continuation of the plan...

My life with you

It's happen at the same day (continuation of the last chapter)...

No one pov:

The boys are still doing the pictorial but heechul is thinking for what happen to nina. The members also noticing him that he can't concentrate. 

"Heechul hyung, why are still standing there. Come on it's lunch now. Let's eat." Eunhyuk said.

"Oh! Ok. I'm coming" he said.

The boys and all the staff are eating inside the mansion. It's have 2 dining room so the boys are in the other room. Suddenly Nina came in.

"Uhmm. Guys I hope you are enjoying the foods. Don't be shy if you want more. Just go to the kitchen tables we have a lots of foods." Nina said and smile.

"Uh... thank you miss Nina. " Sungmin said. They are calling her miss because they think that she really forgotten the boys. Nina like it.

"No problem boys. Oh and thank you for your working hard guys. I know that you sre tired now because you have the whole day just for this. I'm so sorry."

"No. You are jot suppose to say sorry because this is work so we need to work hard and it is an honored to work for your company miss nina. And thank you for this yummy lunch. You are so kind. " Leetuek said. She smile and she said goodbye to them.

" you know hyungs. She is different than before. She became more beautiful but she is still nice." Henry said.

"Yah! Are saying that she is not pretty before?" Heechul said while glaring at henry.

"No hyung! I'm just saying that she became more different. " henry said

"Henry is right. Leetuek hyung do you remember when we talk to her and in the airport she still the same nina like before she went back to canada. But it's been a ONE YEAR hyung. She became different fast. And she can't remember us!" Donghae said.

"Ya. He is right. Don't you think she got into an accident and have an amnesia? " Kangin said.

"Maybe." Leeteuk said.

"No. I have a feeling that she did got into an accident. And if she really didn't remember us I will do anything to her just to remember us especially ME!!" Heechul said.

"Don't worry she will remember us. We will help you." Leeteuk said. After their conversation they continue their pictorial.

Meanwhile,  nina is very happy and smiling really wide. She heard everything beacuse she is watching them through the CCTV camera and she can hear their conversations.

"I hope you will not give up heechul. I'm sorry if I'm doing this but this is the challenge for you to show your love to me."she said to herself. And she continue to work..