He Knew

My life with you

No one pov:

"I'm sorry." Nina said while giving bow 90 degrees. Heechul look so shock. He don't know what is really going on.

"Mi-miss nina. What are you doing?" He said while walking towards her.He still in shock though.

"Heechul. I am really sorry. I don't know where to start. I know I am wrong.you suffered a lot because of me." She said while crying. Heechul did not speak cuz he still in shock. He really dont know what is going on and what is he going to do.

"Heechul. I am. I am very sorry. I am really stupid........WHY ARE YOU NOT SAYING ANYTHING!! I guess you are so clueless.. I don't have amnesia or any sick. I remembered all of you from the start. From the photoshoots before until now. This happening is my plan. My plan to kick you away. To forget you. Do you know why me siwon was talking it's because of this. He want me to stop this..."

"I-I don't know what to say..."

"Just tell me you hate me.. please. Let's end this now."

"I can't......................... ARE YOU JUST TELLING ME TO HATE YOU?? DO YOU KNOW THAT I REALLY LOVE YOU. YOU ARE MY LIFE NINA. YOU ARE. BUT YOU DID THIS FOR WHAT? FOR YOUR SELF??......" he said while crying. 

"DID YOU THINK IT WAS FOR ME? NO!! I DID THIS BECAUSE OF YOU. I DONT WANT TO YOU TO RUIN YOUR CAREER. DONT YOU REMEMBER BEFORE. WHEN YOU ARE THE HOT TOPIC BECAUSE OF SOME SCANDALS!! DID YOU KNOW THAT ITS HURT ME. YOU ALMOST LOST YOUR CAREER. AND WHAT IF YOUR FANS KNOW ABOUT US? WHAT ABOUT YOUR CAREER? HUH??!!!!"

"WHAT IF THEY KNOW ABOUT US? I WILL FIGHT FOR US. I DONT CARE WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO SAY ABOUY US. AS LONG WE ARE TOGETHER THEY CANT BREAK OUR RELATIONSHIP."

".... that's why I became one of the major stock holder of sm because if lose you I can see you. I can know what are you doing."

"Please Nina. I can't leave without you. Please..." heechul said while crying. Soon suju members arrived and saw the two crying. They comfort the two. They knew now what happened because siwon told them. 

"I need to go now." Before nina can go heechul hold her wrist and hug her tight.

"No! You can't leave.. I know you will leave korea. And I will stop you to do that.. please nina. Give me one chance to show you what I can do in our relationship................ Please?!"