Kai II

Will It Lasts?

 

 

 

Minho stares at the notes long.

“Please, I need to meet both of you. I now know who you are Mr. Choi. I hope you can accept my request.”

-Kim Jong In-

He sighs.

“Will Sulli agree?”

He leans his back on the seat.

“I think she will.”

He smiles and starts the ignition before he droves home.

                                                                                                              ***

“Wifey. You eating?”

He put his briefcase on the counter before he look at the bowl.

“Deh oppa. I’m so hungry. Would you like some?”

She shoves her spoon to him. Minho smiles.

“Ani kenchana. I’ll eat later.”

“Okay.”

She shoves her food into .

“I’m going to freshen up first neh.”

Sulli nods and continue eating. Minho places a kiss on her hair and walks to their room.

“My chubby wife is so lovely.”

He chuckles as he walks up.

                                                                                              ***

Jong In sighs for the nth time.

“How far do you want to go Kai ah? What if Mr. Choi took the car?”

He runs his fingers through his hair. It had become disheveled now; from that frequent gestures.

Jong In palms his face and cry.

“Why did you fall in love Kai ah? Why did you get yourself into that contract? Why did you see her again? Why did you do the mistake? Why? Why?”

He shouts it out loud in his room.

“Omma, wae omma. Wae I can’t find my own happiness? Wae I want to ruin the one that I love? How did I jump to that idea omma? Wae?”

Jong In cries holding his mom’s picture.

“I need to apologize right omma? Will they come?”

A knock on his door wake him up from his grief. He wipes away his tears before opening his door.

“Mr. Kim, they had come.”

“Are you sure?”

The latter smiles and nods.

“They waited for you in the café.”

“I’ll come now.”

Kai quickly washes his face and comb his hair. He must look fresh to face them. He must look decent to apologize.

                                                                                              ***

Minho links his fingers with Sulli’s. It took him hours to persuades her. Luckily she agree at last, but with many conditions.

“Don’t talk harshly deh yeobo. Listen to him first.”

Sulli nods.

Minho smiles and kisses her forehead.

Jong In walks in at that time and plasters a weak smile when he saw that scene.

He shrugs it away and walks to them with a smile.

Minho stands up when he saw Jong In approaching them.

They shake hands before Jong In take a seat in front of Minho.

“Hey Ssul.”

He called.

“Hi.”

Was her simple answer.

“First of all, I wanted to say sorry.”

Minho smiles.

“Why? You did nothing Mr. Kim.”

“I did something Mr. Choi that even me can’t believe I did.”

He sighs.

Sulli look at him.

“What did you do Kai?”

She asks with a straight face.

“I try to get rid of you, Mr. Choi.”

Sulli widens her eyes.

“I get info about your name, company, address and plat number from my investigator.”

He sighs again while Minho keeps his calm. Minho holds Sulli’s hand really tight to make her stay calm too.

“I hired a person to destroy your brakes. I succeed. And I was looking for you after that just to make sure that you will ride the car.”

He looks at Minho with sad eyes.

“That was when I came to know that you are Choi Minho. Sulli’s husband. I only remember your name as Mr. Choi. I never knew that you are Choi Minho. I’m sorry for having that thought Ssul. I don’t know what happens to me that I went that far just to make you mine. I almost make someone I respect die.”

He is now crying. Palming his face, he sobs hard.

“Kai ah. Why? Why?”

Sulli finally ask.

“You are the one that always give in to me. You always make my happiness as priority. And now, why do you want to kill my husband?”

Sulli is in the verge of tearing up. Kai had gone too far.

“I clearly said to you that I love him. I love you too but it is all in the past. There is no space left in my heart for another person. Do you think I will run into your arms if anything happen to my husband? Don’t ever dream about it Kai.”

Kai look at Minho. He still sits there calmly, listening to their conversation, not saying anything.

“Mr. Choi. Can you forgive me?”

Sulli glare at him while Minho gives him a smile. He moves forward and places his hand on his shoulder.

“I forgive you Mr. Kim. I know you do all that because of your love for her. But you must remember thus, as I once said to you, we cannot force someone to love us. It will come naturally, and it will go if we don’t keep it alive. In your and Sulli’s case, there isn’t any love left. Maybe it is just a need. If we love someone, we will only want to see them happy. Why would we see them hurt by hurting their loved ones right?”

Minho turns to Sulli and holds her hand before he looks into her eyes.

“Forgive him Ssul you won’t lose anything if you did.”

Kai stands up and kneel besides Minho.

“Thank you Mr. Choi for forgiving me. You are just too great.”

Minho stands and holds his shoulder to make him stand up.

“Don’t be like this Mr. Kim. You had realized your mistakes. You had fixed my car back too right? I know you are not intended to do it.”

Jong In hugs Minho tight and say sorry continuosly. Minho pats his back before he release the hug.

“Find your life. Be happy. Look for someone that will be with you forever. There will be someone who waited for you.”

Minho said and smiles.

Jong In nods.

Minho turns to Sulli.

“Ssul?”

Sulli hesitantly walks near them. She looks at Minho before she looks at Jong In with a cold stare.

“You know me right Kai. I’m not the one who can easily forgive someone. If I’m still the old Sulli, I had report your doing to the police right away.”

She paused and breathes.

 “But, being Minho’s wife had changed me. I forgive you because my husband wanted me to and I forgive you because I treasure our friendships.”

She sighs.

“Let’s stay as friends.”

Her lips curls into a smile.

She helds out her hand for a hand shakes.

“Friends?”

Jong In quickly took her hand and smiles with still teary eyes.

“Thanks.”

He wipes his tears before he look at both of them.

“You two really have big heart.”

“I know.”

Sulli answers and laughs.

“Come home sometimes Mr. Kim. I’ll make Sulli cook your favorite foods.”

“Deh Mr. Choi. I will.”

 

 

 

 

finally... Kai oh Kai..

There is still one more chapter left, or maybe two?

love you all darlings...

and so sorry if i didn't reply to your comments, i really loves it all..

thank you...

^___^