05

▸ Let's keep it a secret

Sehun  P.O.V:

After the both of us separated I  couldn't stop smiling to myself. 

Having a friendship was a really new thing to me. I never thought that I can be able to be so opened up and so relaxed in front of someone. 

Luhan made me feel so comfortable around him. Friends weren't really my thing since from what I remember forever, but Luhan somehow changed my way of thinking. Having a friend isn't that hard. I'm glad he didn't turn his back of me because of the first impression I give. Every person who met me before didn't want to be friends with me because I was either looking too shy or too cold. Luhan seemed to ignore my flaws. Isn't that what a friend should be like? Someone who accepts you the way you are, along with your flaws and makes you forget them? If so, then I'm certain that Luhan is my friend. 

However there's one thing that worries me. When I'm around him and when he smiles, laughs or looks at me I feel my heart beating faster than it should be. I also have this weird feeling in my stomach. Is it normal for my body to react this way? I'm worried because I don't know which way I like him. Maybe I'm just really excited about having a new friend? Or is it because I start to like him more than just a friend? 

I quickly shook my head pulling myself away from these thoughts, they started to get weird..

I was already in front of the doors to my house. I stopped for a moment because I thought that I hear screams. 

I moved my ear closer to the doors and my thoughts weren't wrong. I heard a loud voice yelling. 

After hesitating for a moment I opened the doors and stepped inside. The yells came from the living room, not taking my shoes of I ran towards the screams into the living room when I found my father and mum. 

My mother was on her knees bowing and crying, she kept saying sorry, whilst my father had some kind of paper or more like a letter in his hand. He was the one yelling.

 Both of them looked at me when I suddenly appeared in the doorway.

My father stopped yelling for a moment and he came a bit closer towards me shaking the paper in his hand.

"Where have you been?" He asked calmly not taking his eyes off me.

I thought for a moment, I don't know what's happening and I'm scared that I'll say something stupid.

While my mind ran over all kind of possible excuses I could tell my father repeated himself again this time louder and more angrier. 

"I-I went to the library" I said quickly 

My dad laughed and then pointed at my mother

"Well, she said you went to the store. So which one is a liar here? Both of you are!" He yelled this time before throwing the piece of paper he had at my face. I managed to catch it and take a look at it. 

My breath  stopped. 

It was a letter from SM. Congratulating on passing the audition, along with my training schedules. 

, I could have think of that before I gave them my address. I got lost for words, even if I'd say anything it won't help me right now. Not at this stage, when my father was ready to kill me at any second. 

So I stayed quiet looking down at the letter, I did not dare to look at my dad. 

"Library huh? So have you got nothing to say now?! Audition, Training?! Is that where you were wandering about?! What is all this about? That's what you're hiding from me, both of you!"  He yelled making my mother cry even more. 

''I'm sorry...' was all I could say looking down at the floor

"Sorry not sorry it doesn't matter. You're not going to that SM building ever again do you understand me?" 

I looked up at him this time. 

"B-but.. I passed the audition.. I can become a singer" I said the last sentence really quietly but my father isn't bad at hearing. 

"Singer?! Begin a little kid with a microphone in his hand won't get you a future! Grow up for god's sake Sehun. You've got decent grades, instead of sneaking behind my back with your foolish mother and making some stupid plans to become a singer you could already found a job that would pay you and you could help in my shop as well. Because that's what we need in this house, money. You think that I'll work forever to feed your mouths and to pay for the roof you're living under while you'll be messing around pretending to be a singer?" 

I hold really strong to keep the tears in my eyes, not letting them fall down. I had enough, of his over controlling my life and everything I do. I won't take him my dreams away this time. 

"I'm sorry father, but I have to refuse. I'll become a singer whenever you like it or not" 

My words didn't only surprise my father but also my mum. 

It happened in a matter of seconds, I heard, and felt, a loud slap on my right cheek. It was so strong I felt the skin on my cheek turning bright red as if it   burned. 

My mother gasped and stood up from the floor  trying to pull my father away. 

"Stop this already!" She cried but my dad pushed her away, she fell on the couch.

"You either listen to me or get out" he said by his teeth  pointing at the front-doors. 

My eyes widen, I can't move our from the house, I'll have nothing. No money, place to sleep, nothing, completely. 

"GET OUT AND FORGET THAT YOU'RE MY SON'' 

This time the tears fell by itself. He can't be serious

"Sehun baby, please apologize to your father, Honey  let him stay I beg we're both sorry this won't happen again, but let him stay I beg you" cried my mum, she fell on her knees holding my fathers leg, bowing constantly and begging for his mercy. 

It was absolutely pathetic to look at. And I didn't care anymore about where I'll go or what will happen to me next. But I'm sick, I'm sick and done of my father controlling and manipulating me and my mother. I'm not going to beg  for his forgiveness. 

"Mum stand up, stop begin so weak, can't you see how he's treating us?! Can't you see how he's treating you?! I'm not afraid of him anymore, If it takes for me to forget about my family to follow my dreams I'll do it." I said looking straight into my father's eyes before turning away and walking towards the doors. 

"SEHUN COME BACK, SEHUN NO" I heard my mum scream but it was too late as I slammed the doors behind me. 

I started to cry out loud. Not even knowing where I'm going, I just walked ahead of me. 

What have I done? Maybe it wasn't such a good idea.. What am I going to do now? I don't even have my clothes or stuff with me. I'm left with nothing. 

It was already getting really late as I walked down the street near the busy road. It was also getting really cold and for the first time I felt so empty, so lost...

I reached for my pocket where I found the creased letter from SM. 

Was it worth it? Was giving up on all my life just to follow my dreams which aren't even stable or certain? 

I hope it was. 

Because I'm not planning to give up. I'll show him. 

I'll show my father. 

I wiped the tears from my cheeks and wet eyes. I took out my phone. 

To:Luhan

22.45

"Hi... Sorry to bother you but, I need your help. Would you mind if I could stay over at your's today?"

 

 

 

Author's note: 

Annyeong ^.^ 

Me and my lovely friend (Naoki-the-bunny) just wanted to quickly thank everyone for the comments and all of you who subscribed~

There might be not a lot of you but it means a looooaaaaaaads to us and we really appreciate it :3 

Please continue to love and support our story,

Love from both of us