Solved

Will It Lasts?

 

 

Sulli press the door bell once again.

“Did oppa goes out? But his car is here though.”

Sulli mumbles and search for the key in her bag. When she found it, she slides it into the door knob and turn it before she push the door.

“Why is it so silent?”

She shrugs her shoulder and put on the slippers. She walks to the sofa and slumps her body on it.

“You deserve it Sulli, why did you always skip your work?”

She scolds herself.

She was rushing to finish her reports that she receives a week ago from Victoria. She completely forgets about the financial reports as she always thinks of Minho for the last week. It’s a relief that she was expert on her fields; she did it perfectly without flaws in a day. But she has to stay back few hours more to finish it.

She massages her nape and opens her eyes.

“I really need to be in my bath tub right now.”

She stands up and walks to her room, but she halts her movement when she saw a glimpse of Minho with her hello kitty apron, cutting the vegetable with a really slow movement.

“Oppa!”

She exclaimed with a confuse face. Minho stops on his work and lift his head.

“What are you doing? I thought you weren’t in. I press the bell for quite some time.”

Sulli walks to him in a faster pace.

Minho smiles.

“The bell is broken Ssul.”

“Ah. I forgot.”

She looks at the vegetables that Minho had cut and bursts into a laugh.

Minho frowns. Sulli tries to stops laughing but she can’t. The way he cuts the vegetables was so funny.

“Sorry oppa.”

She says in between her laugh.

“It’s okay. I just want to do something for you. But it just didn’t come out good. I’ve been in here since hour ago.”

Minho said frowning. Sulli take away the knife from Minho and hold his hands.

“Oppa, just leave the cooking to me okay. You have done more than enough for me.”

Minho smiles while looking at their hands.

He nods.

“But, I really need to freshen up right now. Too tired.”

“Wae? You come home late too.”

“I forgot to finish a report which deadline is tomorrow. That’s why I need to stay back.”

“Let’s just eat out neh.”

“kenchana oppa. I still can cook.”

Sulli plasters a smile.

“Chinca?”

“Deh. I’ll come down after a while. Don’t touch anything.”

Sulli said while pointing a finger to him.

Minho chuckles.

“Yes madam.”

He said while salute at her.

Sulli laughs and walks to her room.

                                                                                              ***

“You put this in?”

Minho smiles when he took the vegetable.

“It will be a waste if we throw it. It’s beautiful right? It’s an art.”

Sulli smiles and eat her food.

“I know I can’t be as professional as you.”

“It’s okay. I can cook for you as long as I live oppa.”

She said sincerely, with eyes locking at Minho’s eyes.

Minho grabs her free hand and squeezes it.

“Thanks Ssul. For accepting me.”

Sulli nods.

“Thanks for being patience with me too oppa.”

They smile.

“Let’s finish the food quickly. It will turn cold.”

Minho said after a while.

The love birds sit on the sofa cuddling while watching TV. Minho wraps Sulli’s shoulder with his arms while Sulli places her head on his broad chests.

“Oppa.”

“Hmm.”

“I have something to tell you.”

“Hmm.”

“Oppaaa!”

“Deh. I’m listening chagiya.”

Sulli releases herself from Minho and look at him.

“I go to see Jane this afternoon.”

Minho wrinkles his forehead.

“You did? Why?”

“Remember I said about the anonymous caller? I thought it was her.”

She said while playing with her fingers.

“Sulli ya. It won’t be Jane. She won’t do that.”

“Ara. It really not her, but I don’t have anyone else in mind. Who know you better than her? The caller even knows you sleep with lights on.”

“Jane doesn’t know that Ssul.”

Sulli lifts her head.

“She doesn’t?”

Minho nods.

“And anybody can say that. It was a common thing. Lots of people sleep with lights on sweetheart.”

Sulli sighs after she thinks for a while.

“Sorry. I failed to think to that extend. Maybe I was too jealous.”

“And I love that.”

Minho pulls Sulli into a hug which she struggles to releases herself out.

“Ah oppaaa. Let’s solve it first.”

She said pouting.

“Arasseo. Show me the number.”

Minho said in defeat.

Sulli take her phone and show it to Minho.

“Hmm a private number.”

He thinks for a while.

“I really can’t tell. I don’t have close female friends. Maybe the boys plays prank on you?”

Sulli shakes her head.

“Ani. It’s a woman voice. Her voice was y oppa.”

Minho chuckles. Sulli is a bit childish when she talks to him nowadays. Fortunately, he can see this side of his wife.

“I can’t think of anyone Ssul. Did she call you anymore?”

Sulli shakes her head.

“She stops bugging me since last three days.”

Minho smiles.

“Let’s stop thinking of that okay. Just bear this in mind. I love you Ssul and I will only love you till the end. Nobody will steal your place in my heart.”

He caresses her cheek and wink at her.

For the first time since he marries her, he saw her blush. He smiles sweetly at her.

“If she ever calls you again, just tell her that you won’t believe her and she will stop.”

“Deh.”

Sulli answers in a slow voice.

“That’s my wife.”

Sulli leans to Minho’s chests and put her arms around his body. Minho hugs her again and continues watching the movie. He was smiling continuously. He was happy. He succeeds in getting Sulli’s attention. He won’t mind if Sulli can’t love him now. He will always wait for her. Being together with her like this is way better than having to face the cold and stubborn Sulli. He kisses her hair.

“I love you wifey.”

Sulli closes her eyes and smiles. She wasn’t sure of her feeling towards Minho yet. But she is sure that she likes being in his arms. The warmth of his holds and the sound of his heartbeats are really consoling. She feels good whenever she look at his face. His charming smile always lingering in her eyes even when she is at work.

She snuggles closer to him and closes her eyes without fading her smile.

“Thanks for making me feel this happy oppa.”

                                                                                              ***

“Minho.”

Sulli stoned when she saw the model-look woman hugs Minho as soon as they walks out from Minho’s car.

“Where have you been? I’ve waited for you since forever.”

She releases him after a while.

“Look at you. How handsome have you grown? Do you miss me?”

She touches Minho’s biceps and taps his chest as she said that.

Minho smiles as he usually will while Sulli stood there watching the hateful scene without blinking.

The woman then peeks at Sulli and shows a big smile. She walks to her and gives her a quick hugs before she releases her.

“You must be Sulli. Ahjumma talks a lot about you.”

Sulli forces a smile on her face without saying anything. She just nods.

“Let’s go in. I have so many things to talk to you. Or do you want your guest to stand outside?”

She said while laughing.

Sulli walks to the door and open it with her key. That gorgeous looking woman walks inside after her.

Sulli looks at Minho signaling him to tell her who the woman is. But Minho just shrugs while walking to the living room.

Sulli pulls out the key on the knob and walks to them.

“Sulli, you don’t know me?”

“Yes. I never saw you before.”

“Ahh. Sorry. I can’t make it to your wedding. I need to attend a fashion show in Hong Kong.”

“So, she is a model.”

She thought.

“Minho, your wife is quite daring.”

“Waeyo?”

Minho asks while glancing at Sulli.

“I tried to annoy her with telling stuff that I am your girlfriend but she yell at me instead.”

Minho widens his eyes.

“Sulli yell? This is new.”

He thoughts while smiling.

Sulli becomes more confuse of the woman in front of her. She really wanted to force her to tell who she is quickly but she controls herself.

“But I really am her girlfriend Sulli.”

She laughs when she said that. Minho laughs too. Sulli becomes more annoyed. She fists her hand and controls her breathing before she faces her with a very patient smile.

“Can you tell me who are you now miss?”

“Call me unni dear. I’m much older than you and I am family.”

She said while she takes a seat on the sofa.

“He didn’t tell you anything about me right? I guess he doesn’t when you look this confuse.”

She laughs.

“I’m Choi Soo Young, Minho’s very close cousin. Nice to meet you sister in-law.”

 

 

 

Puzzle Solved!!!

^_^