I will do anything

My life with you

No one pov:

After they do pictorial the guys and staffs are enjoying their foods in the mansion. Ofcourse all of them are very happy. The foods are very yummy. Again Nina went to the suju dining room.

"Guys! Thank you very much for your work hard! I really appreciated it. I know you're all very tired so I am sorry again. But I hope you are enjoying the foods. Just eat a lot. Huh!" Nina said and smile.

"Ms.Nina did not we said that you can't say sorry because this is our work so we need to work hard. But we are very thankful because of this foods. Thank you for this yummy foods!"leeteuk said.

"Thank you Ms. Nina!!" The guys said.

"Haha. Your welcome. Oh and if you don't have any schedules someday please visit me here. Once again thank you guys."she smile and bow 90 degrees. 

"Haha. Your welcome ms.nina. and don't worry we will visit you here. We really enjoy here" kyuhyun said.

"And please prepare again this yummy foods!!!" Donghae, eunhyuk, shindong, sugmin saoid.

"Yah! You can't say that."heechul said.

"Haha. Don't worry heechul it's ok. If you visit me just phone call me and I will prepare again a lot of foods. So i will go now I have some works to do. Bye.."she said and the guys say goodbye to her.

After that they went to their dorm and gather to their living room. Heechul can't stop smiling. Amd the guys starting to irritated to him.

"Yah! Hyung can you please stop smiling. It's disgusting. "Kyuhyun said. 

"Yah! Evil maknae."heechul said.

"But hyung why are you smiling since we get home?"henry said.

"Don't tell me you did not heard it?"heechul said. But all the members just stared at him.

"...ok.ok. did you not noticed earlier she said my name like this."he said and start imitate Nina.

"Haha. Don't worry heechul it's ok." He imitate. 

"Ooooohhhhhh..." the guys said.

"That's it hyung?" Kyuhyun said.

"Ofcourse that's it. Of course he said my name! I am very happy."heechul said.

"Huh! Hyung you're so funny hyung. Hahahahahahaha" Eunhyuk said.

"Hahaha hyung. Hahaha." Donghae said while laughing. 

"Yah! Just shut up guys. Atleast she say my name." Heechul said.

"And I felt that when she said my name. I felt something. I feel that when she say my name its like she knew me. She say my name just like before. I knew that something wrong. I will do anything just to remember us ESPECIALLY ME!"he added. 

"And how are you going to do that?" Leeteuk said

"Well do you remembered she said that we can visit her anytime!"heechul said.

"And?" Shindong said.

"Well ofcourse we need to be close to her so we can bonding anytime. We will do what we do before like you Ryeowook you two are always cooking before right? So we need to do what we are doing before with her. And I wil do my own step by step." Heechul explain. 

"Okay.okay. be sure don't do any stupid okay?"leeteuk said. After that they went to their own rooms. But heechul before he went bed. He stared at his picture frame with him and nina.

"I will do anything to remember me Nina. I will do anything" he mumbled.  And he kiss the frame and went to sleep.