha, if i die, ....your coming with me you bastard!" Sura yelled. Sura's father tried to slash her face, but she dodged it and used to staff to smack his back neck. He released the katana and held his neck. Once he held the neck, he saw his own blood. "Hm, your not the Sura that's afraid of anything anymore" Sura's father said. He grabbed a pocket knife and aimed it at Sura's shoulder. Since Sura didn't see, she felt the knife went in her shoulder. She endured it. She slowly took the knife out of her shoulder. Then, Sura's father released a net trap with millions of tiny knifes. ONce Sura saw it, she jumped and dodged all of it with only a staff. Not one scratch hit her. Sura ran over to her father and put a knife under his neck. "WHERE....Where....WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS?" Sura yelled. "Hm, you want to see your friends... fine" Sura's father said. Still, Sura's father blood was dripping. "Chaeyoung! Release them" Sura's father said. Sura looked the direction he was yelling at. Then, she saw something that she couldn't believe. "Aigoo" Sura murmured. Sura saw Minsang& Kyungsan holding a blade and they both had colorful eyes. They're both under a trance Sura thought. " Now, Minsang; do you know who this person is?" Sura's fahter asked, pointing at Sura. "Of course i do" Minsang said. Sura started to half smile. "She's the one i'm killing"Minsang continued. Sura's eyes grew big."What did you guys do to her?!" Sura yelled. "Hm, well i guess, she wants to kill you now, but i don't know what to tell you"Chaeyoung said, with her sly smile. "AISH!"Sura yelled. "Have fun" Sura's father said. Then he left. Sura stared at her cousin and her best sister. "Minsang... jebal" Sura pleaded. Minsang slashed Sura's left arm. Sura saw the blood that came out from her arm. "Minsang... waeyo?" Sura asked. Then, Minsang's face started to change as memories flowed inside her.

*Memory *

"SURA! Sura-ya! don't hurt yourself arasso?" "Ne! I won't as long as your her with me"!

*Memory ended*

Minsang eyes grew big. Minsang was inching closer to touch Sura's face, then her eyes change colors and she is about to aim @ Sura, but then Hyunjin blocked Minsang's blade with his katana. "Minsang! This isn't like you how can you kill your best friend.. ani sister?!" Hyunjin yelled @ Minsang. Kyungsan ran to Hyunjin, but  Hyunjin dodged it. "Kyungsan, please fight it .... you wouldn't kill your own cousin, would you?" Hyunjin asked. "Don't listen to him, just do as your told"Chayoung said. Sura was on the floor grasping her left arm. I can't believe she slashed me Sura thought. Then, Minsang crawled over to Sura. "Sura-ya.... mianhaeyo" Minsang said. Sura didn't know what she was talking about. Then, Chaeyoung ran with a katana and tried to slash Sura, but Minsang hugged Sura and Minsang sacrificed herself. Sura's eyes grew big. Before Minsang passed, Minsang's last words were "Sura. Yoon Sura, .... I remember you" Minsang said. Minsang gently touched Sura's face and then she let go. "Minsang, Minsang,, Minsang , Wake up, MINSANG!!!" Sura yelled. Sura tries to shake her, then she hugged Minsang. Sura let her go and slowly looked @ Chaeyoung. "Hm,... whoops" Chaeyoung snickered. "You, YOU! YOU KILLED MY SISTER!"Sura yelled. "Now, ..... Your going to die in my hands" Sura said. Sura took the blade from Minsang's hand and slowly stood up. "pssht , this will be easy" Chayoung said. Chaeyoung took our her Kissaki.