Who?

Will It Lasts?

 

 

Sulli can’t do anything at all. She had open and closes the files in front of her several times. She types wrongly on the computer screen too.

“What happen to me?”

She runs her fingers on her hair. She closes her eyes and rested her head on the table.

Suddenly she snaps open her eyes and grins.

“I better asks Vic unni.”

She walks out quickly to Victoria’s room. She knocks and went in after she heard Victoria let her in.

“Oh Sulli. What brings you here?”

Victoria glances to her wrists.

“It’s not yet lunch time.”

“Unni. I need your advice.”

Victoria grins. She stops typing and fixes her eyes on the younger woman in front of her.

“About Minho?”

“Ani unni. It’s about me.”

“You? Why?”

“Yesterday we moves to our new house, when we were busy arranging the items, Minho’s secretary came. She look at him to the stage she will drool.”

“Anyone will drool at him Sulli ya. He was just perfect creature.”

Sulli pouts.

“Unni.”

“Arasseo. Sorry. Continue.”

“I don’t really sure if I was jealous or what but I gives her a plain coffee without sugar. And I mocks her too unni.”

“You do? Daebakk.”

Victoria claps her hands and laughs.

“Unni. Am I jealous?”

Victoria crooked to the side.

“What do you think?”

“I don’t know. That’s why I came to you. I can’t really concentrate on anything. I didn’t do any works since I came.”

“Maybe you had open up to him.”

“Do you think so unni?”

Victoria nods with a smile.

“Maybe I have come to like him.”

Sulli smiles.

“Try to love him after this.”

Sulli smiles wider.

“That’s why I like to talk with you unni. My problems will solve at once.”

“My pleasure sweetie. But you should get your hands on your works so that you won’t involve in another problem. I can’t solve that for you.”

Sulli stands up abruptly.

“Right. I should finish it. Thanks unni.”

Sulli walks happily to her room. She had fallen for her husband. Even though she wasn’t sure if it is like or love, she will try to be closer to Minho. With that, she will be more clearer about her feeling for him.

                                                                                              ***

“Sulli, I’m going out for a while. Taemin met with an accident.”

Minho steps out quickly after he said to Sulli. When Sulli walks out of her room, Minho had started his engine and droves away.

Sulli sighs. She really wanted to spend the night talking with Minho. She really likes it when Minho teases her everytime.

Sulli eat her dinner alone. She sat on the living room and watches a music program while she waits for Minho.

Sulli glance at the wall clock. 11.30 p.m. She sighs. Minho didn’t even call her.

“Should I call him?”

She thinks for a while. Her ego won’t let her pick up the phone and dial his number, but her heart asks her to call him. At last she picks up her phone. She was going to dial Minho’s number when Minho calls her. She picks up quickly.

“Sulli, I think I will be late. Can you pack my clothes? I will send Jane over to take it to me.”

“Where are you now? I’m free. I can send it to you.”

“Won’t I be burdening you?”

“Not at all. Just tell me the hospital name.”

Minho hangs up after he said the hospital name. Sulli packs Minho clothes in a small bag and droves away.

When Sulli arrives, Minho was sitting on a chair alone. She walks to him in faster pace.

“Minho.”

He lifts his face and plasters a weak smile.

“Sulli.”

“How is Taemin?”

“He is inside. Doctor said that we shouldn’t be worry. He is fine.”

Sulli nods. She looks at her husband. He seems tired.

“Are you okay? You look drained.”

“I just don’t like the smell of my shirt. Did you bring my shirt? I want to change it.”

“Oh. Here.”

Sulli handed the bag to Minho. He walks to the washroom to change. He walks out 5 minutes later and sits down on the chair besides Sulli. He leans backwards and closes his eyes.

“I’ll get you some water.”

Sulli stands up and walks to the nearby vending machine. She buys a bottle of mineral water and shuffles back to Minho. She almost lost her grip on the bottle when she saw Minho leaning on Jane’s shoulder.

She stares at the woman. Minho was still shutting his eyes. Jane lifts her hand and tries to touch Minho’s face.

Sulli walks to them quickly.

“Jane.”

The woman seems startled. She looks at Sulli with a wide eyes.

“Mrs. Choi, I don’t know you are here.”

“I’m buying this.”

She shows her the mineral water before she continues.

“For my husband to take his tablets.”

She emphasise the word husband.

Jane shifts Minho’s head back to the chair before she stands up.

“I’ll keep an eye on Taemin.”

Lowering her head, Jane walks inside Taemin’s room.

Sulli breathe roughly before she sits besides Minho.

“Minho. Wake up.”

Minho stirs after 5 minutes. He only opens his eyes when Sulli shakes his shoulder.

“Ah. My head hurts.”

He holds his head as he sits down properly.

“Take the tablet, you will feel better.”

Minho follows as Sulli instructs him.

“Jinki hyung still hasn’t came?”

Sulli shakes her head.

“Jane is in Taemin’s room.”

“Jane? When did she came?”

“You don’t know?”

Minho wrinkles his forehead.

“Kenchana. You were sleeping when she came.”

Sulli crosses her legs.

“When did you starts feeling unwell?”

“Since this morning. Maybe I was too tired.”

“Hmm. Who will stay with Taemin?”

“Jinki hyung will. I’ve called him. He is in Jeju. He boards the plane as soon as he knows about the accidents.”

Sulli nods. Jane walks out of Taemin room. She looks at Minho and Sulli.

“I’m heading home boss.”

“Deh. Thanks for coming Jane.”

“Kenchana. Good night Mrs. Choi.”

Jane bows to them and walks away. Sulli follows her with her gaze until she disappears. She was sure that Minho’s secretary has a crush on him.

Jinki came after 20 minutes. Sulli and Minho bid their goodbye after they have little chat with Jinki.

They drove their car separately on their way home. Sulli was silent when they reach home.

“What’s wrong Sulli?”

“Why?”

“Your expression change. You seem okay when you arrive earlier.”

“Maybe I’m tired.”

Minho nods.

“Have you eaten?”

Minho shakes his head.

“Did you cook?”

“Yeh. Would you like to eat?”

“I’ll get it myself. You should get some sleep now.”

Minho smiles and went into the kitchen. Sulli follows his steps.

“I’ll heat it up. Take your seat.”

Sulli heat up the food with Minho staring at her all the times.

“Why?”

Minho shakes his head while smiling.

He starts eating as soon as Sulli serves him the food. Sulli sits in front of him, wearing the same expression as she always shows at him everytime.

She washes the dishes after Minho ate it all.

“Thanks for the delicious foods.”

He smiles and walks to his room, leaving Sulli alone in the kitchen.

Sulli sighs. She walks to her room and slumped her body on her bed.

“How can I say about Jane’s behavior to him?”

She switches off the light and covers herself with the blanket before she drifted to sleep.

                                                                              ***

“Hello?”

Sulli speaks louder. The person on the other line didn’t even bother to answer her.

“Who is it?”

Victoria asks when Sulli keeps saying hello. Sulli shrugs her shoulder.

“Just hang up.”

“Hello.”

Sulli heard a woman voice from the other line when she was about to hang up.

“Yeh. Who is this?”

“Good to meet you Sulli ssi. I'm Minho’s girlfriend.”

She said simply before she hangs up.

Sulli stood there unmoved. She stares at her handphone screen blankly.

Victoria shakes her arms when Sulli didn’t budge.

“Yah. Waegurae?”

“She introduces herself as Minho’s girlfriend and she hangs up.”

Victoria was in the stage of spitting her food when she heard Sulli.

“Mwo?”

 

 

 

Who is she?