the letter

My life with you

Heechul pov:

I felt that my body got heavy. I can't believe what am I seeing. It's this true? No, heechul this is only a dream. I will wake up soon. I pinch my cheeks and slap my face a lot of times. And I stared in the letter once again.

Dear heechul,

I know that your mad at me but I'm really sorry. I did not mean it. Please forgive me for I have done. Please forgive me. I really miss you. But please let's forget each other and please don't wait for me to comeback because I will never comeback again. I will forget my memories there. Our memories that we built together to have a strong relationship from friends to a sweet couple. I'm really thankful to you because you treat me like your princess and you teach me what the love is. Bit we can't be together we have different paths to walk in. Your a celebrity and I'm just a fan of yours who live with an ordinary life. But if we ever meet again let's just ignore each other and treat me like a stranger like before. I wil be never the nina that you met. I will be a different nina now and you will not like it. I'm so sorry heechul. Please don't get sick and don't do any stupid. Goodbye.

From, "N"

Now I feel that my eyes are teary. I can't just believe this. Is she leaving me? Huh? Or is this a prank? Why she initial her name to "N"? I know something is going on. And what does she mean about beingna different?  I have alot of questions that she need to answer.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I punch the wall hard and I trow all my things. This is not happening! Please this is not happening.