depression

My life with you

Heechul pov:

It's been 6 months after she left I really miss her. 2 months after she left we still have contact to each other but after that she never call me or message me. I'm worried I even went to her cousin julia to ask if she have contact with her but she said they barely talk because they are both busy. Aishh. It's really frustrating why she's not contacting me now. Is she working 24 hours? I'm always lookig in my phone every minute but it's doesn't have any message from her.

*ting ting* ( sorry for the phones's ringing tone)

I quickly get uo in my bed and read it but it was not her. Aish.. "hyung dinner is ready". Aish who's that? They can't see I'm mad? " I'M NOT HUNGRY!!!!"

Donghae pov:

Aish as always hyung is always staying in his room. We're worried because we can't see him eating anything.  He's very depressed about nina. But we are wondering why she's not contacting hyung anymore? Is something happened? Hay, I wish they can be ok again.

Shindong: heechul hyung is not hungry AGAIN?

Ryeowook: leeteuk hyung what are we going to do?  He's getting thinner.  

Zhoumi: and hyung is scary? I'm worried.

Leeteuk: we can't do anything about it. Maybe there's something going on with them.

Henry: hyung I have an idea. Why don't we just go to canada and find nina noona!

Sungmin: yah! Are you crazy? We can't just leave here we have many works to do especially you henry you're promoting your solo song right?!!

Leetuel: ok that's enough guys. Ryeowook just leave some foods here for heechul and I'm sure he will eat later if we are asleep. 

Yesung: how do you know hyung?

Leeteuk: well eunhyuk saw him last monday that he is eating alone around 2 am. And I saw him yesterday too he is eating in midnight. Aish that kid. Well after we eat go rest and sleep we have a lot schedules to work. And kyuhyun DONT PLAY GAMES!

Sj: ne hyung..