Night Together

Will It Lasts?

 

 

 

“Minho ya, can you leave us alone. I need to talk to your wife.

“Sure noona.”

Minho squeezes Sulli’s shoulder before he went out, giving them space to talk freely.

Soo Young look at Sulli with a smile when she heard Minho droves away.

“You are Minho’s cousin?”

Sulli started.

“Deh. I’m his noona. Dearest noona.”

Soo Young laughs.

“Don’t worry. I’m just a noona and he is my baby brother.”

Slowly Sulli’s mouth crept into a smile.

“But why did you call me and said that you are his girlfriend? And you tell me almost all of his behavior, good and bad.”

“So that you can know him better darling. I know about you and your past. Sorry if you think that I’m such a busy body or stuff. I just want my Minho to be happy because he deserves to. Sorry Sulli.”

Sulli lowered her head. Soo Young is absolutely right. If she doesn’t tell her about Minho, she wouldn’t know that he doesn’t eat bean sprouts. No wonder Minho didn’t touch then dish whenever she cook it. She wouldn’t know about Minho’s favorite food and drinks if Soo Young didn’t budge her with the phone calls. She knows a lot about Minho, thanks to her. Soo Young makes her realizes her feeling too. She makes her realize that she needs Minho in her life.

Sulli walks to Soo Young and hugs her tight.

“Thank you so much unni. You opened my eyes. I wouldn’t realize that I got a precious human being as my husband. And sorry that I yell at you. I was mad.”

Soo Young pats the younger woman’s back.

“Kenchana. I just want you both to be happy. Say thanks to Victoria, she was a big help.”

Sulli pulls away from the hug and look at Soo Young.

“Victoria? Vic unni?”

Soo Young nods.

“I am a friend of hers, as an exact, her boyfriend is my childhood friend. We met last month for a school reunion and she doesn’t look good at all. So, she talks about her friend’s misery and I come to know that the friend is you, the one who marries my little brother.”

“But unni didn’t tell me about it.”

“She doesn’t know I was the one who called you. I didn’t get your number from her; I get it from ahjumma.”

She smiles and put her hand on Sulli’s cheek.

“You are so lucky to have a friend like Victoria. She is one true friend.”

Sulli nods. She wipes away the tears that drop from her eyes.

She is indeed lucky. All of the people around her wanted her to be happy. But, she doesn’t want to get out of her shell. She wasn’t even tries to.

“Don’t cry and do your best to work out this marriage. I’m not praising him because he is my blood, but he is a gem Sulli. Don’t let he slips from your grasps.”

Sulli nods.

“Thank you unni. I don’t know how to express my thanks to you but I really am grateful.”

“Enough of this thanks darling. Can I get a coffee?”

Sulli smiles.

“Sure unni. I’ll make it right away.”

                                                                                              ***

“Err oppa.”

“Deh. Wae?”

“Soo Young unni will stay here for the night.”

“Okay.”

Minho answers simply without taking his eyes from the book.

“Oppa.”

Minho closes his book and look at Sulli. He smiles.

“I haven’t clean up the guest room. It will take time if I clean it now.”

“Do you want me to help you then?”

Sulli sighs. The man in front of her can be really dumb at times. Can’t he even guess what she wanted to say?

“Oppa, it’s already 11.00 pm. Can we let unni sleep in your room instead?”

Minho thoughts for a while and smiles.

“Okay. I’ll go get my pillows and comforter.”

“Where do you want to sleep?”

“Here, on that couch.”

Minho pointed at the couch in his reading room.

“In this room?”

Minho nods.

Sulli breathes out.

“Sleep in my room oppa. As if we never sleeps in a same room.”

She said with a frustrated face.

“It’s okay Ssul.”

Minho smiles nervously.

“Just do as I say oppa. Why are you so hesitant?”

“I don’t mean anything Ssul. I’m just afraid that I can’t stay still.”

He said while scratching his head.

Sulli’s face redden. She lowered her head.

“Pabo. Why didn’t you think of it?”

Sulli scolds herself.

“Can I still sleep in your room now that you know my reason?”

Sulli nods shyly and walks to her room quickly. She calms herself down before she went to the living room.

“Unni. Do you want to sleep now?”

Soo Young turns to her and smiles.

“I usually sleep late darling.”

“Is it? I’ll ready the room for you first then.”

“Gomawo.”

Sulli smiles and walks to Minho’s room.

She changed the pillow and bedsheets before she lights up a scented candle in the room.

She then joins Soo Young in the living room.

“Why don’t you go to sleep yet? Don’t you have work tomorrow?”

“Kenchana. I’ll accompany you.”

“You don’t need to darling. I will sleep in a while. go on sleep or you will get panda eyes tomorrow.”

Soo Young laughs along with Sulli.

“Deh. Good night unni.”

“Good night dear.”

Sulli walks to her room and stops her steps in front of the door.

She was hesitant to go in, as if it was her first night spending the room with Minho. She places her palm onto her chest. Her heart beats faster than usual.

Sulli pushes open the door after a while, revealing a smiling Minho on the side of her bed. He was lying down on his side, with a hand supporting his head. She smiles and closes the door behind her.

Sulli walks inside the bathroom. Her steps were too careful. She walks out a while later.

She walks to the bed and sits on the edge of it.

Minho who was staring at her from the moment she walks into the room chuckles.

Sulli turns to him with a frown.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Ani. I just remembered the first time we share a bed together.”

He smiles.

“That is how you sit when I lie down on the bed.”

Sulli pouts.

“I wasn’t ready at that time. I didn’t know you at all.”

“Do you know me better now?”

Sulli nods and smiles.

“Thank you.”

Minho said without fading his smiles.

“Let’s sleep.”

He said sweetly.

Sulli nods once again. She moves towards Minho and lie down beside her.

“Can I hug you?”

He asks her.

Once again Sulli nods, a sign of saying yes.

Minho took Sulli’s head and put it on his arm and hugs her lovingly. he places a kiss on her forehead and closes his eyes.

“Goodnight Ssul.”

Sulli puts her hands around Minho’s body and closes her eyes while savoring his manly scents.

“Goodnight oppa.”

They stay like that comfortably and drifted to sleep. They dream beautifully that night, in each other arms.

 

 

 

What’s next?

Honey moon?

^_^