The Meeting

My life with you

No one pov:

While is Nina is in her car she can't concentrate to what she's doing because she is afraid and worry if they meet again.

"I'm sure that they already forget me specially him. But what if they not? What am I going to do?" She thought. 

Meanwhile in arena, super junior are still practicing when they manager called them.

" guys the owner of this arena will visit today so be prepared.  Don't do anything bad because se can understand korean ok?!" Manager ask.

"Ne." SJ answer.

>>>After an hour<<<

Nina already arrive and walking to the entrance together with other staffs. She already saw some of the members and she become nervous.  The SJ already noticed that the owner is already arrive because many people is now inside. They stop on ehat they are doing and stabd in line waiting to introduce themselves with their manager.

"Hi everyone." Nina said.

Shock written in the faces of super junior. They can't speak even one word and they already forgot to introduce themselves. Their manager did not understand on why they are not introducing their selves. He squeeze the hand of leetuek so that they can back to their ownselves.

"Uh--gu-guys let's introduce our selves in 123 anyeong haseyo we are super junior" the super junior members said. Even they are still in shock, they still introduce their selves. They also introduce their name one by one when it's next is heechul...

"Uh-uh--my-my-na-name is hee-chul." He said. His eyes are still in Nina. 

Heechul pov:

After we introduce ourselves,  my eyes are still in her, Nina. I can't believe it we meet each other again even the other members.  We continue practicing while they watching us. I I can't even concentrate in our songs but I able to sing correctly.  After that we went to our dressing room to take a rest. nina and her other accompanies where still here I guess they are talking about the arena.  I just went to washroom and will go back to practice when I notice her looking around . she's alone so I walking fast to her and grab her wrist and take her to other room.

Nina pov:

I was surprised whrn someone drag me in a room and I noticed that it's heechul.

"What are you doing? Are you suppose to practice for your concert?" I ask.

"Nina. Why are you here? Why do you leave me? Why did you hurt me? Why did you do this to me? HUH!!!!!!! DID YOU NOT FEEL WHAT AM I GOING TO FEEL IF YOU LEAVE ME HUH??!! WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY? SORRY? DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT I FEEL WHEN YOU LEFT ME. HUH??!! DON'T YOU KNOW?!!" 

I feel my tears are in my cheeks now. I was surprise on his suddenly action. I dont know what to say. I'm so speechless...

Heechul pov:

After I yelled at her I notice that she is now crying. I did not mean that. It just my emotions who did that. I don't want her to cry. I just hug her tight.

"I'm sorry I did not mean that. I just surprise to see you here. I really miss you so much and I still love you I will forgive you but please explain what happened to you." I said calmly.

"I'm very sorry. I really don't want to leave you. I'm sorry if I Did not comeback to you. BUT please forget me. I don't want to have any connections to you now even with other members." She said. She wipes her tears and continue.

" heechul I am now a different person now not the old nin that you met and the someone that you loved. Please... I already forgot you but now you're here. Please I'm begging you just. Just forget me." She added. I can't speak at all. Why? I don't know what to say.

"Ni-nina stop joking around. Whydo you have to do this? I will forgive you and we will start again like before. It's ok if you don't want to tell me. I will wait. But please comeback to me. If I did any wrong to you I will change. Just please." I said while crying.

"I'm so sorry heechul." She said and go out. I want to run to her but I can't.  I'm still shock and I feel that I lose my everything again. I just stay here crying until the members run here and comfort me.