Captured+Team up

Gang Invasion

Meanwhile on Minsang and Kyungsan's P.O.V~

 

No one's P.O.V~

 

Sura's father was complaining " Where are those two idiots?" Then, the door burst open and the two guys(that were fighting with them) had Minsang on his back and Kyungsan on another. "Ah, you guyd made it" Boss Yoon said. "Here master, we think these two are important to your daughter" the slim guy said. "your right, ah look it's my dear nephew Kyungsan and who's this lady?" he asked pointing to Minsang.

"She is, i think Yoon Sura's best friend" a fat guy said. "oh, this is great" he said, laughing. But, something was bugging him and when his face turned happy; it turned angry. "well? where's my daughter?!" Boss Yoon yelled.

"The sorcerers are taking care of them" the slim guy said. "uh huh, and how long do you think that they can hold her down" Boss Yoon questioned. "She is still an innocent child afraid to hit anyone"Boss Yoon starts to laugh.

 

Meanwhile, Minsang and Kyungsan were knocked out. "Where are we?" Kyungsan said. "And why are we tied up?" Minsang yelled. "SURA!SURA!" Minsang called out. "Awe, you must be the best friend" Boss Yoon said. "what's your name?" he asked, touching her. "Don't touch her, wait.... uncle?" Kyungsan stammered. "Ah, great nephew, why are you so foolish?" Boss Yoon replied. "how, you.... WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH SURA?!!!!" Kyungsan exclaimed. A girl with a gun pointed it o his face. " Do you want to live?" She asked. Kyungsan looked away.

"I need you both to do me a favor" Boss Yoon replied. "We won't do nothing for you!1!" Minsang yelled. "Oh, well i'll give you one option, I could let my guards KILL Sura or................................................................ You could be on my side, which one, sweetheart?' He asked. "Kyungsan..." Minsang said, lookking at Kyungsan. Kyungsan nodded. "Ok, BUT Let us go first" Kyungsan said. "Ah, yes release them" Boss Yoon said clapping his hands. Minsang and Kyungsan looked @ each other again and Kyungsan said" RUN!!!! " They were near the door, until a a lady with white long silky hair came out and starts to chant a spell. Kyungsan and Minsang turned around and said " Sura... Must die". And, each of their left eyes were changed into a silver color that was glowing.  "Good Work! Miss Chaeyoung" Boss Yoon said. " alright, does the spell wear off?"Boss Yoon questioned. "You'll see" Chaeyoung said. "But for now, we have to train them"She said.

Meanwhile, with Sura, Hyunjin& Jungwoo....

 

Hyunjin's P.O.V~

"DAMN IT!" Hyunjin said, and punched the wall.

"I can't believe we lost them" Jungwoo said. I saw Sura looking at her necklace her and Minsang share. Then, i saw her clenched her fist and yelled " WHY THE HELL DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO ME?!" "Sura, calm down" i said. "Calm down? How am i supposed to calm down when my cousin and my best friend is gone?! " Sura said fiercely. "Sura-ya, we'll get them back" Jungwoo said.

Sura turned to Jungwoo while saying "I'm sorry, but let me go on my own, i can't see people get hurt anymore because of me". "Sura, we aren't letting you go alone"i said. "Well, i'm asking you guys to... go back to Seoul; i have to take care of business" Sura said, walking away. "Where do you think your going, SURA!?" Hyunjin  yelled. "saving the people in danger" Sura finally said, and continued to walk away. I got so angry, i was about to chase after her, but someone stopped me. Ii saw Jungwoo hold onto my arm.

Jungwoo's P.O.V~

I saw Hyunjin about to run after Sura, but i held his arm. Hyunjin turned around and looked at me. "let me go"Hyunjin said, trying to pull his arm away from my hand. "No, you can't" I replied. "and why not?" Hyunjin questioned. "You need to leave her alone for now, but us we are gonna have to work together" I said.

"me? work with you? that's never gonna happen"Hyunjin said. *sigh* "fine, then we won't be able to see Sura again" i said. "Fine" hyunjin said. "well, let's go" I said. "go where?" Hyunjin asked. "Duh? if we are going to kick shouldn't we get equipment?"I asked him. Hyunjin just started to nod. "good"i replied. "Ya..... so, we have to work t-t-t-t-together?" Hyunjin stuttered, " you kinda have no choice" I said.He just went on his motorcycle and gave me the "you coming' face. I went on my bike to go see the samurai store.

Once we were in front of "Wasabi Weapons", we got off our bikes.

No one's P.O.V~

"wa, what is this place?" Hyunjin asked. "This is where the weapons are"Jungwoo replied. "Come on, let's go inside". Hyunjin and Jungwoo entered the  store, but they saw no one near the cash register. Jungwoo walked over to the cash register and rang the bell. Then, Hyunjin saw an old man came out from the back door. "ah, kunnicha"the old man bowed. "i recognize you, have we met before?"Jungwoo asked. "i don't kno... have we?'the old man asked. "Excuse me, but did you know a man named Park Jonghoon?" Jungwoo asked. The old man paused. He went over to his chair, sat down, and sighed. "well, yes; i have"The old man said. "we were best friends,......... until someone murdered him"the old man replied. "But, why would you like to ask me about him?" "..............because that was my father"Jungwoo said. Hyunjin eyes grew big. "oh, wait, you must be... park jungwoo, the only son of Jonghoon"the old man said. "hai"jungwoo replied.  the old man said "come here, i have to show you guys something'. Hyunjin and Jungwoo followed.

Hyunjin's P.O.V~

* i didn't know Jungwoo's father died, maybe that's why he's so happy; maybe he's trying to hide his feelings* the old man opened a door with a black and silver sword in a glass case. "What is this?"I asked. "This is the sword that belongs to Jonghoon"the old man replied. The old man turned to Jungwoo. "I am willing to give you this sword, that i have been keeping her for ages, i want you to have this". Jungwoo just stared at the sword. the old man took the top off and gave the sword to Jungwoo and gripped it in his hand. "on the side of the sword, his master carved; "let the warrior rise" the old man said. Jungwoo looked @ the sword and gripped it in his hands. "You will need this to go against Mr. Yoon Soohyuk"the old man said, passing me the gas bombs, and ninja stars. * how does he know Sura's father?* "How do you know Sura's father?'i asked him. "He planned on vengeancing Sura and getting revenge on the Korean top prime minister" the old man replied. "thanks for the information'Jungwoo replied. "MATTE!"the old man called out. "i'll give you bags of weapons on your journey". He went over to his wall of weapons. He grabs a bunch of deadly weapons that we never heard of. He picked up nun chucks with sharp ends at the end. "this is the nunchucks of my grandfather, use it to climb high places or strike to upper area of your opponent"the old man said and gave it to Jungwoo. He showed us a long, wooden staff. "this staff was my master's staff before his disappearance, i would like you to have this"the old man continued and gave it to Hyunjin.

When he was done going over all the weapons, we bid him goodbye.

"goodbye, but i don't mean to be rude, but can i know your name?"Jungwoo asked. "Fujioka Katsuro" the old man smiled. "bye" hyunjin said.

Jungwoo's P.O.V~

I saw Hyunjin running behind me. "ya, where are we going?" hyunjin asked. "over there"jungwoo pointed to a huge black building. "but-"hyunjin cuts off. Jungwoo pulls his arm. After a while, we came upon a huge tower with LOTS of stairs. "your kidding right?" I thought. I saw Hyunjin running up the stairs. "you coming?" Hyunjin asked. I smiled and followed behind him.

Meanwhile, Sura was already at the top of tower.

"Minsang, Kyungsan, where are you guys?" Sura thought, while searching the room. I saw a girl with a long whip come out of the shadows who had long,blue hair. *A sorcerer?* "I see your looking for my master, but you won't find him here"the lady smirked. "WHERE'S MINSANG&KYUNGSAN?!!"I yelled at her. "You'll find out later, but for now i must kill you"She said, swinging the whip in my direction.

Hi guys!

Sorry for the incomplete chapter

How's the story so far

is it good or bad

mind giving me feedback?

<333