Days After

Will It Lasts?

 

 

 

“Sulli, we need to talk. Can you wait for me?”

Minho asks her very nicely, with a smile that never leave his face.

Sulli nods her head and walks into her room. She bath and change into a more comfortable clothes. She sit on her dressing table and apply lotion to her arms and slender legs. She then walks to the bed, pick up a novel and read it while waiting for Minho, her husband.

After an hour, Minho walks into the room. He glances to Sulli before he get into the bathroom. He walks out a moment after and sit on the edge of the bed.

“Sulli.”

He called.

Sulli put away her novel and pay attention to Minho.

“I know you will need time to accept the fact that we are now married.”

He started.

Sulli pays full attention to him. waiting for Minho to proceed.

“I know everything about your past too.”

Sulli still not utter any words. She was dying to ask him what did he know about her, but was to heavy to open.

“I’m not going to force you to like me. I understand that first love is hard to forget, I know it from my friends. It’s okay for me. I can understand if you want to sleep separately from me.”

He is still smiling. There is nothing change in his expression.

“We can starts knowing each other after this. Let’s try being friends first neh.”

Sulli nods.

“But, how did you know about Kai?”

“Omma and appa told me. They feel that I must know about him.”

Sulli shuts her eyes before she open it a moment later. She stares at Minho.

“They tell you everything?”

Minho nods.

“As in everything?”

“Yes. I know that you were going to get married at that time. They told me about how you came to know it too.”

“You must know that I hate men because of it too tight?”

Minho nods once again.

“You don’t mind?”

She asks cautiously.

“Sulli, you are now my wife. Even though we don’t have any feelings towards each other, we should start by being friends first.”

Sulli thoughts for a while before she nods.

Minho smiles and held out his hand to Sulli.

“Nice to meet you Choi Sulli. I’m Choi Minho.”

Sulli shakes his hand formally and plasters a small smile.

“Nice to meet you Mr. Minho. I’m Choi Sulli.”

They smiles.

“From this day, we are friends. Talk comfortably with me, and I will talk comfortably with you too.”

“Deh.”

Sulli answers with a nod.

“There is no need to acts in front of our parents. They knew about us, so they won’t surprise if we are still awkward with each other right?”

Sulli just nods.

Minho chuckles and glance at the wall clock.

“Do you trust me?”

“Deh?”

Sulli was confused of Minho’s sudden question.

Minho let out a small laugh.

“I want to sleep here, in the bed.”

He pauses and points to the space beside Sulli.

“But, I will only share the bed with you if you trust me.”

“Minho is a nice man, a nice gentleman, a very very nice man.”

Sulli thoughts before she nods, once again without answering with her precious voice.

Minho smiles when he gets a positive answer from Sulli.

“Thank you. Good night Ssul.”

“Good night.”

Sulli answers with a low voice.

“This marriage will go on well.”

He thoughts and lay down beside Sulli.

Sulli glances at Minho. He falls asleep from the moment he shuts his eyes.

“He must be tired.”

Sulli thoughts and switch off the lamp. She lay down, showing her back to Minho before she too drifted to sleep.

                                                                                              ***

“We will move to my house tomorrow omma.”

Sulli’s mother nods.

“Deh Minho. Do you want any help? You live alone in that apartment right?”

“Kenchana omma. I had reorganized it before the wedding with the help of my friends.”

Minho answers and drank his milk.

Mrs. Choi nods.

“Why don’t you seek designer’s help? You don’t have to go through all the difficulties.”

It was Mr. Choi who asks Minho.

“Kenchana, Jinki hyung helps me a lot. He is an interior deco specialist.”

He smiles wider. He remembered Jinki who nearly lose his patience when Minho can’t choose any design from his catalogue.

“The deco must be awesome then.”

Mr. Choi smiles.

“But where is Sulli?”

Mr. Choi asks when he can’t see his daughter.

“She is packing her clothes appa.”

“Have she taken her breakfast?”

“She just drinks milk.”

Mrs. Choi answers. Mr. Choi nods his head and continues his meal.

                                                                              ***

“This will be your room. Omma said that you love peach. So, I made this room peach. How is it?”

Sulli looks around the room.

“It’s pretty. Thanks.”

She smiles.

“It’s okay. Make yourself comfortable. Remember that this is your house okay.”

Minho said and leaves Sulli alone in her room. Sulli walks further into her bedroom. She giggles when she saw the glass door inside the bathroom was printed with Hello Kitty design.

“He sure makes a lot of efforts to make me feel at home.”

She walks to her bed and sit down.

“Minho, why did you go through all these just to make me feel touched?”

She smiles.

She remember Minho’s attitude when they were still in her parent’s house. He was a gentleman and he kept his promise. He never lays a finger on her. He sleeps earlier than her and wakes up before she awakes. When she asks the reason, he will answer that he doesn’t want her to feel awkward.

“Take as many times as you want Ssul. I will try my best to make this marriage works. I hope you will too.”

He said that frequently, as he was reminding her that they were married. Sulli will just nods for an answer, and Minho will just smile at her.

He never failed to show his calm and happy face every time.

“Kai is a gentleman too. Let’s see how far he can be patience.”

                                                                                              ***

“House warming?”

“Deh. Why not? You are a newlywed, and you just move in your new house.”

Sulli sighs.

“I’ll ask Minho.”

Victoria smiles.

“Can’t wait.”

She walks to her room.

“Is it necessary? The house warming party?”

Sulli sighs again. Sulli looks at the caller when her phone rang.

“Yes Minho.”

“It’s near your lunch time right?”

Sulli glance to her wrist.

“Yes. Why?”

“Let’s have lunch together if you don’t have any appointment. I have something to discuss.”

Sulli glance at the calendar next to her PC.

“Okay. Where?”

“I’ll fetch you. Bye.”

“I can talk to him about Vic unni requests during lunch then.”

She continues her works.

                                                                                              ***

After ordering their lunch, Minho locks his eyes on Sulli’s face.

“Why are you staring at me?”

“I have something to say, but I don’t know if you will accept it positively.”

“Just say it.”

“The guys. They want us to organize a house warming party.”

Sulli smiles.

“Why would I answer negatively. Let’s do it. I can invite the girls too.”

“Chinca? Okay then. What do we do about the foods?”

“I’ll cook. If you just invite four of them.”

Sulli answers calmly.

“You can cook?”

Sulli look at Minho.

“Of course.”

“I got the perfect wife.”

Minho smiles. Sulli wants to answer him back but she held it in when the waiter comes with their orders.

“We should invite our parents too.”

Sulli nods and enjoys her lunch.

 

Sorry i took long to update...

i'll be busy for this week and i don't know when will i update..

Thank you...

^_^