"Old Friend"...?

Guilt and Forgiveness
LAST CHAPTER:

"Oh, and we should present those four weirdoes too. That is Casper, Anders, Michael and Wang Zi," Hebe said, while pointing out.
Gui Gui looked up.
"Wang Zi?" she asked.

***

"Yes, Wang Zi. We've always speculated why he calls himself that," Selina said, but Gui Gui didn't hear her.
"Wang Zi!" she shouted.
A guy turned around and looked at Gui Gui. He smiled.
"Gui Gui! How good to see you again," he said, and walked down to the back of the bus. As there gradually was a bit crowded in the back, the three girls Selina, Hebe and Ella sat down all three on two seats opposite Chun and Calvin, and started chatting with them. Chun and Calvin were happy, as they didn't have to look at Gui Gui anymore. She also reminded them of the accident, as she reminded Aaron.
"Long time no see! How are you doing?" Gui Gui happily asked, and started chatting with the guy called Wang Zi.
The bus started to drive. It would take a long time before they arrived.
Aaron couldn't stand looking at Gui Gui and Wang Zi chatting. He didn't know why, but he didn't like other guys talking to Gui Gui, except for Jiro of course.
He looked away. He wanted to talk to Gui Gui himself. Then why was it, he still was quiet a lot of the time when he was with her?
Jiro continued drawing. Aaron looked at the drawing.
"Wow," he whispered. Gui Gui heard it, and looked at the drawing too.
Jiro had drawn three animals. A dog, a cat, and a rabbit. The rabbit had a special color, a kind of cream-yellow with black blended into it in irregular stripes. The ears had different colors; the right was black and the left was cream-yellow.
The dog and the cat were the same as in the picture he painted in art education, the black dog with a white spot at the left eye, and the snow-white cat.
Genie and Wang Zi also looked at it. It only filled one side in the notebook, but was incredible.
Jiro didn't notice that they were looking, and they decided to let him be. He became confused by too much praise anyway.
"So it was him who drew the picture at the principal's office," Genie said, and was stunned.
"I can see Jiro didn't change much," Wang Zi said, and smiled.
"I think I should get back to my classmates, I can't miss the donuts they brought. I will bring some for you down here," he continued, winked at Gui Gui and walked back.
Aaron was in bad mood. Gui Gui tried to chat with him, but gave up soon.
"Now I know why you are here," she said, and Aaron got tense.
"Your mood changes very sudden, and you don't like to talk," she concluded. Aaron looked at her.
"I love to talk," he said, and was about to say "I just don't want to waste my words" when he realized who he talked to. Instead, he said:
"I just don't want to use my words on others than you and Jiro."
Gui Gui didn't know if she was to feel flattered or offended. She smiled quick and looked away. That smile was priceless.

When the finally arrived, they had already had lunch in the bus. The teachers had travelled to the place themselves, so they were already there. There were a psychologist and a normal teacher from their own school, and also two teachers from each of the other schools.
They stood and waited for them to get off the bus with their bags. When the bus drove away after dropping them off, the teachers asked them to sit down at the tables in front of the building. It was an old farm, with a stable and fields. Strawberry fields, mainly. Aaron looked at them with pleasure. He needed strawberry, right at this moment.
The teachers started giving information. But at first, they presented themselves.
They started with Aaron, Gui Gui, Jiro and Genie's school.
"Hello students, my name is Peter, and this is Britta. We are from a special school, which has very special students. We've brought our best students to develop themselves on this trip, and learn to work together. Let me present them to those who doesn't know them already;
This is Jiro Wang, Aaron Yan, Wu Ying Jie also known as Gui Gui, and Genie Cho."
All the other students looked at them. Jiro was nervous. Gui Gui laid her hand on his shoulder.
"Any questions?" Peter asked.
One of the four girls from Chun and Calvin's school raised her hand.
"Why are they in this special school? Is it save to be with them? I don't want to sleep in the same room as some psychos," she said. "They get therapy, right?"
Aaron felt uncomfortable. The female teacher, Britta, asked the question.
"That they are in a special school doesn't mean they are psychos. Jiro, for example, is an autist with an incredible talent in drawing. That would maybe interest the students and teachers from the art school. All the others haven't ever done anything dangerous either. They will all behave," she said, and looked hard at Aaron. Aaron looked down.
Peter then said:
"And yes, they all get therapy, and therefore they can learn you a lot about mentality. We're here to develop and learn from each other."
The four girls then all looked at ease, and smiled at them. When they started whispering, Aaron could only hear the words "handsome" and "couple".
The teachers from the art school stepped forward, and presented themselves and their students. Ella, Selina and Hebe looked happy around and smiled. They didn't need presentation. Wang Zi smiled at Gui Gui, and Aaron couldn't stand looking at it. He whispered to Gui Gui:
"Where do you know that Wang Zi from?"
Gui Gui looked surprised at him, not used to him starting conversations.
"He is... an old friend of my family. We've always been good friends," she answered.
The teachers from their old school now stepped forward. Both Aaron and Gui Gui knew them.
"My name is Thomas, and this is Tim. We are both P.E. teachers at the school, and we brought our best basketball players, Wu Chun and Calvin Chen, our tennis duo Alice and Amy, and our top students in track and field, Cady and Sophie," one of the teachers said.
"And we are so lucky already to know two of the students form the special school, Aaron Yan and Wu Ying Jie, as they once were in our school," the other teacher, Tim, said.
Aaron realized that this truly was a group of special kids. Four students from a special school for students who need therapy, six top-athletic students and seven students with specialty in art, singing, acting and dancing.

There was a dormitory for girls, and a dormitory for boys. Before dinner, they had time to choose a bed and unpack their stuff. Aaron and Jiro chose beds next to each other. The dormitory was big, and they only filled out half of the beds. The beds were big too, nothing about narrow beds. They had brought sleeping-bags.
Wang Zi and his gang slept in the other end of the room, while Chun and Calvin only were two beds away from Aaron. It was very weird to meet them again.

When they met the girls again to have dinner in the dining-room, Aaron sat next to Gui Gui and Wang Zi, who chatted past him over the table.
But at least he could look at Gui Gui.
"You are un-smile smiling again!" Jiro said, high enough that Gui Gui could hear it. She blushed and quickly ate her food. Genie also heard it, and smiled informed to Gui Gui. What had those now been talking about behind his back?

***
Looong chapter... So exhausted...
Hope you enjoyed ^^, (you better do, or I will come after you with a torch xD)
PLEEEAAASEEE comment!! Makes me sooooo happy :DD

¤ BIG ANNOUNCEMENT ¤
Me and my good friend Gril4Life, who is the awesome author of Love's Melody (www.winglin.net/fanfic/Gril4Life - starring GuiLun) are planning to make a fanfic together.
It will most likely be starring Show Luo and Selina, with Fahrenheit, Jolin Tsai and the rest of S.H.E in the minor roles.
We will take turns to write chapters, and I will write from Show's point of view, while Gril4Life will be writing from Selina's. We really look forward to make this story, and we hope you will support and read it :)

Here comes the plot:
Show is, together with Chun, Calvin and Aaron, the most popular guy in the school. But as he is tired from being chased by a lot of girls all the time, he want to hire a girl to play his fake girlfriend.
When he sees Selina the first time, he chooses her straight away. She is not pretty popular, but Show doesn't care. It has to be her.
Selina agrees to the plan, as her mother is sick and in the hospital, and she needs money to pay for it. But she is still secretly in love with Jiro, another guy from the school, who also loves her.
At the same time, Show's ex-girlfriend finds him and will use all methods to get him back.
But Show is starting to develop feelings for Selina...

Please write a comment of what you think of this idea, we would be extremely happy to hear what you think about it :)

Look out for:

“Falling for my Fake Girlfriend”

¤ ¤

- Blitz