Let's Be Honest

Will It Lasts?

"Have you told Minho about Kai?"

Victoria said when they were having lunch in a sushi restaurant.

"No. I don't feel like telling him unni."

"Why not?"

"I've told Kai clearly about my feelings, he won't try anything."

The new bride shakes her head.

"What makes you so confirm?"

Sulli sighs.

"He is that kind of person unni. I know him."

"Ssul, whatever it is, you shouldn't keep the thing from Minho."

Victoria drank her tea.

"Think about it neh."

Sulli nods.

                                                                                                      ***

 

“Oppa.”

Sulli called his name cutely. Minho lifts his head and smiles.

“Deh chagiya. What is it?”

“Are you busy?”

“I just need to do a rough review on this.”

“I have something to say.”

“I’ll be out in 5 minutes deh.”

“Okay.”

Sulli smiles before she closes her husband’s office door.

Minho walks out a few minutes later and went straight to their usual spot, the balcony of their room. He saw Sulli sitting on her spot hugging herself. He smiles and walks to her.

“Cold?”

Sulli smiles when Minho put his hand around her waist and bring her closer to him.

“Just a little.”

“What do you want to say?”

Sulli was determined. She needs to tell Minho about her encounter with Kai at the resort. Victoria was right. He needs to know. She was afraid if he knew it from other people.

She links her fingers with his and places a kiss on it.

“Oppa, do you remember about my ex- fiancé?”

Sulli feels that Minho stiffen from her question but she just let him be. She has to.

“I met him during my stay at the resort.”

She says calmly.

Minho’s hand still on her shoulder, his other hand still linked with hers but he didn’t talk. Not at all.

“Oppa.”

Minho just hums for an answer.

“Kenchana?”

He is not answering again. He just nods his head while staring blankly at the night sky.

“I think that it’s the time that I have to tell you about my past life. I know you don’t mind about it at all, but I have to say it to ease my heart.”

“Okay.”

Minho answers shortly.

Sulli sighs.

“Oppa, before I start, I want to tell you that you are the only person that I need in my life, the person that I love and the person that I can’t live without.”

She feels Minho’s body lose his tension. His heart also began to beats in normal pace. He then sighs.

“Can you not tell me about him?”

Sulli raises her head and kisses Minho fully on his lips. She pulls away after a while before she palms his left cheek with her right hand.

“I want you to know about it. Can you lend me your ears?”

Minho smiles and nods. Sulli smiles.

With their hands still clasped together, Sulli starts to tell Minho about Kai.

“He is my best friend to begin with. We were always together everytime. One day, he asks me to be his girlfriend which I agreed right away. We are friends and lovers at the same time. We become closer and closer as time passes.”

She paused and looks at Minho to see if his expression changes but he remains calm, as he usually will.

“When we graduate from high school, I got to study abroad in UK while he only wanted to study here. Before I go, he proposed to me and promised that we will get married after three years. I agreed. So, we have to be away from each other for a long 3 years. I’m okay with it, I’m a loyal type. Even though there are people who try to make me their girlfriends, I stick to my promise to Kai. I never give the men false hope. I said that I was going to get married after I graduate. Some are okay with it while some are not.”

She paused and kissed his hand again before she continues.

“We are about to get married when suddenly I heard his conversation on phone. He was talking about marriage, father in-law and China. I’m curious that I eavesdrop. And I came to know that he is married to a Chinese woman. I was really mad at that time, I open the door harshly and he looks at me with a surprised face, a really surprised face. I call off the wedding at that time. He tries to call me and explain his condition but I’m not giving him any chance. I’m a stubborn type.”

Minho chuckles.

“Yes you are.”

He said shortly.

Sulli smiles.

“Yes I am. That’s why when I see him again at the resort I said to him in final that I won’t be crawling back to his arms. I got very comfy and strong arms now.”

Sulli snuggles closer into Minho’s embraces.

“Don’t you feel anything at that time Ssul? When you saw him?”

“I am surprised. So surprised. I am aware that the resort we are staying is his father’s but I really can’t believe that I will see him on my last day.”

Minho nods and kisses her hair.

“Did you give him chance to explain?”

“I’m not going to at first but he won’t let me go if I don’t listen to him then, so I agree on listening to him.”

“What did he say?”

“He was forced in the marriage with the Chinese woman and that he had divorced.”

“Hmm. Is he mentioning about coming back to you?”

Sulli nods.

“But I had told him clearly that I won’t. I even thanked him for betraying me oppa.”

Sulli laughs.

“Ssul, your story seems to have similarity with the owner of a resort that I stay when I lose left home that night.”

Sulli stops laughing and look at Minho.

“Chinca?”

Minho nods.

“But his name is different.”

“Is it? What is his name?”

“Jong In. Kim Jong In.”

“Jong In?”

“Deh.”

“Are you sure it’s Jong In, oppa?”

“Deh wifey. Wae?”

“What is the resort’s name that you were staying?”

“Lavender.”

“Oppa, that is Kai.”

“Kai? How come his name is too different?”

“It’s his pet name.”

“I even give him advises to go and look for his ex girlfriend Ssul.”

Minho laughs.

“I am such a fool for advising my rival to get back my wife to his side. What will happen to me if he really took you away from me?”

Minho smiles. Sulli’s face turns serious.

“I won’t go back to him oppa.”

“I’m just saying Ssul.”

Minho said with a loving smile.

“I will never ever get rid of my addiction to you oppa.”

Minho smiles and gives her a tight hug.

“Do you think I will let you slid from my hand? I won’t let it happens Ssul. Even if I lose everything, I won’t let you go. I can’t live another day without you by my side.”

She smiles finally.

Minho pulls away from the hug and kisses her lips.

“I love you wifey.”

He said in between his kisses.

Sulli smiles and enjoy his kisses with unburden heart.

“I love you more oppa."

                                                                              ***

“Roses? Who send it?”

“I don’t know Mrs. Choi. The delivery boy just gives me this.”

Sulli smiles to her assistant.

“Kenchana. I know who send this. Thank you.”

The younger girl bows and walks out of her room.

“Oppa, how can you send it this fast?”

Sulli smiles and put down her handbag on her table. She sits down on her seat and smells the sweet scent of the rose with eyes closed.

She opens her eyes quickly and her heart starts beating fast.

“I know this scent.”





 

 

Uh oh... Who is it??

^____^

Love your comments darlings...

Thank you for always encouraging me...

Love you all...

^_^