a month after

My life with you

You pov:

It's been a month since my first day of my vacation here in Seoul.  And its been a month since I first met heechul. In the whole month they are a lot of happening including my meeting with other super junior members and they like me and I'm very happy with that. Also we always hanging out especially with heechul. Today heechul decided to take me in a beautiful penthouse with a lot of designs. When we get inside of the penthouse ther is a beautiful table for two. And we ate there.

Heechul: so uhm nina. What can say here?

Nina: its so beautiful. Thank you for taking me here.

Heechul: no problem. Haha. Oh by the way I have a surprise to you. Lets go.

We went inside of a room. And I found a huge teddy bear sitting in a bed.

Nina: omo! Ah teddy bear. Wah! Thank you very much heechul! 

Heechul: haha. No problem. And I have another surprise.

He took out a box from his pocket. I am very clueless. 

Heechul: uhmm nina I know that we just met but I can't hide this feeling anymore. Uhmm ni-nina can you be my girlfriend? Please?

I was very shock and I accidentally drop the teddy bear that I'm handling. I dont know what to say? Ottoke? I was speechless. 

Nina: ah----I don't know what to say.

Heechul: yes or no?

Nina: uhmm................ ye-

Heechul: YEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I promise to you that I will be a good boyfriend to you. I will protect you, I will love you and I will never leave you! I promise..

Nina: wait!!!!! Relax!  I'm not yet done with my speech. 

Heechul: but I already heard you say yes!! 

Nina: hahahaha!!! But I just said ye? Not YES!

He frown and became sad. I feel guilty.  I did not mean that.

Nina: ok. Ok. I said yes. Happy? Don't be sad huh? You will become ugly. 

Heechul: yah!!! 

Nina: saranghae! 

Heechul: nado saranghae! 

He kiss me in my lips passionately.