The Guilt

Holding

Third P.O.V

"Minseok you need to eat."

"I don't want to." He whined in response, the thought of putting something in his mouth was enough to make him want to throw up and knowing his parents were aware of his secrets didn't help him.

"You can't starve yourself baozi." Luhan wasn't happy with Minseok skipping his meals, the latter hasn't had anything for hours and he can tell the other's starting to feel weak from the way his eyelid keeps dropping and his need for support. If it was a normal day maybe he'd allow it, but since his baozi was also stressed he knew it wasn't a good idea to leave him starving. " Fine if you don't want to go downstairs I'll get the food for you." With no choice left he got up and headed towards the door. I need to get here fast otherwise baozi will feel worse.

"Don't go." Despite it being barely a whisper Luhan heard it clearly, so he closed the door he had just opened.

"Do you want me to text Chen to bring your food up?" Minseok meekly nodded and Luhan smiled at him before telling Chen to bring food up. They sat in silence with Luhan humming whilst supporting Minseok's head on his shoulder. 

"Tian mi mi."

"hmm?" Luhan asked on hearing Minseok's voice.

"You were humming tian mi mi."

"How do you know the song?"

"It has nice lyrics." He simply replied however, the blush on his cheeks implied something else. Luhan decided to leave the teasing for another day as he smiled gently and hummed in approval.

Their quiet time was interrupted when a knock on the door could be heard. Luhan got up and opened the door for a smiling Chen yet worry had replaced the usual glint in his eyes. "Is he-

"He is." The brunette replied knowing the other's question.

"Here's the food for you and Minseok hyung."

"Me?"

"Yes hyung, you. You haven't eaten anything today since you skipped your breakfast claiming we were too late for school." Chen passed the food on to Luhan with an expression telling him he better eat too. 

After assuring Chen he'd eat, he went to seat back down with Minseok who looked sad. He had finally calmed down so Luhan found it confusing as to what caused the older to feel upset in a few minutes. "Minseok are you ok?"

"I am. Now let's eat!" He said with such a  fake enthusiasm that it was almost hard to look at. Luhan held his wrist when he was about to eat and made him look him into his eyes.

"Tell me what's wrong Minseok. Please don't say nothing because I can tell something is bothering you and it's more than the morning incident."

"You didn't eat." He whispered.

"What?"

"I said you didn't eat. You were so worried about me that you forgot that you hadn't eaten at all and I was so selfish to not even notice that."

"No you're not baozi. You're the sweetest and  kindest person I've ever met. So don't even say you're selfish from now on and here eat." Luhan took a spoon full of the warm soup and fed it to Minseok after blowing on it not givign him a chance to complain. Minseok smiled as he took the spoon in his mouth, the guilt was still there, but the gentleness in which Luhan was looking at him made him put it in the back of his mind for now.