Soo Young

Will It Lasts?

 

 

“What are you staring at?”

Sulli said with a loving smile to Minho who was staring at her flat tummy.

He grins.

“It’s like a dream Ssul. My baby is growing in you.”

“Yes oppa. I can’t believe it too. This is really like a dream.”

She smiles and caresses her tummy.

“If we were at home now, I’ll kiss you like crazy. Too bad, we are still at hospital.”

Sulli slaps his arm and smiles shyly.

“Oppaaa.”

“Arasseo. I just too happy.”

He reaches her hands and holds it tight.

“Thank you.”

“Wae oppa?”

“For loving me, for accepting me and for giving me this happiness.”

Minho smiles and kisses her hand.

“I’m more grateful oppa.”

They stare at each other and smiles. No more words are needed now. Their eyes speaks, their smiles shows how much they love each other.

                                                                                              ***

“Chinca?”

The love birds nods and plaster a happy smile.

Soo Young hugs Sulli lovingly.

“Congratulations darling. No wonder you look pale. It’s because of Minho’s Junior.”

She laughs.

“Anyways, be careful neh. Don’t strain too much. It’s not good for you and baby.”

“Deh unni. Gomawo.”

“Have you told the parents?”

Sulli smiles and nods.

“Deh. I called them on our way home.”

“We need to celebrate this right? It’s on me.”

“Noona, kenchana. I’ll take care of the expenses. You name the place neh.”

“Chinca? Will it be okay with you darling?”

Sulli smiles.

“Of course I’m okay.”

                                                                                              ***

Minho’s parent and Sulli’s parent are the happiest. Why won’t they? They are going to be grandparents in 7 months ahead. And it is their first.

They keep smiling, joking and teasing each other during the celebration night.

Minho can’t stop smiling. Even when they had arrived home, he still smiles like crazy. He smiles when he bath, he smiles when he dry his hair, he even smiles when he brushes his teeth.

“Oppa, stop smiling.”

Sulli said when she sits on their bed. Minho chuckles as he walks to her and sits beside her. He links his fingers with hers and brought it to his lips.

“I’m just happy chagiya. I don’t know how to express it. This smile just doesn’t want to leave my face.”

“But oppa, did you saw unni’s face earlier? She seems like having a problem.”

Minho looks at Sulli.

“Is it? I didn’t notice it at all. Is that why she’s quiet than usual?”

Sulli nods.

“I think so oppa. What if I ask her tomorrow?”

“Do you think it’s a good idea?”

Sulli nods again.

“We should try. Maybe she will tell me.”

“Deh wifey, but if she don’t want to tell you, just leave it okay.”

“Arasseo.”

Sulli smiles and pecks his lips.

“Oppa.”

“Deh.”

“Do you want a boy or girl?”

Minho smiles and pecks her forehead.

“I don’t mind as long as my babies will be as beautiful as you. I want them to have your eyes, your skin, your lips and all about you.”

Sulli giggles.

“That means I need to give birth to a girl.”

“Aniya. I just want him/her to be exactly like you.”

Sulli leans her head onto his chest.

“But I want our baby to have your nose and character.”

Minho chuckles.

“You really like my nose huh?”

“Of course. It was so cute.”

Sulli giggles.

“It’s a relief that you not going through morning sickness Ssul. You must be tired.”

“That is what every mom have to go through oppa. I’ll take everything happily if it is for your child.”

Sulli snuggles closer to him.

“I love you oppa.”

Minho kisses her hair.

“I love you more than everything wifey.”

                                                                                              ***

“Unni, do you have anything that you want to share with me?”

Soo Young lifts up her head and smiles.

“Wae darling?”

“Ani unni. You don’t look like usual. It’s worrying.”

Soo Young smiles once again.

“It’s just a small matter that I take seriously darling.”

“What is it unni? Can I know?”

“Of course. Who else would I share if not with you?”

She laughs.

“You know what darling, I always wanted to have girls talk since I was kids but I never had chance. Most of my friends are boys. I wonder why I can’t get girls friends like other. Maybe because I’m a bit outspoken right?”

“Maybe unni, some girls are sensitive.”

“Right. Back to your question. I’m a bit confused darling. I’m dating someone right now and he is an actor. We plans on getting married and stuff but when he says about having kids, I hesitate. It makes me give the marriage thing a second thought.”

Sulli furrows her eyebrows.

“Wae unni? Don’t you want to get pregnant? You were so happy when you see the kids playing around that day.”

“It’s not that I don’t want Sulli ah. I’m just not prepared on that. I’m not yet ready for it.”

“Is that the thing that bothering you?”

“It’s not it darling. It’s him that makes me feel bad.”

“Wae? Did he get angry?”

“He doesn’t get angry at all. That’s bothering me. He even said that we can remains dating if I don’t want to get married. He thinks that I’m hesitating because of my modeling job.”

Soo Young sighs.

“I love him and I really wanted to get married to him but having a baby is totally out of my imagination. I grow up without a mother figure, I don’t know if I can be a good mother to my kids.”

Sulli smiles.

“So that is the problem?”

She thoughts.

“Unni. Look at me. I’m not even ready for the marriage at first, but now, I’m going to be a mom. A life will be born from my womb and I am as happy as a lark.”

She smiles and pats Soo Young hand.

“I’m talking from experience unni. He seems like a good person to me. Grab a hold on him before it’s too late.”

Soo Young sighs and smiles at Sulli.

“I’ll think about it darling. Thanks. You should be a councelor.”

She jokes.

“Really? I think I’ve got a bit of Vic unni’s talents.”

She smiles.

Soo Young smiles too as she caresses her ring on her finger. The ring that her boyfriend slid into her finger at the night he proposed to her. She reaches for her phone and dialled his number.

"Chagi, let's get married."

 

 

 

 

 

Done for Soo Young...

should we go for Kai next?

I will not be updating tomorrow, will be busy but i promise that i will update the day after...

have a nice day sweeties...

big hugs for you all...

^_^