siwon knew!

My life with you

No One pov:

"What truth? And not having amnesia?"  Oh no I know that voice. 

Nina quickly hang her phone. "O-ooh! Heechul you're here? Did I told you to wait for me?" Nina asked.

"Oh! Yes. But  you are taking too long so I went here I thought something happen." 

"Ahhh." She can't speak clearly.

"Wait I heard about amnesia? What is it?" 

"A-ah. We just talking about drama that we are watching. She is really obsess to it. She just asking me if the girl said the truth because she did not watched the latest episode. Yeah. Hehe"

"Ohhhh. That's cool. What is the title of that drama? I want to watch it."

"Ahhh.. its called the real truth. And its an American movie. Hehe"

"Oh! English!!! I cannot understand it.."

" hahahaha! Wait did you called them?"

"Ohh yeah. They said they already went home because zhoumi is tired"

"Oohhh.. well let's go home now. Let's go?!"

"Sureee".

After a while they already in the resort. Suju members are preparing their dinner. "Hellooo guyyyssss" nina said.

"Hello nina noona! How is your shopping?" Kyuhyun said.

"Well its ok but leeteuk and the others leave early. So me and heechul just went for a walk in the mall.."

"Oh! You're already here nina." Sungmin said and zhoumi is on his back.

"Ohh. Zhoumi are you ok now? Heechul said you are very tired that's why you leave earlier." Nina said to zhoumi. The two boys look at each other with confuse look and leeteuk went to their place as he heard their conversation. Heechul on the other hand keep gesturing to just play along..

"Ahh.. yeah I'm ok now don't worry too much."

" let's eat now guys!!!!!" Shindong said.

" wow! Barbeque my favourite!!! Thank you for the foods!" Nina said. After they ate they went to their own room.

Morning~~~

The gang do the same way playing, eating, and many more. After a while nina's phone rang and its her friend who talk to her last night. 

"Hey. What do you need?" Nina asked.

" nina. How are you?"

" did you know that heechul heard our conversation! Good thing he believed my reason!!!!"

"Hehe sorry nina! But I want to tell you that I am on my way there. You have to sign many papers immediately." 

"What?! Ok!!!! Call me if you are already here and meet me in my room. And please if you ever meet them don't say a anything about me especially on what we had talked yesterday got it?"

"Yess. I"ll hung up see you there." 

After a while~~

Nina went to washroom while the boys are having fun. Siwon see a girl holding a pile of papers so he went towards her to help her.

"Need help miss?"

"Oh! No it's ok. I can handle it.."the girl replied

"Cmon I gentleman need to help a girl." He said and he took the papers." So where are we going miss?"

"Uhmm in room 2001 please and just call me Stephanie"

"Nice to meet you Stephanie I am siwon. And did you say room 2001?"

"Yes why?"

" that's Is nina's room"

"Yes I know. I am her friend and secretary. She need to sign all of it that's why I am here."

"Ohhh wait how long did you know each other?"

" hmmm? 5 to 6 years?"

"Wow that's long."

"Yeah I know. I really know her from what she was doing like her plans and her secrets!"

"Really. My members are like that too. We knew each other from debut until now no secrets among us"

" wow!"

" so you know about her relationship with my heechul hyung?"

" of course!"

" can you tell me what happened to her? She can't remember us. Heechul hyung is really sad"

Stephanie remain silence because she was afraid that she will slip nina's secret. Siwon knew something wrong so he just change the topic. " here is her room. See you later Stephanie."

"Thank you again siwon bye!"

After a while nina arrived at her room. After she sign all the papers they had conversation. "Nina when are you going to tell the truth?"

"I don't know too. You know they are really trying their best. Especially Heechul. I want to end this. I really miss him so much." 

"Just tell them the truth before they learn that you only deceive them."

"I know Stephanie"

They did not know that siwon is listening to their conversation.