bonding with her part 1

My life with you

No one pov:

It's been a month and now all the suju members have their 1 week vacation after their tight schedules. 

"Guys! This is it!! Lets call Nina and ask if we can go to her house and bonding!!"heechul said

"Nah! She is probably busy let's just call her next time" Shindong said.

"BUUTT. I am craving for pasta the one we had when we are in her house." Donghae said.

"Lets just try it! Pweeaseeee leeteuk hyung? Hyungs?" Henry said.

"Just one call if she did not answer it well maybe next time." Siwon said.

"Leeteuk grab his phone and dial nina's number.

*ring ring ring ring ri-*

"Hello? Leeteuk-shi?" 

" uh-eh miss nina hello!" Leeteuk said. The others are mouthing if they can visit her today.

"Oh! How are you guys? It's been a month huh! So what can I do for you?"

"Uhm. Ms. Nina are you busy today or maybe later? If not can we visit you cuz we have a week vacation." Leetuek said

"Uhmm wait let me check first. " after 30 seconds...

"Oh! You said that you have a week vacation right? Well today I have 5 more meetings"

"Oh! Really I'm sorry maybe next time." Leeteuk said in disappointed voice. Also the guys also disappointed. 

"Ah! Wait I'm not yet done. Tomorrow until Saturday I am free. Maybe you can!"

"Really! Ok than you miss Nina we will be there tomorrow before lunch! It's that ok?"leeteuk said

"Yes you bet! Oh see you tomorrow just go there huh. I will hung up this cuz I have a meeeting right now." She said in hurry voice.

"Ok. See yah!" He said and hung up it.

"YEHEY!!!!!!" the guys cheered. 

"Okay. Before we go there we need to prepare foods and anything for fun okay but make sure she will like it!" Leeteuk said.

"Yess hyung!" They said .

"Also don't forget the plan okay? Remember the things that she can remember to us?!" Heechul said.

"Oh! Ya! Don't worry hyung" zhoumi said.

"Ok. Now what are we going to cook?" Kyuhyun said.

"Don't worry leave it to me you just need to go to grocery store on what I will list!" Ryeowook said.

That whole day they plan for their tomorrow visit. They are very happy and excited especially Heechul.