the suffer

My life with you

No one pov:

After hearing the loud noise from heechul's room. All of the members run to his room but the door lock.

Leeteuk: HEECHUL WHAT'S HAPPENING? OPEN THE DOOR!!!

Heechul: AHHHH!!! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!

They continue hearing crashing things from his room. They continue to bang the door and sungmin run to the door from a cabinet to get the keys. Leeteuk open the door and holds heechul hands who have a bloods now due of the accident he is still crying loud. They comforting him us much as they can Ryeowook walk from the kitchen to get water and a sleeping pills so heechul can sleep now. Heechul fell asleep now and they clean the room and noticed the letter with a drop of blood. Leeteuk read it together with the other members and they felt silence. And they went to their own rooms without talking to each other. They have a confuse face about the letter.

Days passing heechul alwayd drank when he come home and not even talking with s also his leeteuk hyung. They are really worried now necause heechul got worse now than before.  They can't do anything because if they did heechul is getting more mad to them and hurting them like punching or saying bad words. The sm entertainment gives him a month break because of this happening but they did not know the truth so they just leave it.