29

▸ Let's keep it a secret

Sehun P.O.V:

I can't remember half of what happened that day.
It all felt like a dream.
But there’s one thing I am sure of.
Both, me and Luhan are debuting. That’s all that matters to me.
I feel like I should kick his for not believing himself but actually I wasn’t so sure about myself either. So I can’t blame him. He was just as nervous as me.
Briefly, what happened that day was that after Mr Jung read out all the names, we followed him into what I guess was his office and there he gave us a contract to read through and sign.
I can’t even remember what I read on that contract. I was just so excited that all I was thinking of was getting back home and kissing and hugging Luhan out of happiness.
As I looked around the room when I was singing the contract I was very glad that these people debuted.
I get on well with most of them. Well, maybe I’m not too keen on that Wu yifan guy but I’m sure we’ll be getting along good as we get to know each other better.
Mr Jung said that the contract is it for today. Later we will get a post to our homes about the other details such as our timetables, schedules and so on.
That’s why we were able to go home early than usual.  
Before we all separated, we congratulated each other and patted each other’s back for the hard work.

The first thing I did when me and Luhan left the building was attack him with a tight hug.
“S-sehun” he choked as I squeezed his petite body. But I ignored him as I continued to hug him and after a while he responded with just as much tightness.
“Can you believe it? Ahh, pinch me Luhan this must me a dream”
I pull away from the warm hug when Luhan pinches my back painfully.
“Ouch!” I say scowling.
“See? You’re not dreaming” he grins.
But I’m feeling too great and too happy to scold him so I give him a ‘look’ and then continue to smile like an idiot.
We was about to head back home when Luhan stopped.
“Should we celebrate?” he asks.
“I don’t think we should drink. Remember last time?” Actually it was a good thing that we got drunk that time because that incident kind of broke the wall between us and we were able to confess to each other but we did stupid things while drunk so I don’t think we should repeat it.
“I didn’t say we’re going to drink.”
A look of confusion comes to my face. “What is your plan then?”
“It’s been ages since we went out together somewhere hasn’t it? Maybe we should go to a cinema?”
Oh God. Can this day get even better? I always wanted to go to like a ‘proper date’ with Luhan. I mean, we’ve been out a few times, and I took him to that fun fair but I was thinking of something more like an romantic date like in movies. Cinema is just a perfect step for such a date.
Stay cool Sehun. Don’t show Luhan you’re that excited.
“Hmmm… well I guess we can see what’s on.” I say trying to sound inert. I would only make a fool out of myself if I started jumping or told him that I always dreamed of going to a cinema with him. No, that’s just embarrassing.
“Come on then!” He said excitedly and pulled me towards the other direction to where our house was.
We walked in silence and I can guess that Luhan is probably thinking about the debut.
I am seriously so proud of him. He looks to be very deep in his thoughts and I don’t want him to worry or fill his mind with too many thoughts tonight. It’s time for only us today.
I very hesitantly move a bit closer to him as we walk and I slowly reach for his hand. Unsure if that’s okay to him. But as soon as he feels my hand touching his he interlocks our fingers and gives me a smile.
I can’t even describe how happy I am.
It’s still afternoon and the town is really busy so we saw many people walking about and yes many gave us looks but I completely ignored it. And I am more than glad that Luhan did too.

After a good 10 minute walk we found ourselves in front of the cinema building. We walked up to a screen board which showed what movies are playing.
“Oh my God Luhan look let’s go on this!”
“Transformers? Are you kidding me? I’ve never seen a more boring movie than that.”
I give him an offended look but I don’t give up.
“Then let’s go on this!” I point at a horror movie called ‘Missed Call’.
“Sehun I am not going to watch a horror movie.”
“Why? Are you scared?”
“Scared? Me? Please, I am older than you Sehun.”
“Age has nothing to do with it.You’re scared aren’t you? Oh come on, I’ll be right next to you” I say chessily winking at him.
“Don’t be stupid Sehun I’m not afraid of white ghosts and stupid haunted houses.”
“Great! Then we’re going on this!”
“Can’t we go on something else?”
“Hmmm, okay. Transformers or horror pick” I knew I’ve got him already.
“I will kick your ’’ He says but all I hear is ‘we’re watching a horror’.

We get the tickets, 3D glasses, popcorn and soon we’re seating in front of a massive cinema screen.
“If you’ll be scared just hold my arm” I whisper to his ear teasingly.
“I told you I am not scared of idiotic movies Oh Sehun.”
“Yeah yeah okay.” I say and I settle myself down on the chair comfortably.
Then the lights go off and the screen goes on.
Even though it’s dark I can feel that Luhan moved himself closer to me.
I smirk to myself and take some popcorn out of the box.
The movie hasn’t even started properly yet and Luhan already ate all of it.
“Hey, eating won’t help you in not getting scared” I whisper to him.
“This thing ain’t even scary nothing is happening yet.” He whispers back.
“AAAAA” He shouts suddenly almost throwing the popcorn in the air. “WHY DID THIS COME OUT OF SO SUDDEN I WASN’T READY FOR IT”
I tried my very best not to laugh out loud considering all the people who were also watching that movie.
I’m getting a feeling that Luhan had never watched a horror movie before.
“Luhan this is 3D so watch out it might come out the screen and take you with it”
“Oh shut up” He says.
I laugh some more and that’s basically how rest of the cinema date looked like.
Luhan getting freaked out every 5 minutes when something jumps out and me watching his reactions instead of the actual movie and laughing at him.
Half of the popcorn landed on the floor instead our mouths because of Luhan’s constant jumps.
It took him a while before he convinced himself and he finally hugged me instead of jumping as if he sat on needles each time. And I liked it.
And just when I started liking it how Luhan closes his eyes and buries himself in my chest, the movie was over.

“Don’t say a word” Luhan warned me when the film was over and they turned the lights on.
“I wasn’t planning to. It was just very cute you know” I say grinning.
“We could have gone to see these stupid transformers” He says puffing his cheeks which I find even more adorable.

When we get out the cinema it’s evening already so we decide to go straight home.
Once we go inside we find letters.
“Already?” I ask surprised as Luhan picks them up.
We sit on the living room couch and Luhan opens his up.
Congratulations on debuting.
From now on we will focus on promoting individual members. But before that we’d like to pass very important information as there is some changes going on. We’ve decided to split the twelve of you.
One of the reasons is promoting. We want this group to be known all around Asia. That’s why you’ll be split into two groups of six. Exo K, which will be promoting in Korea and Exo M, in China. We’ve also decided on who will go where. Here’s the list:
Exo K:
Jongin
Joonmyeon
Chanyeol
Sehun
BaekHyun
Kyungsoo
and Exo M consisting:
Jongdae
Yixing
Wu Yifan
Zitao
Minseok
and  Luhan.
Also, you will have to be living from now on in a dorm. Exo M will fly to China in 2 weeks time and stay there for promotions while Exo K will start their promoting here in Korea.
More details will be sended out soon.

Yours sincerely Mr Jung.’ Luhan read out.
We both looked at each other and I felt as If my heart just been stabbed a few times.
Exo K and M? What?
Why?
I feel like life is doing this on purpose, trying to separate me and Luhan.
“W-what now..?” I manage to say.
I feel like crying. I’ve been in such a good mood today and this letter ruined everything.
How am I suppose to live in a dorm with people I don’t know that much whilst Luhan will be in China? With that Wu Yifan guy. Ugh, I can’t even stand that thought.
Luhan suddenly places his hand on mine and looks me in the eyes.
“We’ll be fine Sehun. We’ll manage. It’s not the end of the world, come on, I mean it says that it’s only for promoting right? After we finished we’ll be able to live together again.”
I know he doesn't believe in what he’s saying as well but I smile for him anyway.
“You’re right… we’ll still be able to text and call each other right?”
“Of course! Everyday dummy.” He says giving me a kiss on my forehead.
“I love you no matter what Sehun. Whenever I’ll be at the end of the world or even if I won’t be able to see you for a year or two. I’ll still love you.”
“Hey don’t you even say that I won’t allow you to go to the end of the world” I say laughing.
Luhan joins me but then we fall to an awkward silence.
“Umm Sehun?” Luhan says after a while.
“Yes?”
“Well,” he coughs and clears his throat a bit. “Since we’ll be living in a dorm with other people… it will mean we will have no privacy..and umm.”
He rubs his hands nervously. “Maybe.. umm…. we should you know. Try something different other than kissing and hugs?”
I think I stopped breathing for a moment.
I had to analyze his words in my head a few times. Did Luhan just say what I heard him say?
I can feel that my face is probably burning red and that my hands are sweating.
“I-I umm” I don’t even know how to reply to this.
“If you don’t want to or you’re not ready that’s completely fine. I’m sorry.. I-I just. I don’t know. It’s okay you know nevermind. Forget about everything I’ve just told you I’m stupid I should get some sleep.” He’s about to get up from the couch embarrassed and leave but I don’t let him. I grab his hand and make him sit down again.
I stare at him for a moment, I don’t even know what to say but I can see that my stare is making him even more embarrassed so instead I kiss him.
He likes that idea and he wraps his hands around my neck deepening the kiss.
The way he’s moving his tongue inside my mouth almost immediately makes my body feel hot.
And I want more.