1st lucky day?

My life with you

You pov:

I just woke up after we ate dinner last night with my cousin. And now she said that she will tour me here in Seoul. I'm so excited!

Julia: so do you want to go shopping first?

You/nina: sure.

So she take me to the place where can we buy all we want. But at the middle of our shopping they are many people who are screaming.  I don't know why but suddenly someone bumped at me and we both fell on the ground.

You/nina: ouch! Ahh my hurts!!

Stranger: oops. I'm sorry it's not my intention!!

You/Nina: no its ok.

After we get up we suddenly heard aloud screaming and then the stranger pull me by my wrist and run. I'm very confused so when we saw a hiding place. I ask him.

You/nina: hey what are you doing? Why did we run? And they are chasing us or I mean you?

Stranger: I'm very sorry. They were chasing me.  I did not put a proper disguise so they saw me.

You/nina: ha? I don't get it?

He suddenly remove his shades and mask. I was so shock! I can't believe it! The man in front of me is none other than KIM HEECHUL OF SUPER JUNIOR???!!!!!

Stranger/heechul: I'm very sorry for what I have done. Dont worry I will take you back there but first we need to check first if there is no any fans or saesang fans in our way.

You/nina: uh---o-o-okay.

Heechul: wait what your name? I know that you already knew me based on your face reaction. Hahaha

You/nina: nina. Nina is my name.

Heechul: oh I see. So I guess you're not from here are you? But your fluent in korean.

You/nina: ah. Yes I was born and grew up in canada but my parents are pure korean.

Heechul: ohh. I see. Lets go back I think there's no fans anymore there. Lets go.

So he take me back in that place. But julia is no longer there. I suddenly get nervous. How can I go back in her condominium?  

Heechul: hey nina? Where's your accompany?  

You/nina: I don't know. But you can go now I will just find her here.

Heechul: are you sure?

You/nina: yup. 

Heechul: ok then. See ya.  And nice to meet you Nina!!

After he left I decided to walk around to find julia. Luckily I found julia walking near in a restaurant.  I guess she's finding me. So I call her name. And we decided to go home and I tell her of what happened today.