23

▸ Let's keep it a secret

Sehun P.O.V:

 


I woke up earlier than Luhan.
I looked at his sleeping face. The weak sun rises that creeped from the window blinds made him look like a peaceful angel or like a fairy tale elf.
Gently, making sure I won’t wake him up, I caressed his cheek.
I smiled to myself when he mumbled something in his sleep and did a grumpy face at my touch.
He was in such a panic when he woke up in the middle of the night before.
And I will lie if I’d say that it didn’t hurt me what he said.
It did. However I understand him.
I can’t blame him. It obvious that he’s a little bit scared.
It’s not an everyday thing for people to see or know. Especially  now when we will have to debut soon. Not everyone in this country is tolerant.
So even though it hurts Luhan is right. It’s better to keep our relationship in secret for now.
I really almost forgot about the outside world. When it was just me and Luhan I didn’t even think about other people. When we kissed, I swear that I didn’t care about nothing else but about how long we can kiss for  until I’ll need more air.
I forgot about the reality outside our house.
I won’t be able to kiss and hug Luhan so freely and comfortably when we’re outside. I will  have to consider looks and opinions we will get from other people.
To be honest I personally don’t give a crap about what people will think.
But it’s not about me this time.
Luhan’s feelings count the most for me now. And if he’s not ready yet,  then I have to accept that.

Suddenly I heard a soft laugh.
I turned around to see Luhan’s giggling face.
“What are you laughing at?” I asked confused.
He laughed even more. Oh god this boy can be so dumb sometimes.
“You should have seen yourself” he managed to say while still laughing. But I had no idea what is he talking about.
“What do you mean?”
“Your face” He said holding onto his tummy while laughing.
Is he really the age he is supposed to be?
“Why? What’s wrong with my face? Stop laughing like an idiot I can barely understand what you’re saying.”
“Did you ever look in the mirror while you were thinking of something?”
I gave him a strange look. “No?”
“Exactly.” he laughed even more. “I woke up and I looked at you and your face was absolutely priceless. What was you thinking of dummy? Your ‘serious’ expression combined with your thoughtful face don’t go well together”
“Oh, are you saying that I’m ugly then?” I puffed my cheeks out  at him and crossed my arms together looking away.
“Sehunnieee~ I was only joking. You didn’t look ugly. You  just.. looked… emm bad”
“That’s the same thing!”
Luhan started laughing again and I hid myself under the blanket.
He did the same. He clinged onto my arm while I tried to shake him off.
“I was joking Seeehun. You have the most beautiful thoughtful face on this planet and guess what?”
“what” I said trying to sound cross at him.
“This face is only mine and only I can stare at it.”
You can’t possibly be angry at him..
“Whatever” I replied. Teasing him just to hear more cute words from  him.
“And only I can kiss this beautifully-ugly face of yours”
I didn’t get to answer back to that because Luhan attacked my lips with his own.
This kiss was a lot more sloppy and rough than the kisses we had before.
Well mostly because we were still  underneath the blanket and first of all we couldn’t see a thing and secondly it was hard to breathe.
But I really couldn’t care less at that moment.
Luhan bit my lower lip slowly pulling it, he wanted the entrance.
I seriously lost all senses feeling his lips.  When I opened my mouth for him before I knew it he his tongue deep inside my mouth, feeling all the passion building in me. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth so as mine. I ran my fingers through his hair, grabbing it.
Our kiss didn’t last long when we both had to desperately gasp for some air.
“Does that mean you forgive me?” Luhan asked snuggling against my body.
“Weeell. You could have done better than that but okay I’ll let you off this time.”


Both of us popped our heads from the blanket and Luhan checked the time.
“We will have to start getting ready if we don’t want to be late” He said.
I nodded my head with a little frown. I wish we could stay here for another 2 days or maybe even three.
But it’s not the time to complain. We really have to put in a lot of work in now to make up  the days we missed.

Luhan got up from the bed first to get ready whilst I still remained in bed rolling around to wake myself up properly.
When Luhan got out the bathroom I took it over and went to take a shower.
Then, I went to our bedroom to put some clothes on.
“Baby, I’ve made breakfaaaaaaast” I heard Luhan shout from the kitchen.
I went into the kitchen and  looked at him surprised.
“What did you say?” I asked still not believing in what I heard.
Luhan looked back at me with a puzzled expression. “I said I’ve made breakfast.” He replied simply.
“Nooo, I meant, what did you call me?”
“Baby?”
I couldn’t hide the blush that was creeping onto my cheeks.
I shyly looked away and Luhan chuckled.
“Wait, are you shy because I called you baby?”
“Phht, of course not.” I said and in order to avoid anymore embarrassing questions from Luhan I quickly sat down at the dining table where the breakfast made by Luhan was waiting.
Luckily Luhan didn’t carry on with that talk. He only chuckled again to himself and then quietly sat down next to me.
We had to hurry up with eating because we had less than 30 minutes to get ourselves into SM’s building. While we ate Luhan's amazing french toasts I couldn’t help myself but to and tell him they aren’t that good just to get my revenge on him for talking badly about my pancakes before.

Once we arrived at the training we were just in time because soon after the trainer came.
Looking somehow a lot more serious than he is usually.
He gathered us all together which was quite unusual because we always just get on with what we are doing when we come in.
It was hard for me to take my eyes off Luhan especially when that guy  Wuifan is  always next to him. But it would be too weird if I just kept staring at Luhan so I did my best to try focus on the training.
The trainer coughed loudly to quiet us all down and get our attention on him.
“We have slight changes” he started.
“We got a offer from one of the best directors for filming a good quality music video. However.
He’s really busy and he will only be in Korea till end of the month. This means that we will have to decided who to debut.”
Everyone’s expressions became serious.
“I know that these sudden news must shock you but we will have to decide by the end of this week. As soon as we decide who will debut we’ll have to get straight into promoting and forming the band. Of course producers have already started forming the name of the group, music and concepts. We are very limited in time so you all will have to work hard now. Before deciding who will debut we’ll have a assessment for each individual.”
I gave a quick look to Luhan. He looked at me at the same time. He was just as shocked as me.
“Oh and one more thing.” said the trainer.
“Because I’m your trainer I had the opportunity to pick a few people who in my opinion did well at dancing and these people will work from now on in the other practise room. The reason for that is because these people will be featured in Girl’s generation’s upcoming video. I’ve got the list with me so listen carefully:
- Kim Jongin, Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol and Oh Sehun.
Well done you  guys. Pick up your stuff and head over to the fourth floor. Your new trainer is already there waiting for you. The rest of you carry on”
Everyone went away to their places and did as they were told but I was too confused with what happened to even move.
I stood frozen for a moment until someone hit my arm.
I jumped from the sudden contact and I saw Jongin.
“Congratulations, so we’re on the same boat now huh?” he smiled enthusiastically.
“A-ah, t-thanks.. you too.”
I wasn’t really happy about that fact. Because now I won’t be able to see Luhan at all.
Taking the opportunity while getting my stuff I quickly walked over to Luhan. Wuifan wasn’t anywhere  around him for a moment so I took the chance to go and to speak to him.
Luhan gave me a warm smile when I reached him.
“Congratulations~ “ he said giving me a little c.
“What’s wrong?” he asked when I didn’t reply him.
I frowned and sighed.
“I’d rather stay here. I don’t want to go there if I want be able to see you” I pouted.  
But Luhan shook his head and poked my forehead.
“. It’s a great opportunity! You have to go. You should be happy! There is so many people in the dancing group and only a very few got picked and you’re one of them. You should be proud of yourself  just as much as I am.” He gave me another sweet smile.
“Yes.. but-”
“No but’s.” He stopped me. “Hurry up the rest of your group are leaving. I don’t want you to get lost on your own looking for the fourth floor.”
He laughed and gave me a quick hug which really surprised me.
“Go, go” He said pushing my back towards the exit.
I turned myself around to look at Luhan again.
“Okay but you have to promise me something” I said crossing my arms and Luhan looked at me confused.
“What is it?”
“Don’t let that Wuifan guy touch you or something. He keeps following you, it’s strange”
Luhan bursted in laugh but I didn’t get what’s so funny.
“He’s my friend! He doesn’t follow me around dummy. He just feels comfortable around me because we’re both Chinese.”
“Well don’t let him get too comfortable” I mumbled more  to myself than to Luhan.
“You don’t have to be jealous over things like that. Now go or you’ll be late”
“Jealous? Who’s jealous?” I said trying to sound  innocent.
But Luhan just rolled his eyes and forced me to run after my group. And so I did.
I still wasn’t too excited about this. Of course I’m thankful that I got picked and I’m feeling honoured to be a part of Snsd  noona’s video but that doesn’t change the fact that I will barely see Luhan again.
Before he was busy with work and he went straight to sleep when he came back home but then I at least saw him during our practise and now I won’t be even able to see him during training.
Ugh this .
I just hope that Luhan will do as I told him and won’t get too close with Wuifan for the time when I’m gone. .