after a year

My life with you

No one pov:

Another year has passed. It is also ben a year after their concert in canada and met nina again. Super junior are currently have their comeback and they are very busy. However they still hoping for nina's comeback. Heechul is thinking of it everyday. He is quite happy and he is working hard though.

Meanwhile...

"So super junior had their comeback huh?! They are still handsome. I really miss this guys" the woman said while watching tv in her office in Seoul. That is Nina. The KG corporation had their successful businesses in Korea. She flew in korea 2 days ago and do work. But she doesn't have anytime to meet the guys.

"Miss Nina you have an appointment with the CEO of SM entertainment. " her secretary said.

"Ohh. Okay."

*after a week*

" guys you have a photo shoot this whole day." Manager said

" bwo?! Are you serious photo shoot for a whole day?" Donghae said in disbelief.

" are we photo shooting for lots of Magazines???!" Yesung said.

" well actually you are the major endorser of their businesses here in Korea.  And also you are just not photo shooting huys. You also have an appointment of their CEO!" Their manager said.

"CEO??!! is this ceo is a fan? And why are we talking to that ceo? It this very important?!" Kyuhyun said.

" more important than your others schedules. So you need to be serious in this guys. For your information. You are very lucky to have this schedule. Other idols will be jealous to you and this will help you to be more famous." 

" are we not famous enough?! We are vey popular around the world." Heechul said.

"Enough guys. Seriously you need to be serious in this. No more jokes and don't do any stupid things. Or else Mr. Lee soo man will be angry with you. Because they are now one of the major stock holder of this company." The manager said.

"But what is the company name?" Sungmin said

"It's KG corporation. ?" The manager said.

" I think I already heard that somewhere." Shindong said.

"It's because they are the riches company in the whole world and alot of businesses around the world especially here." Leeteuk said.

"Oohhhhh ya!" The members said.

"Come on guys we don't want  to be late." Siwon said.