The Incident.

Holding

Third person P.O.V

Minseok was really happy as he was going out on a trip with his parents. He hadn't gone out with them since ages because they were really busy with their work. Eventhough Minseok was happy because of that, a dream nightmare he had kept replaying in his mind.

" MInseok!!" Crash. After awhile he was in a room by himself sobbing and saying " ..it's all my fault sorry sorry sorry"

He shuddered at the thought and tried to forget it as a bad dream.

" Omma, be quick! Or else we'll leave without you." Minseok shouted while laughing when he heard his mum run down the stairs.

" Minseok! How can you tease you own Omma?" She said while getting in the car.

" Sorry, Omma." He said with a little aegyo, it always wins her over. And others especially mothers, he doesn't know why. But hey he's not gonna complain.

" Omma~" Minseok said to even further.

"...it's ok Minseokie." She said with a sigh and Minseok raised his hands in victory and his father laughed at their little routine.

" Appa, where are we going?" Minseok asked when they started driving.

" You'll see, its a surprise."

" Really? Yay!" Minseok shouted giggling. After a while he started listening to song since it was a long ride. He listened to Exo's Miracle in december-chinese version. He liked the korean version aswell, but he prefered the chinese version because he thought it was more emotional and...Luhan sings in it. That's right Minseok's favourite is Luhan has been is and will always be. That's what he always says. He even started learning chinese!

Minseok secretly hopes to be the 12th memeber, the 6th memeber of Exo M. He decided to audition this year, he doesn't have confidence in his voice, but his parents and friends always supported him. So, he decided to take his chance since he loves it so much. Minseok wasn't looking ahead as he was scrolling on his phone when suddenly...

" Minseok!!" Crash

There were police cars and ambulance sounds everywhere. The place was engulfed with the noise of sirens. Two cars had crashed against each other, one of the car was lucky as noone in there had died or severely injured. However the one wasn't lucky. The scene was tragic with blood everywhere. There was a woman, man and a boy. The woman and man had their body wrapped around the body to protect him. but because of that they... died.

" The boy's not dead yet! Take him to the hospital." The doctor yelled and others helped to take him to the hospital.

Beep.

Beep..

Beep...

After hours of operation, Minseok had been saved. The doctors and nurses cheered in joy when the boy's heart beat turned normal.

Minseok was put into sleep to regain his energy and the first thing he asked when he woke up was

" Omma, Appa?"

" Minseok." He looked at the doctor confused.

" Doctor, where are my omma and appa and why am I here?"

" You need to be treated." The doctor said keeping his face straight. Then everything came back to Minseok the dream, car, crash and his Omma and Appa protecting him.

" NO!"


AN: Please comment on how you found the first chapter. ^^

In this story Exo is a band like they are in real life, but there's only 11 members in it. As Minseok is not in the band since he is the main character.

Happy Birthday Kyungsoo! n..me